First Date

Its The LoveBug!
Mir fell asleep on the sofa. "Joon! Look, Mir looks so cute right?" Seungho asked. Joon smiled. "He's probably really tired" Joon said. "So you should tuck him into bed!" Seungho said. Joon walked upto Mir. He slowly picked up Mir into his arms. He smiled at the sleeping Mir. 'Cute' Joon thought. He carried Mir to his bed and tucked him in. Joon looked at the time it was 6pm. 'We're gonna miss our reservation..' He thought to himself. He looked at Mir, sleeping like an angel. 'I can't wake Mir up.. Never mind, Mir is more important' Joon kissed Mir on the forehead and shut the light. He looked back at Mir then walked out. It was 6.30pm and Joon was sat watching TV whilst Mir was still asleep. Seungho looked at the time. He screamed. Joon shushed him. "Quiet! My Mir is sleeping. You dare wake him just watch!" Joon warned Seungho. "Over protective weirdo..." Seungho muttered. "Anyway! Your reservation! Its 6.30pm! Hurry and wake Mir and you could still get in there!" Seungho said. Joon shook his head. "Aniyo. One thing i will not do, is wake up Mir. I care for him too much to do that. Let him rest. I cancelled it and they said they'll give your money back" Joon said. Seungho sighed. Cheondung walked upto Joon. "I have an idea. Its not perfect but its better than nothing." He said. He then told Joon and Seungho his idea. "Omo! That's awesome! Mir would love it!" Seungho said. Joon approved. "Ok. Thats cool" 30 minutes later. Joon was sat next to Mir waiting for him to wake up. Mir finally awoke. "Joonie?" He said rubbing his eyes. Joon kissed Mir on his cheek. Mir smiled. "Sleep well?" Joon asked. Mir nodded. Joon put his arms round Mir. "Good. Because its about time we had our first date" Joon said. Mir looked up at Joon. "Wait. We missed our reservation. Aww its all because i slept.. mianhae" Mir apologized. "Mir you don't need to apologize! And i was talking about another date" Joon said making Mir very confused. Seungho and Cheondung came in with food. "Presenting a lovely dinner for the lovely couple" Seungho said and placed Sushi and dumplings in front of them. "Mianhae. We have a shortage of food" Cheondung said embarassed. Mir smiled. "Gwaenchanna!" Joon picked up a piece of sushi with chopsticks and put it into Mir's mouth. Mir did the same to Joon. They smiled. "Joonie. You too have a great smile" Mir said. "Gomawo. But yours is the greatest" Joon replied. Mir held Joon's hand. "Gomawo" Mir said. "Waeyo?" Joon asked. "For caring about me. No one ever cares about me. I've never felt this loved before" Mir replied. "Well then, everyone else on this planet needs to get their heads checked because to me you are the most special person on this planet. And i love you." Joon said. Mir smiled. "This is the best date ever" He said. Joon stood up. "Where you going?" Mir asked. "Have you ever seen the stars from the balcony?" Joon asked. Mir shook his head. Joon grabbed Mir's hand and took him to the balcony to see the view. When Mir got out, he was really shocked and amused. He went to the edge of the balcony. "Wah, jincha yeppeo!" He said. Joon came behind him and put his arms around him. He rested his head on Mir's shoulder. "Kurae. Jincha yeppeo. Its really nice here" Joon said. Mir nodded. "Mm" They gazed at the stars. "Joonie. This date may not have gone to plan, but its the greatest date ever" Mir said. Joon smiled. "I love you Joonie" Mir added. "I love you too Mir"