Drifting Apart?

Its The LoveBug!
Mir and Joon sat down. "Ok now Mireu we need to talk" Joon said more seriously and put his hand on Mir's knee. Mir nodded. "Um.. When we get back we need to put our relationship on hold.." Mir jumped up. His eyes widened. "Joonie! You're breaking up with me?!" He said tearfully. Joon stood up. He cupped Mir's face. "Ani! I'd never break up with you!" He reassured Mir. They sat down. "Then wae?" Mir asked with sad eyes. Joon held Mir's hand. "Well, basically our parents don't know we're gay right? We can't exactly go home and say 'eomma this is my boyfriend by the way I'm gay' can we?" Joon said. Mir put his head on Joon's shoulder. "Mireu don't worry! We'll still see each other. And don't worry we'll tell them soon." Mir smiled. ☆☆☆ 1 week later ☆☆☆ "Eomma! I'll call you later. I need to unpack the rest. Ne. Arraseo. Saranghae Eomma!" Mir hung up the phone then sighed when he saw Seungho still on the phone to Cheondung. Mir glared at him. Seungho saw Mir and tried ending the conversation. "Um yeobeo? I need to help Mir unpack. Ne. Ok arasseo. No you hang up first! Ani, you!" Mir took the phone off Seungho. "How bout i hang up?" He said and cut off the phone. "Mir jincha? I was on the phone! You need to respect your hyeong..." Seungho whined. "Hyeong...YOU WERE MEANT TO HELP ME UNPACK!!" Mir shouted almost strangling Seungho. Seungho finally got Mir off him. "I'm sorry! I'll help you arrasseo?" Mir nodded. "And um hyeong?" Mir added. "Ne?" Seungho looked at Mir. "Can you stay over tonight? I get scared..." Mir said. Seungho smiled and ruffled Mir's hair. Mir whined and sorted his hair. "Course i will, we're best friends ne?" Seungho said. Mir nodded. "Don't touch my hair though..." Seungho laughed. "Haha.. whiny child.. Where's Joon when you need him. Wait. Where IS Joon? I haven't seen him in a while" Mir put the box he was holding down. He sat down. "Joonie is really busy lately. His appa wants him to learn about the company so he's always there. He came when i first moved in. He even gave me this." Mir said holding up a handmade blanket. Seungho ran upto Mir and took the blanket. "Omo! Thats so cute! 'Joon and Mir Forever' Aigoo!!!" Seungho said admiring the blanket. Mir smiled. "Its cute right?" Seungho nodded. Mir's smile faded away. "But hyeong... it feels like we're drifting apart.." Seungho sat beside him. "You know he loves you. You won't ever drift apart." He said and put his arm round Mir. It soon became darker and they wanted to sleep. After they ate they went to Mir's bedroom. Mir ed his shirt. "Hey hyeong?" Seungho looked at Mir. "Yeah?" He said and took off his shirt. "When you told your eomma about being gay, she didn't hate you right?" Mir said and took off his shirt. Seungho thought about it. "Hmm.. Ani. I don't think so. She was abit shocked but she told me that she'd love me no matter what." Seungho said and took off his trousers. Mir lay back in bed. Seungho lay next to him. "Your eomma will say the same" He said. Mir smiled. Mir's phone rang. He picked up his phone. "Joonie!" He smiled happily. He answered the phone. "Yeboseyo? Joonie!" Mir smiled excitedly. "What? Oh.. ok. No I'm fine. Seriously its fine. Bye" Mir's smile faded. He threw his phone and pulled his blanket over his head. Seungho pulled the blanket down. "Mireu? Are you ok?" He asked. Mir sniffled and wiped his tears. "Yeah.." Seungho turned Mir around. He wiped Mir's tears. "Don't cry! What's wrong?" Seungho asked and hugged Mir. "Joonie cancelled our date tomorrow" He said and wiped his tears. "Oh Mir... Don't worry. He's just busy." Seungho said. "I really don't like it.... We're really drifting apart..." Mir cried. Seungho hugged Mir tightly. "It'll be fine don't worry." Shortly later they fell asleep. ☆☆The next morning☆☆ "Ok Mir. Since i cancelled on Cheondung yesterday i said I'll take him to a café from breakfast." Seungho said. Mir nodded and waved Seungho out. Mir sighed and sat down. There was a knock at the door. He got up and opened the door. The corners of his mouth slowly turned to a smile. Joon was stood at the door. "Joonie?" Mir asked in surprise. "Hey Mir. You gonna let me in? Its freezing!" Joon said. Mir let Joon in and they sat down. It was abit awkward since they hadn't seen each other in a while. "Um, shall i make tea?" Mir asked. Joon nodded. Mir walked to the kitchen. Joon looked around the apartment. "Its really nice, this apartment" He said. "Mm" Mir replied not knowing what to say. "I'm really sorry Mir." Mir turned around to find Joon. "Ah, about what?" Mir asked and looked down. Joon walked upto him. He put his hand on Mir's cheek. Mir felt warm and a tingly feeling came inside him. "See? Just by putting my hand on your face makes you feel really happy. I haven't been with you in a long time and I'm really sorry" Joon said and pulled Mir closer. Mir's head rested on Joon's soft shoulder. Slowly Mir brought his arms up and wrapped them around Joon's back. "Its ok Joonie" Joon shook his head. "Its really not. I keep skipping dates because of my appa. I haven't seen yiu for a whole week. And finally I'm with you. It feels good to hug you." Joon said and hugged Mir tighter. Mir smiled. A tear rolled out of his eye. "I thought we were drifting apart. I really miss you Joonie" Mir said. Joon Mir's hair. "Mireu i miss you too. I wish appa would stop telling me to go to meetings" Mir looked up at Joon. "Joonie, i think.. i think the only way for us to see each other is-is to tell them" Mir said. Joon looked shocked. But he slowly edged himself to agree. For Mir. And Him.