Road Trip

Its The LoveBug!
Mir didn't sleep much last night. He got about 2 hours sleep. Seungho woke up at 7.30, Mir was lying in bed awake. "Woah, Mir. You're awake?" Seungho asked. Mir sat up. "I slept only 2 hours" Mir said looking like a zombie. Seungho screamed"Oh my god Mir, you look scary!" He said. Mir got up and looked in the mirror. He screamed. "Oh my god i look like a dead zombie! What do i do??" Mir frantically asked. Seungho.thought for a moment. "I got it! I'll call my noona!" He said. Mir was confused. "Ok what noona and what will she do?" Mir asked. Seungho explained to Mir. "Whenever things like this happen, i always call my make up noona" He got out his phone. "Make up noona...?" Mir said to himself. "Yeboseyo? Ah noona. Yeah. I need you here in literally 5 mins. Its an emergency. Ok. Gomawo. I'll tell you the address." Mir nervously sat with Seungho awaiting this 'make up noona'. DING DONG. "Ah that must be noona" Seungho said. There was a knock on Mir's door. "Come in" Mir said. A girl with red hair, wearing a black dress walked in. "Noona!" Seungho smiled. "Hey Seungho. You must be Mir right? I'm Park Bom." Bom said and smiled. Mir smiled. "Ok so, I've brought my make up kit" She said. She walked up to Mir. She looked at his face. "This is easy. I'll cover up the eyebags and sleep marks. Shouldn't take longer than 5 minutes." Bom said. Mir was relieved. "Thank goodness! I was dreading that it'd take much longer!" Bom smiled. "Ani, that's not the case. Ok so sit down" Mir sat and Bom started to work her magic. 5 minutes later. Bom turned the chair around. "Whatcha think Seungho?" She asked. Seungho gave her the thumbs up. "Ok my work is done. Byebye guys!" Bom said. "Oh, here you go Mir. Its my number if you ever need me" Bom smiled. Mir nodded. "Gomawo!" Bom walked out. "Let's go!" Seungho said. They grabbed their suitcase and ran downstairs. "Noona, we're skipping breakfast because we're getting late." Seungho said. "Seungho wait-!" Mir's eomma stopped because they'd already ran out. "Babo's...." They ran up the road, carrying their suitcases. They got to the top, right outside their university. They saw the coach. Mir and Seungho carried their suitcases to the coach. Cheondung just put his in then went into the coach. Seungho quickly put his in then followed. "Thanks for helping me Seungho(!) This is heavy!" Mir whined. Joon came from behind and loaded Mir's suitcase. Mir looked at Joon. Joon smiled. "Ah, gomawo.." Mir said. Joon put his hand on Mir's shoulder. "Let's go in" He said and got on the coach. Mir followed. Seungho and Cheondung were sitting together. There were only two seats left in front of them. Joon looked at Mir. "Do you want the window seat?" He asked. Mir was kinda nervous, as usual. "I-i- i don't m-mind" He said. Joon sat by the window. Mir was still standing. "Come, sit" Joon said. Mir slowly sat next to Joon. Seungho tapped Mir on the shoulder. Mir looked back. "You should catch up on your sleep. You know, so you're not tired" Seungho advised. Mir nodded. "Ne hyeong!" He sat back, relaxed and closed his eyes. About 15 minutes later Mir was asleep. "Hey Joon" Seungho called. Joon turned around. "Is Mir asleep?" Joon nodded. He turned back around. Mir, fast asleep, rested his head on Joon's shoulder. Joon looked at Mir. He smiled then looked out the window. Soon later, Joon was asleep too. His head was resting on Mir's. Joon's ringtone went off. Mir and Joon jumped. They bumped heads. "Ow!" They both rubbed their heads. "Ah, mianhae Mir" Joon said and got out his phone. He answered. "Yeboseyo? Ah appa. Ne, we're gonna see him. I'll make sure i tell him! Appa! I won't forget. Arrasseo, annyeong." He put his phone away. He faced Mir. "Ah, mianhae. I didn't mean to wake you" Joon said. "Gwaenchana, its fine" Mir said and smiled. Joon smiled. "You really do have a great smile" He said. Mir got shy and looked away. Joon smirked.