JoonMir day

Its The LoveBug!
Mir woke up the next morning. He felt Joon's arms round him. He looked up and saw Joon. He sighed a sigh of relief. 'Good, its not a dream' He thought and lay back. Joon opened his eyes. "Mir? You awake?" Joon asked. Mir turned around and faced Joon. Mir smiled. Joon Mir's face. "Finally, i get to see your perfect smile up close. Its amazing." Joon said. "Why do you always comment on my smile?" Mir asked curiously. "Because i want you to know that you have an amazing smile! Also i want you to feel like you're special and showering you with compliments is the best way" Joon answered. Just then Seungho and Cheondung walked in carrying trays. "Annyeonghaseyo my little lovebirds!" Seungho said welcoming them with a smile. Joon and Mir sat up. They looked at the trays they were holding. It was filled with toast, jam, milk, orange juice, cereal etc etc. "Um hyeong? What is all this for? Mir asked. Cheondung and Seungho put the trays on Mir and Joon's lap. "Breakfast in bed!" Seungho replied. "And today you two will spend the whole day together. For lunch me and Seungho will be your waitors and we booked you a dinner reservation at a fancy restaurant and pre paid it!" Cheondung explained. Mir and Joon smiled. "Today is JoonMir day!" Seungho and Cheondung said in sync. "Gomawo! This is really nice of you two. You guys have always been looking out for me making sure I get together with Joonie. And you're the greatest! I love you guys" Mir said. "No problem! You know i said I'll make you happy with Joon! And Cheondung here was more than happy to help because he found you two really cute!" Seungho smiled. "Now, you two enjoy your breakfast" Cheondung said as he tried dragging out Seungho who was taking pictures. "Mir! Open up!" Joon said. Mir opened his mouth. Joon put toast in Mir's mouth. "Joonie.." Mir said. "Yeah?" Joon said. "I can't believe I'm actually here sitting with you feeding me. I never saw this happening." Mir said shyly looking down. Joon held Mir's hand. "Well believe it. I'm forever yours and you're forever mine" Joon said. Mir put his head on Joon's shoulder. "I love you Joonie" Mir said. "I love you too Mir" Joon and Mir sat watching TV. "Um Joonie?" Mir asked. Joon looked at Mir. "Yeah?" He said. "So are we like... a couple?" Mir asked. Joon smiled. "Of course we are. I love you and you know me right?" Joon asked. Mir nodded. "And you want to be with me right?" Mir nodded again. "Then we're definatley a couple!" Joon said. A couple of hours later... Seungho and Cheondung were planning Mir and Joon's 'Romantic Lunch' Joon and Mir were completley oblivious to the fact that they were making it. "Ok so the Spaghetti Bolognese is done. Are the brownies done?" Seungho asked. Cheondung nodded. "Yupp!" Seungho gave him the thumbs up. They directed Mir and Joon to the table. They sat opposite each other. "Here is your lunch" Seungho said and p the Spaghetti's in front of Joon and Mir. "Looks good" Joon said. Mir agreed. "Its great that they're doing this for us" Joon added. Mir nodded. "Yeah. They both are really sweet and caring." Mir said. Seungho and Cheondung were watching from afar. "Its great we did all this. They're so happy. Its great seeing them like this." Seungho nodded. "Yeah. Its great. Now we'll wait for their dinner date" Cheondung was confused. "You're going on it?" He asked. "Ani. WE are. And they won't know. What? You think I'll miss JoonMir's first date? I don't think so!" Seungho said.