Date Wreckers

Its The LoveBug!
Joon and Cheondung went up to the hotel room. Mir was asleep on the sofa. Joon smiled. "Ah he's so cute!" He said and sat next to him. He Mir's hair. "Where's Seungho?" Cheondung asked. Joon shrugged. Mir slowly got up. "Joonie" He said. He put his head on Joon's shoulder and put his arm around him. "Hey Mir. You ok?" Joon asked. Mir nodded. Joon smiled. "That's good" He said. "Hey Mir? Where's Seungho?" Cheondung asked. "On his date" Mir said. "Jincha? Omo Mir! We-" Joon quickly looked at Cheondung. He was watching TV. "Um Mir, come with me" He said and grabbed his hand. They went to their bedroom. "We need to go wreck Seungho's date" Joon said. Mir gave Joon a weird look. "Uh no thanks. I want hyeong to like me, not hate me" Mir said. "No we need to. Come on, please!! Its for Seungho and Cheondung!" Joon begged. Mir sighed. "Fine... but if hyeong ends up hating me, i won't forgive you!" Joon smiled. "You'll always forgive me." He said. Mir folded his arms and smirked. "And why do you think that?" Mir asked. Joon put his arms on Mir's waist. "Because you love me" Joon said. Mir wrapped his arms round Joon's neck. "That...is correct" Mir said. Joon leaned forward and kissed Mir on the cheek. He looked into Mir's eyes. He leaned forward to kiss Mir. Mir closed his eyes. Cheondung opened the door. Joon and Mir quickly let go of each other. "Oh mianhae. Did i interupt something?" Cheondung asked. "Ani!" "Yes" Joon said. Mir hit Joon. "Can i borrow a pen?" Cheondung asked. "Sure" Mir said and gave him a pen. "You interrupted us for a stupid-" Mir covered Joon's mouth. "Ignore him" Cheondung smiled. "Let's go. Their date will end soon!" Joon grabbed his jacket and Mir's hand. They walked out to the TV room. "We need to go out." Joon said. Cheondung nodded. Joon and Mir walked out. "I can't believe Cheondung. A pen! He wanted a pen!" Joon complained as they walked to the restaurant. "Ah Joonie, get over it!" Mir said and linked arms with Joon. "We could've had our first kiss!" Joon whined. Mir put his head on Joon's shoulder. "We can have our first kiss anytime Joonie. Don't worry" Mir explained. Joon sighed. "Arasseo" They got to the restaurant and got a table. They hid their faces with the menu's. "I see them!" Joon whispered. Seungho and Junsu were talking and laughing. "Damn! They're having a good time!" Joon said. Mir hit him. "Shh!" Junsu got up. "I think he's going to the restroom" Mir said. "Quick! We need a plan!" Joon said. And 5 minutes later they were dressed as waiters. "You're kidding me right? Waiters, really?" Mir asked Joon. Joon nodded. "We can get easy access to their table!" He said. "And what happens when he asks us why we're dressed as waiters ruining their date?" Mir asked again. "Um... here. We'll use fake moustaches and try hiding our faces!" Joon replied. Mir sighed. "The things you make me do... And where did you get fake moustaches from?" Mir asked confused. Junsu walked back to the table. "Quick. Let's go!" Joon said as they went to the table. "Annyeonhaseyo! Welcome to our restaurant. How may we help you?" Joon asked quite formally, trying to hide his identity from them. "Annyeonghaseyo. Could you recommend specials?" Junsu asked. "Well for you i recommend a new date" Joon said. Seungho and Junsu looked confused. Mir hit Joon. "Joesonghabnida. What he meant was we have a new dish that include dates. Its really delicious. You should try it" Mir said trying to cover up Joon. "Awesome. We'll have two of those" Junsu said. Joon poured juice on Seungho. "Omo! Joesonghabnida! That was so clumsy of me! Joesonghabnida!" Joon said. "Gwaenchanseubnida. Can i have a tissue Junsu?" Seungho asked. Joon quickly dropped the tissues on the floor. Junsu bent down to get them. Seungho had a cup in his hand. Joon pushed into Seungho and he spilt juice all over Junsu. Junsu stood up. "Oh my god!" He shouted. "Omo mianhae!" Seungho said. Juice was all in Junsu's hair. "My hair! Its all sticky!" Junsu screamed. "Jincha mianhae!" Seungho said. "This is the worst date ever!" Junsu said and walked out the restaurant. Mir and Joon ran to the kitchen but knocked into a few waiters and fell on the floor. Their disguises fell off and their identities were revealed. "Joon? Mir?" Seungho walked upto them. "What are you two doing here?!" Seungho exclaimed. "Heh, funny story.." Joon said. Seungho angrily stormed out the restaurant. The manager came and gave them a bill. "150000 won?! Oh yeah the damages to the restaurant i understand but why their date?" Joon asked. Mir looked at the bill. "Woah, did they just choose the most expensive foods on the menu's? Wow they eat a lot.." He said.