Confession

Its The LoveBug!
Joon took Mir into the bedroom and shut the door. Mir was really nervous and looked away from Joon. "Mir. I really need to talk to you.". Joon said. Mir tried not looking at Joon. "About what?" He asked. Joon walked in front of Mir. Mir automatically looked down. Joon put his hands on Mir's face and moved his head upwards so it was opposite his. Mir blinked. "I love you" Joon said. Mir was shocked. "Mwoh la go? W-what did you say?" Mir asked. "I, love you" Joon said slowly. "No you don't! Hyeong put you up to this didn't he? You don't love me, no one does!" Mir shouted. Joon pulled Mir forward and hugged him tightly. "Don't ever say that. Look, i don't know what this Seungho thing is but i love you. I just figured out why i found you so special and why i cared about you so much. Its because I'm seriously in love with you." Tears ran down Mir's eyes. He put his arms around Joon. "Joon... No one has ever loved me before.." Mir said tearfully. Joon stepped backwards. "Mir are you crying?" He asked. Mir wiped his tears. "A-ani.." Joon smiled and hugged Mir again. Joon and Mir were resting on the bed. Joon was sat up against the bedrest and Mir was sitting in front of him, lying back on his chest. Joon put his arms around Mir. "You've always loved me?" Joon asked surprised. Mir nodded. "Since the day i met you. Its why I've been so nervous around you." Mir said. Joon smiled. "Seriously? Oh my god that makes so much sense!" Joon said. Mir looked up at Joon. "We still need to get revenge on Seungho hyeong and Cheondung hyeong" Mir said. Joon nodded. "Oh yeah... Here's what we'll do." Joon said and whispered in Mir's ear. Mir giggled. "Hehe thats perfect! Seungho and Cheondung walked into the house. "We got the.....DVD..." Seungho looked around. "Why are the lights off?" Cheondung asked. Seungho the light. Nothing happened. He kept flicking the switch. "Whats going on?" Seungho asked. They suddenly heard a BANG! Seungho grabbed onto Cheondung. "Um, whats happening?" Cheondung asked. "I dunno..." Seungho replied. They saw someone running. BANG! "I'm scared!!'" Seungho said. Then, someone touched their shoulders. They looked at each other then screamed. "AGHHHHH!!" Mir and Joon started laughing. The lights turned back on. Seungho and Cheondung turned around to see a laughing Joon and Mir. "Hey! Did you two set this up?" Seungho asked. Mir nodded still laughing. "You're lucky we let you off easily hyeong! We know you tried scaring us!" Mir said. "Heh, um you found out?" Seungho asked. Joon nodded. "And we are not amused" Joon said. "Mianhae. But we were doing it for a good reason." Seungho said. "And that reason was..?" Mir asked. "Uh Mir you know i can't tell you. Its the IMPORTANT reason" Seungho said. Mir looked at Joon and nodded. Joon put his arms round Mir. Seungho and Cheondung looked at each other confused, then looked back at Joon and Mir. "Are you..?" Mir nodded. Seungho smiled. "OMO!!!" He shouted. Mir smiled. "THIS IS AMAZING! Let me get a picture of you two!" Seungho got out his camera. Joon and Mir smiled, with Joon's arms still around Mir. "Perfect!" Seungho said smiling at his camera. "Ok, shall we watch a movie?" Cheondung asked. Mir nodded. They all sat in the dark watching an animated movie. Mir was lying on the sofa with Joon and Seungho and Cheondung were sat on the floor. Mir looked up at Joon then smiled. Joon smiled back then kissed him on the cheek. Mir shyly smiled then looked back at the movie. Joon wrapped his arms around Mir then rested his head on Mir's shoulder. When the movie ended, they went to their bedroom. Mir got into bed. "Ah..jincha I'm so tired!" He said and lay down. Joon came behind him. "Get some rest then. I don't want you feeling tired tomorrow." Joon said and put the duvet over them both. Joon turned off the light and hugged Mir. "Goodnight honey" He said and kissed Mir's forehead. Mir smiled. "Goodnight" Mir was really happy that night. 'Wow... I'm really here, sleeping with Joon's warm body touching mine, his soft arms wrapped around me. Joon calling me honey? I feel like I'm dreaming!' Mir smiled and fell asleep...