chapter 1

Painful Past

Alexandria's POV

1/2/2008 was the worst night in my entire life.

Everything good in my vanished.

My Hopes

My Beliefs

My Innocence..

I lost everything.

 

FLASHBACK

That cold January night was supposed to be an incredible night.. It was my 18th birthday and my sister Samantha took me out to celebrate.

We went to one of the hottest clubs in Korea called Kiss.

The only people that could enter that place were only CEO, Celebrities or Political people. Till this day I don't know how my sister got us in since we are just a couple of middle class 18 and 20 year old girls.

We walked in the club and went to the dance floor right away. The song Dirty by Christina Aguilera was on.

Me and my sister kept on dancing with each other until I felt an arm being placed on my shoulder. I quickly turned around and saw a handsome boy smiling widely at me.

''Hey..Me and my friends were asking if you girls would like to sit with us?'' said the boy pointing at a table on the V.IP section of the room.

I looked at my sister and she just simply smiled at me.

''we would love to'' she said taking my arm and looking up at the boy

''fantastic. Follow me'' he said as he turned around and started walking towards the table he pointed out before.

We arrived at the table and saw 6 boys talking with each other.

The tall boy from before cleared his throat loudly making the boys notice our presence

all the boys stand up and present themselves and we did as well

The boys are all children of important presidents of different companies in Korea. I was to busy drinking my Vodka to listen to the boys talk about which companies their parents work for.

''and what about you girls? from what families do you guys come from?'' asks AJ.

Out of all the boys he is the name who was the easiest to remember.

AJ

AJ

AJ.

Being honest I'm not very good with remembering names, that's my biggest problem.

want me to be honest with you? I don't remember the other boy's names. It may seem stupid but my memory its not the greatest.

''we are not part of any important families like you guys are'' I said speaking the truth.

Samantha pushes my arm lightly letting me know that I did a wrong move by telling them that we are not from a prestigious family.

The boys smile lightly before one of them stands up.

The Quiet boy.. The one that has been quietly drinking and not saying a word

to bad that I can't remember his name

''So Alexandra.. would you like to dance with me?'' asks the boy as he puts his hand towards me.

I smile and nod lightly ''I would love to''

Me and the boy quickly entered the dance floor and started dancing right away.

As soon as we entered the dance floor the boy turned me around and hugged me closer to him.

I gasped in surprise since I wasn't expecting that move.

After a couple of minutes he grabbed me by my waist and grinned my in his manhood. A low growl left his lips as his left hand left my hips and made their way to my tights

''this is uncomfortable could you please stop'' I asked as I tried to get away from him.

the boy turned me around and pressed his body towards mine ''Don't fight it.. I know you want it Alexandria''

''let me go'' I said as I tried to push him away but his grip was to strong

''shhh'' he whispered in my ear making me shiver.

the boy grabs my wrist and takes me to the back of the club

''let me go!'' I screamed before he took his free hand and put it over my mouth.

I looked into his eyes and I could see they are completely red.

He's drunk.

''you are very beautiful Alexandria''he said before he kissed my neck.

I close my eyes tightly as if that will make him stop.

I feel the boy unbuckle his belt and his pants drop to the floor..

This can't be happening.  with my free hand I started hitting him as hard as I possibly could but the boy just kept on kissing me.

I tried kicking him on his manhood but he pressed his lower body towards mine stopping my legs from moving.

My last hope was to bite him. I opened my mouth and bit him as hard as I could.

The boy screamed in pain as he took his hand from my mouth

''HELP PLEASE!!'' I screamed as the boy looked at his hand.

I kept on screaming but there was no sign that somebody will come and help me. It was late and the only people here were in the club.

I'm ed.. that's the only thing going through my head. I'm ed

My ity will be taken away by a stupid drunk boy that I don't even know.

This was supposed to be a night of fun and good experiences..

apparently I won't end like that..

''you !'' said the boy slapping my hard on my cheek which made my head bump into the hard bricks of the club's wall and fall into deep darkness..

 

 

The next day I woke up in a hospital room.

My mom crying by my side

My dad cursing under his breath

and my sister sitting down with her hands on her face.

The scene going on in this right moment.. I knew that the mother ed reaped me..

I tried moving but my inner tights hurt a lot and my head felt like 100 needles were inserted into my brain..

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Today

5 years ago

The first 2 years after that night I couldn't live with myself. I felt disgusted and didn't want anyone to see me.

I used to self harm myself and drink alcoholic beverages everyday so I could forget the pain.

My mom forced me to take therapy and after 1 year I started being myself again.

I don't drink or cut myself anymore.

Why should I?

It's not like self harming myself would take those painful memories away..

 

Until this day nobody knows what happened to those boys..

Samantha told me that she got really drunk and left thinking that I as already home since she didn't see me for the rest of the night.

I can't remember how the boy that me looked.

The hit that I got made me forget how the boy or his friends looked.

The only name that I remember is AJ..

but the police can't find anything with that name..

the security cameras didn't work at the club that night and nobody seemed to remember seeing me that night. 

Just 3 months ago I decided to drop the charges.

Just because the police didn't get him..

doesn't mean that God wont.

 

 

Eli's POV

I walked by the busy hallways of  Gangnam Mall. I was surrounded by 2 body guards since I'm the son of the owner of this mall. Apart from that I was also chosen as one of the richest and hottest males in Korea.

As I entered one of the stores a girl stood in front of me.

''Oppa...would you marry me?'' she asked as she threw herself over me. I quickly backed away and calmly said ''I'm sorry but I'm already taken''

The girl looked down and quickly moved away.. Girls these days

They don't care if you have a girlfriend or not.. they just throw themselves to you and ask for dirty stuff..

 

I entered the store and quickly looked for some stuff I needed for tonight. I'm going to meet with the boys and my girl tonight.

After i get everything I needed I exited the store and went to my car. I said goodbye to my bodyguards and went directly at home.

 

''Hello Eli..are you going somewhere tonight?''  asks my mom as soon as I enter the door

 

''yes mom..I'm going out with Jessica and the boys'' I said turning around

 

''have you forgotten what day it is?'' asks my mom as I hear her heels clicking getting closer to where I am..

 

My body freezes and I quickly turn around '' do not talk about it''

 

''not talk about what?..about the day where you that poor girl and didn't even bother to find her and apologize?'' asks my mother walking menacingly over to me

 

''you know that I tried looking for her but never found her.  I don't even remember how she looks mom! And If i find her then what? I'll go and apologize? I her mom.. apologizing wont take that moment away'' I said as I clench my fist

 

I try to do everything to forget about that moment. I hang out with friends, I work with my dad on his company, I got a girlfriend....

I always said thatrs were children of the devil..

people that didn't have morals of compassion..

they were just monsters..

and look how everything ended.. I became one of them ..

 

My mother looked at me with a disgusted face ''I can't believe I raised you''

 

I sigh as I turned around and started walking to my room

 

''SOMEDAY THE PUNISHMENT FOR WHAT YOU DID TO HER WILL COME TO YOU ELI.....you still have time to repent''

 

I ignored her and kept on walking towards my room..

If I find her nothing will change..

her hatred towards me will increase...

and the low respect I have to myself will do as well..