Chapter 15

Painful Past

Alexandria's POV

 

How dares he!? How dares he sleep with her on my bed when he knows my feelings for him!? How can he be so cruel!? So heartless and cold! What have I ever done to him? All I've done is support him and love him!

The streets were lonely and cold. There was nobody on sights and that scared me. A lot. If something happens to me, then who will hear my screams? Nobody.

I grabbed my cell phone and called the only person that can help me right now. He picked up in 5 seconds

''Alexandria! Are you okay?'' he asks, with worry in his voice.

''Can you please pick me up? Please'' I said as I started to cry harder.

''Okay! tell me where you are and I will be right there'' Said Tao.

I knew I could count on him.

....

He drove us to his house. The drive was quiet. All I thought about the scene I saw earlier. Him and her together again. Does he like to get hurt? Does he still love her after all she's done to him? He's so stupid..but I still love him with all I have.

"I'm sorry Alexandria but I have to ask, what happened?" he said with care in his voice.

I smiled a little and looked at him with tears in my eyes "Boy problems my dear Tao, boy problems. It's a long story" I explained.

He chuckled "And I have a lot of time my dear Alexandria, a lot of time"

~.~

When we arrived at his apartment, he opened the door for my and quickly went to get me a cup of tea. According to him a warm cup of tea works perfectly on a broken heart. He says he has learned that form experience.

His apartment is as big as I thought it would be. It has a very spacious living room with a set of brown leather sofas, tables and drawings that he apparently drew himself. On the side of the room ,a black metal stairs let towards his room which had a large bed with black covers and black and white furniture.

I walked towards the huge window in his room and stared down at the most beautiful sight I've ever seen.  The night skies and the city lights looked amazing at night.

"You have a very beautiful apartment Tao" I said as I sat down on his large bed. 

Tao smiled at me as he saw down on a chair in front of me "You are welcome Alex. Now, Are you ready to tell me that long story?" he asked

I smiled at him and took a sip of my hot tea "Quite curious huh?"

He chuckled and nodded his head "What can I say? I am a curious man"

"Haven't you heard that curiosity killed the cat?" I asked

"I do, but the cat has nine lives right?" He said smiling

I rolled my eyes and started explaining what happened. Since the day I met Eli until now. As I said the story his face showed different expressions. It went form happiness, to sadness, then to anger. Just like mine.

"What an . Is he still at your house?" he asked leaning towards me

I shook my head "I honestly have no idea and I really don't care. They can burn the house if they want, I'll just stay here and live with you in this wonderful apartment!" I said before I laid down on his bed.

"My doors are always opened to you Ms.Stranger" he said, getting up from the chair and staring down at me.

"I should not be a stranger anymore Mr.Tao, I just told you the worse story of my life so I should be your friend now, not a stranger" I said as I got up and walked around his room.

"You're a very special girl Alexandria" he said smiling "and I really like that"

 

Eli's POV

"Why are you so worried about her Eli? Can you just come home with me?" whined Jessica as she stood by her car.

I sighed and shook my head "I need to be here for when she comes back. What happened was unacceptable" I said feeling as if I just killed an innocent creature.

Jessica rolled her eyes, got in her car and left without saying another word. I thought her and Alexandria were friends. Apparently they're not anymore.

I walked back into the house and grabbed my cell phone and called her for the 15th time , like always there was no answer "where can you be Alex?"

~.~

The next morning I woke up to the sound of a door slamming shut. Realizing that might be Alexandria, I got up from the bed and ran towards the kitchen, there I saw her.

She was quietly serving herself a cup of milk. I walked towards her "Alexandria, I am so sorry about what happened, I reall-"

"Don't even talk Eli, just get out of my house" she said coldly as she turned around and went upstairs.

I followed her up stairs and into her bedroom "You need to hear me out Alexandria"

"Listen Eli if you don't leave my house, I will explode and say a lot of things I do not mean..so just leave" She said as she sat on her bed looking down at her feet

"Talk to me please" I insisted one more time

"Stop acting like you care about me. Stop being such a fake! Just stop! You never cared about me! not even once! I gave you everything! I let you stay at my home, I lend you my shoulder to cry and the worse thing is that I gave you the most precious thing I have... my heart" She said as she stared at my eyes so intensely and with so much sadness that my heart broke..

I am the worst human being in the entire world.