Night Before

Its The LoveBug!
Mir ran to the bathroom. He splashed himself with water then stared at himself in the mirror. "He finds me cute. ME" Mir said to himself. A boy came out of the cubicle. Mir turned his head. The boy stared at Mir. "Love problems" Mir explained. The boy nodded and washed his hands. "I feel for you buddy" He said and walked out. Mir looked back into the mirror. "Me.." whispered to himself again. Mir dried his face and walked out. He bumped into someone and fell on the floor. "Omo Mir. Mianhae!" The voice sounded very familiar to Mir. 'Is it...? Please no...' Mir nervously looked up. He saw Joon. 'Damn!' Mir thought. Joon put out his hand. Mir stared at his hand. Then slowly Mir's touched Joon's and Joon pulled him up. "Mianhae Mir." Joon said as Mir stood up. Mir looked down quite embarrased. "Ani, i-it's fine" Joon stared smiling at Mir. Mir glanced at Joon then quickly looked away. 'Wae? Wae is he looking at me?' Mir thought. He bit his lip. Joon bent down and looked directly at Mir's face. Mir got startled. "What's going on in your head?" Joon asked grinning. Mir started playing with his hands. "N-Nothing...." Mir bit his lip again. Joon laughed. Seungho and Cheondung were sat in the canteen talking. "So are you in?" Seungho asked. Cheondung nodded. "But Joon is in love with JaeJoong" Cheondung added. "Who? The CEO of ShinSeong?" Seungho asked. Cheondung nodded. "Then we'll need to make sure Joon forgets about JaeJoong then won't we?" Seungho smirked. "Oh... i don't get it" Cheondung said confused. Seungho sighed. "I'll explain it later" He got up and walked off. "Huh?" Cheondeong, still confused, followed Seungho. "Mir. Why are you always so relaxed around Seungho but get so nervous around me?" Joon asked. They were sat in a classroom all by themselves. Mir didn't know how to answer that. He sighed. "I-i don't know.. I guess, i feel more comfortable with Seungho because I'm not-" Mir stopped because he was about to confess his love. "Not what? Don't stop, that's the longest I've heard you talk!" Mir smiled. Joon looked really surprised. He smiled. "Wow, its the first time I've seen you smile. You look really cute when you smile" Mir blushed. Joon laughed. He looked into Mir's eyes, Mir looked into his. Seungho and Cheondung were standing outside the door listening in. "Yes! They're having a moment!" Seungho said. Just then, the bell rang. Mir jumped. "Well, see you later Mir. I need to go to lesson" Joon said and walked out smiling. Mir was sat shocked. Seungho ran in and jumped into the seat next to Mir. "What happened?!" Seungho asked all excitedly. Mir sat in shock. "Mir!!" Seungho shook Mir. "I-i don't exactly know what happened" Mir said. People started walking in to lesson. "You are so telling me when we go to your house ok?" Seungho said. Mir nodded. Soon their lesson ended and everyone packed up. Seungho dragged Mir outside. "Ow! Hyeong! You hurt my arm.." Mir whined and rubbed his arm. "Come lets go. You need to tell me everything!" Seungho said. Mir groaned. "Hyeooong!!" They started walking down the road. "You fell on the floor?" Seungho asked laughing. Mir hit him. "Hyeong its not funny! It was really really embarrassing! Then he pulled me up and we went to the classroom" Mir explained. Seungho smiled. "Then??" He impatiently asked. "He asked why I'm nervous around him and not you" Mir carried on. "Omo did you tell him you love him?!" Seungho excitedly asked. "Ani! You think I'm crazy?!" Mir shouted. "Aish, boy you better him tell before the trip ends or i will!" Seungho said. "What? You're giving me two weeks?!" Seungho sighed and put his hand on Mir's shoulder. "Mir, that's more than enough time" He said and continued to walk. "No its not!!" Mir shouted and ran after Seungho. They finally reached Mir's house. "Eomma! We're home!" Mir said loudly. His eomma came to the door. "Annyeong ahjumma! Wow you're looking good today maybe i should call you noona?" Seungho said. Mir's eomma laughed. "Aww Seungho you're such a cutie! Go get changed guys and I'll make dinner." Mir glared at Seungho. "You stole my line" Mir said and walked upstairs. Seungho followed. "Hey, its a free country." He said. Mir started to get changed and Seungho was snooping round Mir's room. "Hey whats this?" Seungho asked holding up a silk napkin. Mir smiled to himself. "When i hurt my leg in school, i started crying. Joon used this to wipe away my tears and left it with me" He took it from Seungho. "Woah.. you actually have something from Joon?" Mir nodded. "I have a question. Why are you actually in love with Joon?" Seungho asked. Mir sat down. "I really don't know. When i first came, he was showing around all the newcomers. When i saw him i sorta fell for him but when i saw him smile and he actually spoke to me, i fell in love with him" Seungho smiled. "Wow, so sweet. Well don't worry! Me and Cheondung will get you two together!" Mir smiled. "Gomawo, you're always there for me. I really appreciate it. And did you say Cheondung?" Mir asked. Seungho nodded. "Yep" They went downstairs to eat dinner. "Mireu, are you all packed?" His eomma asked. Mir nodded. "And you Seungho?" Seungho smiled. "Ne, noona!" His eomma smiled. Mir glared at Seungho. "Keep it up and you're sleeping with the dog" He said. "Mireu! Don't be rude!" His eomma said. "Yeah Mireu! Don't be rude!" Seungho mimicked. Mir was not amused. After they ate dinner, they went to bed. Mir lay in bed wondering what will happen tomorrow. 'Joon.. i wish i could to tell you i love you... Its like a have a sort of lovebug that i can't tell you. Mianhae. Hopefully I'll tell you soon'