Closer To You

Its The LoveBug!
They all reached the hotel and went to their rooms. Mir lay down. Joon sat at the edge of the bed. Mir could tell Joon was upset. "Are you ok?" Mir asked. Joon looked at Mir. "Huh? Yeah I'm fine." He said. Mir wasn't very convinced. He sat up. "Are you sure? You seem a little off" Mir said. Joon smiled. "Its really nice that you care about me Mir. And don't worry I'm fine. I just recieved a little bad news." Joon explained. "Do you wanna talk about it?" Mir asked. "Maybe later. It makes me happy knowing you care. And now that we're friends, you'll be the first one I'll tell" Joon smiled. The line Joon just said made Mir so happy, a wide smile spread accross his face and was finally able to express some of his feelings to Joon. "Joon. Hearing that makes me really really happy. You probably can't tell but inside I'm bursting with happiness!" Mir said. Because Mir was able to finally express something to Joon, Joon was overjoyed with happiness. "Mir... you finally expressed something to me" Joon was so happy, he pulled Mir forward and hugged him. Mir was shocked and unable to move. Joon let go of him and smiled. "Let's get changed" After they got changed, all 4 of them went to a pizza place. They sat at a table, Mir was next to Joon because Seungho INSISTED he sat next to Cheondung and Joon sat next to Mir. This confused Joon and Mir alot. "So, Mir which pizza do you like?" Joon asked. "Oh i only eat plain cheese and tomato pizza" Mir said. Joon nodded. "Ok. I'll make sure to order that for you." Mir smiled. It felt nice having Joon caring for him. Then they ordered. "And don't forget the plain cheese pizza ok?" Joon said to the waitor. She nodded and walked off. Mir smiled to himself. "Wow Joon, you really emphasised the cheese pizza!" Seungho said. Joon smiled. 15 minutes later. The pizza came. Joon cut Mir a slice. "Here you go Mir" He said and put the slice on Mir's plate. Mir smiled. "Gomawo" Seungho and Cheondung smiled. After they all ate and paid the bill, they went back to the hotel. Mir yawned. "Are you tired?" Joon asked. Mir nodded. Joon bent down. "Get on me" He said. Mir hesitated. "A-ani! Gwaenchanna!" Mir said. "Mir, just get on" Joon said. Seungho and Cheondung lifted Mir onto Joon's back. Mir quickly wrapped his arms round Joon's neck, not too tight. Joon carried him back to the hotel room. He put him on the bed. "You didn't have to do that" Mir said. Joon sat down. "Gomawo Mir" Joon said and sat down. Mir sat next to him. "Waeyo? What did i do?" Mir asked. "Your smile helped me get through my pain" Joon said. "What pain? Did JaeJoong tell you that he liked that guy?" Mir asked. Joon looked at him confused. "Which guy?" Joon asked. Mir felt a little awkward. "Well... JaeJoong said he was in love with his best friend.." Mir explained. Joon was shattered. "Mianhae Joon! I thought you knew!" Mir said. Joon took a deep breath in, then let it out. "I was in love with JaeJoong. But today... he told me he only thought of me as a little brother. I was heartbroken but didn't want things to be awkward between us. So i lied and said i only saw him as an older brother." Joon said. A tear ran down his face. Mir didn't like seeing Joon sad, he wanted to cry too. But Joon hugged Mir instead. Mir was feeling emotional so he brought himself to hug Joon. "Mir, you're such an amazing person. Thanks so much for listening to me" Joon said tearfully. Mir nodded. "Gwaenchanna." They let go of each other. "Let's go to sleep now. You need rest" Mir said. Joon nodded and they got changed and jumped into bed. "Tomorrow we have to go to that talk with JaeJoong. Are you gonna be ok?" Mir asked when they were in bed. Joon nodded. "I think as long as you're with me, I'll be fine." He said. Mir smiled. "I've got a question. Why do you like my smile so much?" Mir asked. Joon smiled. "Because its heavenly and just brightens up my mood" He replied. Mir smiled and they fell asleep...