Chapter 3

Painful Past

I walked out of Le blue towards my small car. After a long and hard day of work I'll finally rest.

I open my car's door and quickly get in. Today was harder than it ever was. So many people showed up that we needed to call more people to help distribute the plates, cook and clean tables.

I jump in surprise as I felt my phone vibrate on my pants pocket. This always happens to me. I put my phone in vibrate during work and completely forget about it. I take my phone out and see the screen. Its my mom

"Hey mom" I said as I put the phone on speaker

"Hey honey how are you?" Asks my mom.

"I'm good. I just got off from work" I said turning on the car's engine

"Oh good. Listen I was calling to cancel Fridays' dinner. Your father has a party at his work and he wants us to go" said my mother.

"Oh its Okay. I actually had plans for that day" I said stepping on the accelerator.

"Oh good. Get home safely. Love you" said my mom before she hanged up

A loud sigh left my lips as I stopped at a red light. I'm so tired I don't even want to drive anymore. A smile creept into my face as I though about what happened today. I met Junhyun. I looked at my white jacket and saw his autograph. Before he left I told him to sign my shirt and he gladly did. I'm so happy that I could cry.

I grabbed my phone and searched for Jessica's number. I don't want to spend my Friday night along so I'll call her. I clicked the green button and the phone started ringing

''Hi Alexandria'' Answered Jessica on the 3rd ring

''Oh hey J. I just called you to let you know that I will go to your boyfriend's party''

''That fantastic Alexandria. I'll text you the address and if you want bring Minwoo. I know you guys are best friends''

''yes we are. Thanks to you and your boyfriend for inviting us''

''no problem! I'll see you on Friday'' said Jessica before she quickly hanged up

I turned my phone off and quickly drove home. I quickly got off my car and entered my house.

''I need to call Minwoo'' I said to myself running towards my phone and dialing his number

''What's up lady''

''Nothing much Woo...I was asking if you would like to go to a party this friday?''

''hell yeah! at what time?''

'' Jessica texted me that it was at 8 at her boyfriend's house. We have to wear something fancy dude. So come tomorrow and we'll go to the mall and buy some things''

''that sounds good to me. And I just invited myself to sleep over your house tomorrow...since we don't have to work again until Saturday''

''Just come to live with me then'' I joked

''I'm sorry babe but I need my manly space''

''whatever woo.. Come tomorrow at 10''

''I'll be there. Night Ningt Alexandria''

I hanged up and threw my phone on the Couch. I ran upstairs and started taking my clothes off. I need a shower ASAP

..................................................

''ALEXANDRIA STOP STARING AT THOSE SHOES AND JUST BUY THEM!'' screamed Minwoo making everybody turn towards us.

I quickly sit up and hit him behind his head ''shut up!''

''I'm sorry! you've been staring at those shoes for hours! just buy them'' said Minwoo pointing at the shoes.

They are so gorgeous. They are white and golden.. My 2 favorite colors in some beautiful designed shoes '' I wish I could.. but look at the price''

Minwoo got closer and looked at the price. His eyes widened and his mouth feel into a wide o shape ''what are these shoes made of? gold and diamonds?''

''I know..'' I said looking down. I really want this shoes. They are gorgeous.''

''excuse me..can I help you?'' asks somebody behind me and Minwoo.

We quickly turn around and a tall, black haired boy greeted us

''No its okay. We were just looking at these shoes'' I said smiling up

''They are good aren't they? My mother designed them'' said the boy smiling proudly.

Minwoo's eyes widened just after mine did

''oh..They are very beautiful but..they are too expensive'' I said looking down.

''oh...'' said the boy.

''well..I guess we'll get going. Bye'' I said before me and Minwoo started to walk out of the store

''Wait!'' said the boy we were talking with before ''take them''

me and Minwoo turned around and found the boy standing in front of us ''excuse me?''

''take them...Its my gift to you...'' said the boy smiling at me

''really? thats amazing! thank you'' I said bowing down.

''don't worry.. Beatrice come here please'' says the boy.

A young foreign lady walks towards us and stands in front of the boy ''yes sir''

''I gave this girls those shoes. Wrap them up and give them to her'' said the boy without an emotion on his face to the girl

''yes sir...'' said the Beatrice taking the shoes from my hand and walking towards the register

''once again, thank you so much'' I said smiling before Minwoo took my hand and dragged towards the register.

SOMEONE'S POV

I saw the boy quickly drag Alexandria towards the register

That's the girl Eli that night..

that's Alexandria.