chapter 2

Painful Past

Alexandria's POV

I looked at my self on my body length mirror before I head out to work. 8 months ago I started working at a restaurant called Le Blue. Just like Kiss, Le Blue is an exclusive restaurant that only important people can get into.

During those 8 months I've met celebrities like Exo, Taemin, Yunho, Kim Hyun Joong and Seo In Guk.

Most celebrities come here on the weekends when they have nothing else to do. Some come with a date or with friends.

The uniform is nothing out of the ordinary. Black skinny jeans, black shoes and a white dress shirt. Simple and comfortable.

I smile to myself before I took my purse and run out of my house. I moved out from my parents house as soon as I got my 3rd paycheck. I had a friend that was moving to the states and she rent me this house since she didn't want some stranger live in this house

I walked towards my car and quickly got in it. I turn on the engine but as I'm about to put my seat belt on my phone rings. I take my phone out of my purse and quickly check at the screen. Its Samantha.

I answer the phone and put it on speaker.

''hey Sam what's up?'' I ask putting the phone on the passenger seat

''Nothing Much. Me and Kyungsoo were wondering if you would like to spend the rest of the day with us....I ?'' asked Samantha lowly.

Kyungsoo its Samantha's boyfriend. they started dating about 5 months ago. I really like Kyungsoo for Samantha. He is sweet, funny, nice and crazy just like her.

''I can't Samantha. I have to work'' I said as I leaned into the driver's seat. I know why she wants me to be with her. Today its 1/2/2013. 

I hate talking about what happened 5 years ago. The urge to scream, to cry to let everything trapped inside me burst out takes over my body, but I know its not healthy for me. So I just take a deep breath and start thinking about positive things

I take a deep breath and take the phone from the passenger seat

''okay Alex. Good luck today. I love you'' said Samantha before she hanged up. I quickly take my phone and place it back into my purse.

I put my seat belt on and quickly drive to work.

........................

as soon as I enter the back door of Le Blue I'm bombarded with work. Tables need to be cleaned and food needs to be distributed.

''Alexandria right now I need you to take care of table 6 and 10'' said Chungsoo, the person in charged of the restaurant.

I give him a slight nod and make my way towards the kitchen. I lean over the counter towards my old friend JP or how we like to call him Johnny Depp. He looks exactly like him, the beard, the hair and even the calm personality.

''JP I need table 6 and 10'' I said smiling at him.

''I'm not done with table 10 so just take 6 and come back'' said JP handing me to plates. One has spaghetti and the other one sushi.

''thank you johnny Depp'' I said winking at him before exiting the kitchen.

I walk towards table 6 and greet them warmly ''hello you guys, here are your orders''

The couple sitting on table 6 looked up making my eyes widen. It was Hara and Junhyung.

I take a deep breath and try to calm myself down. I think Kara is great but I just love B2ST with all my heart. Their songs, their style, their looks and personality are just amazing.

''Thank you Alexandria'' said Junhyun taking the plates from my hand since I was to shocked to move

''Oh I'm so sorry! It's just that I really love B2ST'' I said finally getting out of my shock

If Chungsoo knows that I'm not working and just fan girling I will be in big trouble.. but I couldn't care less.. I have Junhyung sitting right in front of me.

''Thank you'' said Junhyung before he and Hara continued talking.

I turned around with the biggest smile in my face.

''I saw that'' said Minwoo walking pass me.

Minwoo is my best friend. I met him while I was walking back from therapy one night. He saw me crying and quickly ran towards me. He took me home and waited for my parents to get home with me. Minwoo is the best friend a person could have.

He knows what happened that night and he knows that I hate talking about it. Thankfully he understands and never speaks about what happened that night. He is wonderful.

''Alexandria please pick up the plates table 7 left.'' said Chungsoo as soon as I enter the kitchen

I loud sigh left my lips as I quickly turned around and made my way towards table 7. I took both plates and glasses of wine and headed back into the kitchen.

as I was walking towards the kitchen I bump into a guy who appeared out of the blue. The plates and glasses of wine fell into the floor breaking in 100 little pieces.

''oh my I'm so sorry'' says the boy looking down at the broken plates..

''oh no its okay. It was my fault I didn't see where I was going'' I said giving the boy a shy smile. The boy looked down at me which made my have a better look at his manly figure.

