Joon Time

Its The LoveBug!
The next morning, Mir and Joon were asleep on the bed hugging each other. Seungho walked in half asleep. He rubbed his eyes. His eyes widened at the sight of Joon and Mir. A wide smile spread accross his face. He quickly got out his phone and took a picture. "For your wedding day!" He grinned and ran out the room. Joon opened his eyes. Mir's face was right next to his. A small smile broke out on Joon's face. Mir slowly opened his eyes. He saw Joon, stumbled backwards and fell off the bed. Joon leaned over the bed. "Mir you ok? You seem a little jumpy" Joon said. "A-ani.. gwaenchanna" He said. Joon was staring at him. Mir jumped up and ran out the room. He bumped into Seungho. "Ah hyeong. Its so good to see you" Mir said. "You too. Oh and by the way, you and Joon are so cute together! Look at this pic!" Seungho said and showed the picture of Joon and Mir sleeping. Mir was shocked. "Omo! Did we sleep like that all night?!" He asked. Seungho shrugged. "Probably. Aigoo!! So cute!" He said and walked off. At the breakfast table, everything was a little awkward. Seungho and Cheondung kept grinning at the picture and Mir tried to avoid eye contact with Joon which was impossible for him because he kept glancing over at Joon. "Cheondung? Seungho? What is so funny?" Joon asked. Seungho shook his head. "Ani. Nothing" He replied. Mir looked at the time. "We need to hurry! Our tour of the Sports Stadium is in 10 minutes!" He said and put the plates and dishes away. They all got changed and made their way to the hotel lobby. Mir kept gazing at Joon in his sports uniform. 'So handsome...' "Everyone stay in your pairs ok?" Everyone nodded and made their way to the Stadium. "Mir" Joon said. Mir looked at him. "Yeah?" Joon shook his head. "Never mind. I'll tell you afterwards" He said. Mir nodded. They took a big tour of the Stadium which was huge! They got to roam freely with their partners to various locations of the Stadium. Mir and Joon strolled around a football pitch. Joon lay on his stomach on the grass. "Ah its so nice down here! Mir, you sit too!" Joon said. Mir nodded and lay next to Joon. "Wow, its so fresh and breezy here. Don't you think?" Joon asked. Mir nodded. "It feels so nice down here" Mir said. Joon smiled. 'Its so great to communicate with Mir without him being nervous' Joon thought. He wasn't gonna tell Mir because he knew Mir would get shy. "So what's first on our list?" Joon asked. Mir got out a clipboard. "Um... first we need to... measure the field?" Mir asked really confused. Joon was surprised. "What? Let me see that" Joon said and took the paper off Mir. "It says to be a successful buisnessman you must know your property. If you are a Stadium owner you must know the width and length of it? What? This is a buisness trip! No one is gonna own a stadium!" Joon said. "Never mind lets just do it" Mir said and got out measuring tapes. For two hours Mir and Joon were walking up and down the field measuring how long it was then recording it on a piece of paper. Finally, they finished and sat down. Joon rested his head on Mir's leg and lay down. Mir's body stiffened a little. "Mianhae if this makes you uncomfortable" Joon said. "A-ani.. g-gwaench-chana" Mir said. Mir could feel Joon's soft hair brushing against his legs. Mir's heart started racing. His palms started sweating. Mir bit his lip and closed his eyes. A couple of minutes later, Mir slowly opened his eyes and looked down at Joon. Joon had fallen asleep on Mir's lap. Mir smiled whilst staring at Joon. Joon slowly opened his eyes. "See? You do have a cute smile" Joon said. Mir hesitated and looked away. Joon sat up and sat right next to Mir. Mir looked down and played with his hands. Mir yawned. "Are you tired?" Joon asked. "A little. But it doesn't matter we're going back to the hotel in like an hour" Mir said. "Rest on my lap" Joon said. Mir looked surprised. "Ah, aniyo its ok" He said. Joon lay Mir down on his lap. "Just fall asleep. Its ok" Joon said. Mir smiled and closed his eyes. Joon's phone vibrated. He quickly answered it to not wake Mir. "Yeboseyo? Oh, hi" Joon said shyly. "Ne. Tomorrow's fine. Heh. Ok. Annyeong" Joon said smiling at put the phone down. He looked down at Mir. "So cute" He smiled. 'Wow.. He looks like an angel when he's asleep..' Joon thought. He gently carressed Mir's face. He suddenly stopped. 'What am i doing?' Joon thought.