Chapter 4

Painful Past

Alexandria's pov

I walked into my bathroom to get ready for the party. I pulled my hair up into messy bun and took all my clothes off. I've been thinking about this party non-stop since yesterday. I can't deny it, I'm really nervous. I'll be meeting and talking with famous and rich people, its kind of a new experience. I walked into the bathtub and turned the water on. The warm water hitting all the right spots made my muscles relax in a matter of seconds. 

I brought my hands up and looked at the marks on my wrists. A loud sigh left my lips as I dropped my hands. I regret for placing those permanent marks on my wrist, now every time I look at them the awful past slaps me right across the face. I still can't believe how evil people can be. They can destroy people's life and wouldn't give a damn about it. The world needs to change.

"Alexandria! I want to shower! Hurry up!" Screamed Minwoo from the other side of the door. A low chuckle left my lips as I continued to showe

r... ............

"What if you get a girl in the party?" I asked as we get into my car. We're on our way towards Jessica's boyfriend birthday party. What shocked me the most was that the party was announced on E! News. According to E! News that's going to be the party of the year. A lot of important people will be attending that party. It made me more nervous.

"I don't know. I don't want to" said Minwoo looking out the window I put my hand on his shoulder and quickly rubbed it "well..I'll find you one"

A loud chuckle left Minwoo's lips as I stepped on the accelerator and drove towards the party.

................

We arrived to the house and our mouth dropped in 10 seconds, The house was huge! It covered 5 blocks. There were cops everywhere, people screaming and Limos entering the house.

"What should we do?" I asked as I looked for a way to get in.

"Just follow the limos'' said Minwoo as he pointed at the gates closing. There was a tall and well built man with a cardboard on his hand, I followed Minwoo's direction and made the car line to enter the house. There were about 10 limos in front of us.

"Dude..this is out of control" I said as I looked outside my window and saw screaming girls. Some were dressed nicely to try to get in the party and some were dressed in shirts with their idols faces in them. I recognized Lee seungi, Exo, Cn Blue, snsd and much more. Damn! Are all those people here?

We finally arrive at the port and the same man I saw before knocked my window.

I rolled down my window and kindly smiled at him "hello"

The boy returned the smile "name please?"

"Alexandria Duran and Park Minwoo" I answered. The boy looked at his list and ran through it for a couple of seconds, me and Minwoo were getting impatient by the screaming girls behind us.

The boy finally looked up and smiled at us "you can come in"

The gates opened and a beautiful mansion greeted us. It was beautifully decorated with colorful lights. There were people parking on reserved parking spaces and big tall guys guarding the house. Me and Minwoo found the parking lot with my name in it and quickly parked. We both got out of the car and smiled at each other

"You look amazing" said Minwoo smiling down at me.

I can't deny it I look good today. My brown curls were flowing down my back, I'm wearing a white dress that was short up front and long by the back. I feel in love with it and of course I'm wearing my white and golden shoes that boy gave to me yesterday. I wish I could see him again and tell him how thankful I am

"You don't look so bad yourself" I said winking up at him.

Minwoo is very attractive. He had black, short hair, perfect features and an amazing body. Today he was wearing black skinny jeans, black tank top and a black suit jacket.

"Oh stop it you" said Minwoo as he lightly pushed my shoulder. I loud laugh left my lips before he takes my hand and walks us into the house.

"Holy " I said as soon as we enter. The house was amazing! It was decorated with white and black colors. Balloons surrounded the ceiling and a DJ was playing his song in the back of the room. There were servants walking around giving people their drinks and appetizers. But apart from all of that the thing that shocked me the most were all the famous faces walking around the place. I saw C-Clown, Exo, Rain, FX, Maroon 5, psy, Etc Etc

"Dude...that's Maroon 5" I said as I looked at Adam Levine, gosh he was y. Apart from Beast and Exo maroon 5 were one of my favorite bands. Their music and their styles were amazing.

I stared at Adam for what felt like minutes until he turned my way and saw me looking at him. My cheeks started to feel hot as he smiled at me. Oh lord he's so good.. I smiled back and turned over to Minwoo. I didn't want Adam to think I'm creepy.

"Let's dance" said Minwoo taking my hand and taking me to the dance floor. Good feeling by Florida came on making me and Minwoo go crazy. That's our song.

We danced and laughed until we couldn't keep on anymore. We walked to a couch sitting on the corner of the room and sat there.

"This party is sick!" Said minwoo putting his arm over my shoulder and bringing me closer to him

"This has to be the party of the year" I say resting my head on his shoulder. I kept on talking with Minwoo until I felt someone stand beside me. I looked up and saw the boy from the shoe shop from yesterday. The one that gave me the shoes.

I stood up and gave him a smile "hey"

"Hey" he said smiling lightly at me. He was dressed in a black tuxedo and had a glass of champagne on his left hand

"Its nice meeting you again" I said politely.

The boy smiled at me before he placed the glass of champagne on the table on the side of the couch "would you like to dance?"

I looked at Minwoo and he gave me a smile of approval. I thanked him and walked to the dance floor with the boy. He grabbed my hand as he placed his  his arm around my waist. I put my free hand on his shoulder and we started dancing to We were in love by t-ara and Davinchi

"I told you" he said looking at my eyes.

"What?" I asked looking back.

His eyes were going through me as if  he was looking for answers and my eyes were the ones that had them. "That those shoes would look beautiful on you"

I blushed and looked down. He's such a gentlemen "what's your name?"

The boy smiled lightly at me and with hesitation he said " My name is Kim Jaeseob.. But you can call me AJ"