He was incredibly handsome. He was tall and muscular, He had long black hair and beautiful brown eyes. He also had a black eyebrow piecing which completed his y look.

He also looked really familiar. His lips, his body but most of all his eyes. A shiver unexpectedly runs though my body making my smile disappear. This whole thing of January 2 is making me go crazy. I probably saw him on a magazine since he looked like an important person.  I shake this feeling out of me and look up to the boy again.

''I'll pay for the damage. And once again I'm sorry'' he said giving me a light smile.

I nod and quickly walk pass him. I need to have this floor cleaned before anyone get hurt. I walk towards the maintenance  room and call the janitor. I told him what happened and he quickly went to get his job done.

''the food for table 10 is done Alexandria'' I hear JP say. I quickly run to where he was and picked up a cart. There were about 13 plates that needed to be delivered to that table.

''call Minwoo and tell him that I need his help'' I asked Yuni my work mate. She quickly nodded and ran outside to get Minwoo.

In a matter of seconds Minwoo and Yuni ran into the kitchen

'' did you call me?'' asks Minwoo looking down at me. Minwoo is really tall. Sometimes I call him coconut tree to piss him off

''yeah. Please help me take distribute this plates to table 10'' I said. Minwoo nodded and we quickly made our way to table 10

as we get closer to the table I see about 7 males and 5 girls sitting on the biggest table that the restaurant has.. and among those people its the guy that I bumped into earlier

''hey guys, here are your orders'' I said as me and Minwoo gave the food to each of the people in the table. Thankfully Minwoo was the one that took the orders so he knew who's ordered what.

''Thank you so much Alexandria'' said Jessica smiling at me. Yes..Jessica from SNSD. They always come to this restaurant and that's how we know each other. They are all nice girls who worked really hard to become Korea's number 1 girl group

''No problem Jessica. Please enjoy your meal'' I said before heading back to the kitchen

Eli's POV

''This is so good'' Says Jessica after she takes a bite out of her Spaghetti ''I've tried all the plates this restaurant has and I love them all''

I let out a soft chuckle before I put my arm around her shoulder ''This is a good restaurant. I attend to the one close to JYP ENT so I haven't actually been in this one before''

''Why not? Everybody in this restaurant is so friendly. And they get your food ready in a flash'' said Hyorin before she takes a sip of her drink

''yeah..I know. Hey Jessica how did you know that girl's name?'' I ask Jessica.

''I've known her since the first day she worked here. She is really nice and we've developed a good friendship'' answered Jessica before leaning down into my chest

''oh I see. Hey If you want then invite her to my birthday party this Friday'' I suggested. I'm sure that will make Jessica happy and If my girl is happy then I'm happy.

''that's a great Idea honey. Thank you'' said Jessica kissing me in my lips.

I smile in the kiss and quickly kiss her back

''guys..stop'' says Kevin getting disgusted by our innocent affection

''Stop being such a baby'' I said throwing my napkin at him. Kevin rolls his eyes and goes back into eating,

I don't know why I can't stop thinking about that girl, Alexandria. Something about her makes me feel like I've seen her before. Her name too..it sound really familiar.

I think she might be somebody I've meet back in USA....

Alexandria's POV

''Alexandria table 10 wants to see you!'' said Chungsoo before running out the kitchen again.

I put the plates I picked up from table 5 and quickly walk towards table 10.

''hey. Did you guys want to see me?'' I asked as soon as I was standing in front of the table.

''Yeah. I was wondering if you would like to come to Eli's birthday party this Friday?'' asks Jessica looking up to the boy next to her.

Birthday party.. I'm not sure if my mother would like me to spend the day with her since I don't have to work this Friday. My dad has been working and me and my sister moved out recently leaving my mother alone. We meet every Friday to have dinner as a family so I'm not sure if I should skip it

''I'm not sure if I'm going to be free that day'' I said as I rub the back of my neck.

''oh. Well check it out and if you want to come then jus call me. You still have my number right?'' asked Jessica smiling up at me.

''Yeah. I'll give you a call'' I said smiling back. 

I walk back into the kitchen and look up at the clock

its 8:35 pm

3 more hours and I'll be out.