Seungho's Lover

Its The LoveBug!
It was 7.30am the next morning. Joon woke up and saw Mir asleep. He waited for Mir to wake up. 5 minutes later, Mir woke up. He slowly opened his eyes and could see Joon staring at him. "Morning sleepy head" He said and kissed Mir on the forehead. Mir smiled. Seungho opened the door. "WAKE UP SLEEPY HEADS!" Seungho shouted. "Hyeong! Waeyo? So loud.... jincha" Mir said. "Ah mianhae. But seriously get up. We need to meet the class in 10 minutes. You realise its Monday? Weekend is over, no more romancing!" Seungho said. Joon sat up and put his arms round Mir's waist. "Actually, we can stil romance if we want. We're together for the whole week!" He said. Mir smiled. Seungho folded his arms. "And who's to thank for that?" Seungho asked. Mir shrugged. "I dunno, seonsaengnim?" Seungho shook his head. "Aniyo!! Me!" He said. Mir and Joon looked at each other confused. "You? How?" Joon asked. Seungho sighed. "Mir, remember when i left you and ran into the coach to sit next to Cheondung?" Seungho asked. Mir nodded. "Ne, that wasn't nice" Mir said and pouted. Joon rubbed Mir's arm. "Yeah mianhae. But it was for good reason. I left you so Joon would help you and you two would be last on the coach. And therefore you two are together for the whole trip. You're welcome" Seungho said and bowed. Mir and Joon were surprised. "Omo. You knew we'd have to be together for the whole trip?" Mir asked. Seungho nodded. "Wow. Mir, i just realised what an awesome friend you have" Joon said. Mir nodded. "Stop, youre making me blush!" Seungho said. Joon and Mir laughed. Cheondung ran in. "Babos! They're gonna leave in a minute! I told seonsaengnim to wait a minute so hurry up!!" He said. Mir and Joon jumped outta bed. They quickly took off their tops. "Hyeong, pass our tops" Mir said. Seungho threw two tops to Joon and Mir. They quickly got changed and ran out the bedroom. Joon stopped. Cheondung opened the door. Mir turned around and looked at Joon. "Joonie. Come on" He said. "I'm hungry" Joon said. Mir shook his head. "Come on Joonie! We'll be late! I have a cereal bar in my bag so you can have that" Mir said. Joon followed. "Love you" He said. They all ran down to the hotel lobby. They looked around and no one was there. A bellboy walked upto them. He handed them a note then walked off. Joon opened the note and read it aloud. "Joon, Mir, Seungho and Cheondung. You guys were too late so we had to leave. Just stay in the hotel till we come back. We'll be back at about 6pm. Please, DO NOT be late tomorrow. Park Seonsaengnim." Joon read. "What do we do?" Mir asked. Seungho shrugged. "Well i don't know about you guys but I'm hungry" Joon said. Mir sighed and got out his cereal bar. "Here" He said and handed him the bar. Joon smiled. "Saranghae!" Joon said and took a bite out of it. Mir shook his head. "I'm still hungry though." Joon said. Mir put his hand on his head. "Joonie!! Jincha? You just ate my cereal bar!" Mir said. "I get hungry Mireu! Its a flaw of being my boyfriend" Joon said. "Ok lets go to a café and eat breakfast first then we'll think of what to do for the next 10 hours" Seungho said. "WHAT?!" Joon, Mir and Cheondung screamed. "10 hours?!" Mir asked. Seungho nodded. "Were you guys not listening to the letter? 6pm they're coming back. Its 8am. Do the math!" Seungho said. "Can we eat now? I'm hungry. And i don't like maths" Joon said. Mir smiled. "Wow, I'm seriously gonna have ti put up with your appetite!" Mir said. "Let's go!" Joon said and dragged Mir to a café. They ordered food and sat down. "Joonie? Was it necessary to buy 4 waffles, 2 pancakes, 5 french toasts and 4 milkshakes?" Mir asked. "Hey, i got milkshakes for each of you." Joon said. The food came. "Yay! Ok so guys, I'll be generous. Help yourselves to anything but the pancakes. They're mine" Joon said. Mir shook his head. "This is gonna take a while to get used to." He said. Seungho stood up. "I'm gonna use the bathroom." He said and walked off. He bumped into someone as he was walking in. "Ah mianhae..." Seungho looked up. He saw a guy looking at him. "Gwaenchanna" He smiled and walked off. Seungho stood in awe and stared at the guy as he walked off. 'Woah.... i think I'm in love' Seungho thought. Seungho ran back to the table and sat down. "Hyeong? What's up?" Mir asked. "I met a guy.." Seungho started. Mir put his toast down. He smirked. "Continue..." He said. "I just bumped into him. He was really handsome and i think I'm in love" Seungho smiled. Mir squeaked with excitement. "Omo hyeong! That's amazing! Whats his name?" Mir asked really fascinated. Seungho shrugged. "That's the problem. I don't know. And I'm afraid I'll never see him again..." Seungho said and sighed. Just then JaeJoong came. "Hiya chingu's!" He said and smiled. "Hi hyeong. What you doing here?" Joon asked. JaeJoong sat next to Seungho. "I'm here with my boyfriend and my other friend" JaeJoong smiled. "Ooh. Who's your boyfriend?" Mir asked intrigued. "Well remember my best friend? Its him" JaeJoong said. Joon was shocked. "Don't tell me... Yunho hyeong?" He asked. JaeJoong nodded. "Yupp. And we're here with Junsu for breakfast" Joon was surprised. "So the guy you were telling Mir about was Yunho hyeong? Wow that was unexpected" Joon said. Yunho walked upto them along with Junsu. "Oh guys this is Yunho, and this is Junsu" JaeJoong introduced. Seungho glanced up. He jumped. Mir looked at Seungho. "Hyeong gwaenchanna?" Mir asked. Seungho nodded. "Ah, its you again. I can introduce myself properly. Kim Junsu" Junsu said and put his hand out. Seungho slowly shook Junsu's hand. "Anyway, we'll go. Byebye guys!" JaeJoong said and walked off. 'Omo... it must be fate. How else could that happen?' Seungho thought. 'I've fallen for him...'