Checking Into A Nightmare

Its The LoveBug!
The coach stopped outside the hotel. "Ok everyone. The pairs you are sitting in are the pairs you will be doing activities in for the trip" The teacher explained. Mir was shocked. 'I'm gonna be with Joon the WHOLE trip?' Mir's heart stopped beating for a second. Everyone got up to get off. Mir was feeling dizzy. "Mir are you ok? You look pale." The teacher said. "Gwaenchanna" Mir said and walked off the coach. Joon walked up to Mir. "Looks like we'll be together!' Joon said. Mir was feeling really dizzy. "Is it getting dark in here?" Mir asked. Joon was confused. "Huh?" Suddenly Mir dropped to the floor. "Mir!" Seungho screamed and ran upto him. Joon picked up Mir. "I'll take him to our room" He said and walked into the hotel. "Mir? Mir?" Mir could hear Joon calling him. He slowly opened his eyes. "Oh thank goodness you're awake. I was getting worried" Joon said. Mir looked at his hand. Joon was holding Mir's hand. Mir was too confused to even react to that. "What am i doing here? Where is everyone?" Mir asked. "You fainted when we got off the coach. Oh and they started the first activity. I said i'd take care of you so we're in the hotel room." Joon explained. "Wait. Are we alone?" Mir asked. Joon nodded. Now Mir went back to normal and started getting nervous. He quickly moved his hand. "Are you ok Mir?" Joon asked. Mir nodded. "Y-yeah..." The lights suddenly went out. Mir grabbed onto Joon. "How about now?" Joon asked. "Well um I'm a little scared" Mir said. Something dropped. Mir screamed and held Joon tightly. "Don't worry, I'm here. Nothing will happen." Joon let go of Mir and stood up. "Where are you going?" Mir asked really scared. "Just stay there Mir. I'm just going to check it out" Joon said. Just then a loud THUD sounded and a vase broke. Joon jumped on the bed and hugged Mir tightly. "Joon I'm scared.." Mir said. "Don't worry, I'm here for you" Joon said. Another loud THUD sounded followed by a CRASH! Mir held Joon even tighter. Then out of the blue, the lights turned back on. They both suddenly looked up. They slowly let go of each other. "What..just..happened?" Mir asked in shock. "Its ok, we're ok..." Joon said trying to reassure Mir. Mir looked around. "Why was there a loud bang? What exactly happened here?!" Mir panicked. "Mir, Mir! Calm down. Look, i don't know what it was but its over now ok?" Joon said. "What the heck happened here?!" They heard peoples voices. "That sounds like Seungho and Cheondung!" Mir said. Seungho and Cheondung walked into the bedroom. "What did you two do in here?!" Seungho asked. They both started talking at the same time really loudly. "Ok, ok. ONE of you speak." Cheondung said. Mir looked at Joon. "Ok, so Mir woke up and then there was a loud bang and.." Joon explained the whole thing to Seungho and Cheondung. Seungho and Cheondung looked at each other. They burst out laughing. "Sure(!) Ok. If you messed it up its fine! You don't have to lie!" Cheondung said. "We're not lying!" Mir said. "Ok ok, we believe you. Anyways you two are sleeping in this room." Seungho laughed as he and Cheondung walked out. "We were telling the truth!" Mir said. "Never mind. Shall we go to sleep?" Joon asked. Mir was abit nervous to sleep in the same bed as Joon. Even though its a double bed, the thought of Mir laying right next to Joon makes him quite nervous. They both lay in bed. Mir faced the opposite way. "Hey Mir?" Joon called. Mir turned around. His face was literally 10cms away from Joon's. "U-um y-yeah?" Joon smiled. "Mianhae. I just wanted to see you" Mir blushed. "Um Joon?" Mir asked. "Yeah?" Out of nowhere a big THUD sounded the room again. Mir hung on to Joon. "Don't worry, we'll be fine" Joon said.