Awkward Times

Its The LoveBug!
Mir couldn't sleep at all that night. All he could think about was Joon kissing him. Did Joon kiss him because he loved him or was it because Mir was talking too much? Was he dreaming or did that actually happen?" All these questions were running through Mir's mind. Meanwhile Joon was lying facing oppisite to Mir thinking about what he had done. But instead he was stressing over it. Does he like Mir? Did he do that out of love or something else? Joon was really confused and didn't know what to do. Eventually they fell asleep with the kiss replaying in their heads. The next morning Mir woke up. Today was a day off for them. They were free to do whatever. That's what worried Mir. He looked to his side and saw Joon. He jumped out of bed and ran out the room. He bumped into Seungho. "Hyeong!" Mir said. Seungho smiled. "Hey Mir! How are-" Mir dragged him to his room. "Ok, whats up?" Seungho asked. "Joon kissed me last night" Mir blurted out. Seungho smiled really happily. "Jeongmal? Omo!! That's amazing! So now you two are a couple? Yay! I can't wait for your wedding, i can show the picture!" Seungho was practically planning their future. "Hyeong!" Mir called but Seungho took no notice. "Ah now you're a couple, you need a couple name. JoonMir or JooMi? Which is better?" Seungho asked. "Hyeong! Stop planning a future that will never exist!" Mir said really annoyed. "Aren't you and Joon a couple?" Seungho asked. Mir shook his head. "He kissed me to shut me up. Then he lay down and completley blocked me out" Mir said really upset. Seungho put his arm round Mir to comfort him. "I'm sure its because he loves you." Soon later Mir and Seungho were making breakfast for everyone, although the other two were asleep. "Mir. Write your feelings on Joon's pancake" Seungho said. Mir gave Seungho a weird look. "Hyeong? Are you mad?" Mir asked. "No. You need to. The reason you keep fainting is because you keep bottling up all your love, jealousy and nervousness." Seungho explained. "Thats explains a lot. But, how will i write it without him seeing it?" Mir asked. Seungho got out a whipped cream can. "Easy. Just cover it up with the squirty whipped cream when you're finished." Seungho said. Mir grinned. "Arrasseo!" He began writing his feelings. "Joon. I've never been able to express this but i really love you. All my life I've had hard times expressing my feelings. Hyeong named it 'lovebug' but i don't know what it is. Since i met you i fell for you and every little thing you do makes me smile. Once again, i really love you. Jeongmal saranghae' Seungho handed him the whipped cream. Mir stood there for a second, then squirted all over his feelings. Joon and Cheondung came and sat on the table. "Ah you're up? Wait a minute and we'll bring your foods" Seungho said. Seungho pushed Mir in front of Joon. Joon looked up. Mir avoided eye contact and walked back to the kitchen counter. Seungho gave Cheondung his pancake. Joon saw what looked liked writing on his pancake. He was able to just about read some. 'Jeongmal saranghae?' He looked at Mir then back at his pancake. Mir sat opposite Joon and Seungho sat opposite Cheondung. Everything was really awkward. "So.." Seungho said to break the awkwardness. "Do you guys wanna have a movie night tonight?" Seungho asked. Mir smiled and nodded. "Yeah that sounds fun!" He said. Cheondung nodded. "I agree witgh Mir" He said. "Joon?" Seungho asked. Joon nodded. "Great! In the afternoon, me and Cheondung will go and pick out a movie!" Seungho said. Mir put his plate away. His phone rang. He went and picked it up. "Huh? Who's this?" Mir asked confused. He answered it. "Yeboseyo? Ah JaeJoong hyeong!" Joon immediatley looked at Mir. He was not amused. "Ne! Ok. Annyeong." Mir said and hung up. "Was that JaeJoong?" Seungho asked. Mir nodded. "He wants to meet with me" Mir said. Seungho was confused and Joon was clearly not happy. "Waeyo?" Seungho asked. Mir shrugged and went and got changed. 5 minutes later. Mir was sat in a cafe waiting for JaeJoong to come. Finally JaeJoong arrived. "Annyeong! Mianhae to keep you waiting!" JaeJoong said and sat down. "Ani. Gwaenchana" Mir said. "So hyeong, why'd you wanna meet me?" Mir asked. "I heard you were ill and wanted to see if you were better" JaeJoong said. "Gomawo. I'm better now." Mir said. "Also, how are things with Joon?" He added. Mir sighed. "Bad. He kissed me to shut me up now everything is really awkward." Mir said. "I'm sure its because he loves you." JaeJoong smiled. Mir smiled back. JaeJoong looked at the time. "Ah i have a meeting. Anyway i shall see you soon. And that Joon problem? It shall slowly fix itself. Fighting!" He said and walked off. When Mir got back to the room, Seungho and Cheondung had already left, which was what Mir dreaded. Joon looked at Mir as he walked in then quickly looked away. Mir was about to go in the bedroom but then Joon grabbed his hand. Mir turned around. "Mir, we need to talk" Joon said. Mir's heart started racing. He bit his lip.