Loving You

Its The LoveBug!
Mir sat at his desk gazing out the window. His mind empty of thoughts non-Joon related. Only Joon was on his mind. 'Why does love hurt?' He thought as he quickly glanced over to Joon who was surrounded by a dozen girls. He was sat in a noisy classroom of UOS, University Of Seoul, daydreaming about his love who was sitting about 3 metres away from him. Joon is 3 years older than Mir, he is in another class to him too. Seungho sat beside Mir. Seungho was Mir's best friend. "Hey Mir, still dreaming about Joon?" Seungho laughed. "Hyeong! Its not funny!" Mir said and slightly pushed Seungho. "Ok, ok mianhae! But seriously you should tell him about your love for him" Seungho said. Mir quickly jumped up and covered Seungho's mouth. "Hyeong are you mad?!" Mir whispered angrily. "He's sitting right there!!" Seungho looked at Joon. He took Mir's hand from his mouth. "Mir, Joon isn't interested in what I'm saying" Mir sat down and pouted. "He's not interested in anything i do.. Why can't i be a girl? Then he'd be interested in me.." Mir said to himself. Seungho laughed. Joon walked upto Mir and Seungho. "Annyeong fellow classmates. Oh hey Mir, haven't seen you in a while" He said. Mir shyly looked down and nodded. "Seungho right? Anyway, there's a class buisness trip. We're gonna tour the city of Seoul, stay in a hotel and attend classes run by THE Kim JaeJoong, the youngest CEO ever! He's amazing!" Joon explained all details in full description. Mir felt a little uncomfortable with Joon talking so highly of JaeJoong. "So you two are coming right?" Joon asked. "Sounds good to me! I'm in!" Seungho said. Joon smiled. "Great! How about you Mir?" Joon asked. "Erm- I-i don't know, um I'm not er into buisness m-much" Mir stuttered then quickly looked down. Joon put his hand on Mir's shoulder. Mir quickly looked up nervously. "Don't worry, I'm sure Seungho here will convince you!" Joon said. The bell rang. "I better get to lesson then. See you soon" Joon said. He said his goodbyes to a group of girls then walked out smiling. 'Oh my god... Did that just happen? Did he just touch me? Me? I can't believe it..' Mir thought. The teacher came into the lesson. Everyone stood up. "Annyeonghaseyo seonsaengnim!" They all repeated. All but Mir who was still sitting down in shock of Joon touching him. The teacher walked upto Mir. "Mir, gwaenchana?" She asked. Mir snapped back to reality. He quickly stood up and bowed. "Joesonghabnida seonsaengnim!" He said. The teacher nodded. "Ok class sit down and open page 40" She said. Everyone was sat down following the book that selected students read. Mir used the book to cover a paper he was doodling on. Seungho glanced over at Mir. He saw on the paper it said '사랑해 이준- Saranghae Lee Joon' He shook his head whilst smirking and went back to the book. "Mir! Please read next" The teacher asked. Mir looked up. He nodded. "Hyeong! Which page?!" He whispered. "45!" Seungho whispered back. Mir started reading. The lesson ended. Mir started packing up. "Hey Mir, are you staying round my house tonight?" Seungho asked. Mir nodded. "Let's go then". They walked out of the classroom. Joon and his friend Cheondung were walking towards Seungho and Mir. Mir bit his lip. 'Please don't come here! Please don't come here!' He thought. "Hey guys!" Joon said. Mir sighed. 'Great' He made no eye contact and he looked down. "So, Mir. Have you thought about it?" Joon asked. "Erm.. i really-" He was interrupted by Seungho. "He's really excited and wants you to put his name down!" Mir quickly looked at Seungho. "Great! It'll be amazing. The trip is in 2 days! Remember to pack guys! Bye!" Joon said as he and Cheondung walked off. 'Waeyo? Wae did hyeong say that? I'm really excited but really nervous... Staying for a week in a hotel knowing Joon could be next door? The thought of it makes me happy but things could get bad...'