The Meeting

Its The LoveBug!
The next day Mir and Joon called up their parents so they could talk. "Eomma? I really need to talk to you. Ani it needs to be in person. Everything's fine! Sorta... Look, please come at 7 ok? Gomawo. Saranghae eomma" Mir hung up. "Appa? No i need to talk to you. Yes in person. No I'll give you an address. Oh please appa its really important. Ok I'll text you the address. Bye" Joon hung up. Mir and Joon looked at each other. "Are we actually doing this?" Mir said nervously. Joon hugged him. "Don't worry. I'll always be here for you. We're in this together, no matter what happens I'll stay by your side" Joon comforted Mir. "Gomawo. Saranghaeyo Joonie." Mir said. "Saranghae" ☆☆☆A couple of hours later☆☆☆ KNOCK! KNOCK! Mir jumped. "Joonie i can't do this!" Mir said really nervous and frightened. "Ani Mireu! You can. WE can. Together" Mir weakly smiled then opened the door. "E-eomma! A-annyeong!" Mir said really anxious. 'Im gonna die, I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die' He thought to himself. He introduced Joon. "Eomma, I have something really important to tell you. This is Joon" He said. He made it seem comical. His eomma laughed. "You called me here making me worry just to tell me he's called Joon?" She asked. Mir shook his head. "I don't want you to hate me eomma" Mir said. His eomma was confused. "Wae? What have you done?" Mir took a deep breath. "Eomma... I'm...I'm-" He stuttered a little. "You're what?" His eomma asked. "I-I'm g-gay.." He said. His eomma stood shocked. "Y-You're w-what? G-gay?" She asked. "Eomma this is Joon. I'm in love with him. He's my boyfriend. I really love him and i just want you to be ok with this. I love you eomma and i know you're gonna hate me.." Mir said. His eomma smiled. She shook her head. "Ani Mireu. I love you. I'll always love you. You're my Mireu and you always will be no matter what." She hugged Mir. Tears fell from Mir's eyes. "Eomma..." his eomma faced Joon. "And Joon? Welcome to the family." She said smiling. Joon smiled. "Gamsahabnida Ahjumma" He said. "Call me eomma!" Those words broke Joon's heart. His smile dropped in an instant. "Joesonghabnida. I don't think i can call you eomma" Joon said gloomily. "Wae?" She asked. Mir signaled his eomma to stop talking. "Because-because i lost my eom- eomeoni when i was younger. I can't even say that word anymore" Joon explained. "Aw... joesonghabnida. I didn't mean to bring it up. I guess you're like Mireu too. Mireu lost his appa a while back. We were both really upset but Mireu said he wanted to take care of me and he has been ever since" Mir blushed. "Heh" Just then there was a knock at the door. "Appa..." Joon said in horror. Mir put his hand on Joon's shoulder. "Gwaenchanna. Don't worry." Mir said and hugged him unaware of the fact that his eomma opened the door. "Joon what are you doing?!" His appa shouted. Joon quickly let go of Mir. "A-appa." Joon said worried. "Why are you hugging that boy?" Joon looked at Mir. Mir nodded. "Appa. He's my b-b-boyf-friend." Joon stuttered. His appa looked at him in disgust. "You're gay?! MY son is gay?! Have you no shame!?" He shouted. Joon gave his appa a confused look. "I'm sorry what? Is it shameful to be gay? Because if that's what you're saying then YOU disgust ME. You're being homophobic appa. So what? So what if I'm gay? Its the same as being straight. I love someone. Is that a crime? If it is then i would proudly go to jail for it. But its not. Its only natural and there's nothing wrong with it. If you think otherwise, then, I'm not sure i can call you appa anymore" Joon expressed all his feelings out. Mir stood watching him, smiling with a tear in his eye. His appa sighed. "If that's the case then I'm sorry Joon. I shouldn't have said all that. If you love him then-then that's ok with me" He smiled. Joon hugged his appa. "Gomawo appa!" He said happily. Mir and Joon went to the kitchen to prepare dinner. "Um.. Ramyun?" Mir asked. Joon nodded and they started to make dinner. "And ta da! Perfect chicken ramyun!" They served the food. "Smells delicious!" Mir's eomma said. "Um, Joon, Mir. We have something to tell you" Joon's appa said. "We want you two to live in this apartment together." Mir's eomma said. They both got excited. "Jincha?! Omo!" Mir exclaimed. "Yes. Its best for you two" Joon smiled. "Gomawo appa. Gomawo... eomma" Joon said. Everyone was really surprised to hear Joon say that. "Wow. Joon? That makes me really happy to hear that. You don't even say that to your step mum." Joon's appa said. "Well, this is Mir's eomma so she's my eomma." He said and hugged his new eomma. Soon in was time for their parents to go. "Byebye!" They waved them off. When their parents left Joon closed the door and backed Mir against the wall. Joon smirked. "What perfect way to have our first kiss?" Joon said and leaned forward. Mir closed his eyes. Joon's lips met Mir's and they finally had their real 'first kiss'. Joon pulled back a little. "THAT is what you call a perfect kiss" He said and put his hands on Mir's waist. "Now, lets go teach you a lesson I'm dying to teach" He said and dragged Mir to the bedroom.