chapter 6

Painful Past

Alexandria's pov

"Who's ready to party?!" Screams Eli to the group of people who awaited patiently to depart to the beach. I met Eli's friends a couple of hours ago. Kevin, Hoon, Kiseop, Dongho and Soohyun. SNSD are here as well and some other boys named Sehun, D.O and Kai. I talked to all of them and they seem pretty cool.

"YEEEE!" Screamed all of us.

Its a really hot day today and a trip to the beach is just perfect.

"Let's go!"

We all cheered and walked out of Eli's mansion. We all stood in front of a line of cars and they all got into their assigned cars. As I was going to enter the car that Eli told me to go to which is his own car AJ grabbed my arm and stopped me " come with me"

I gave him a confused look but he just smiled "Trust me."

I smiled and leaned down on the passenger window where Jessica was sitting "Would you guys mind if I go with AJ?"

Jessica smiled before she looked at Eli. Eli looked at me and looked kind of disappointed but quickly shook it off

"its okay. Have fun" said Jessica winking at me.

I rolled my eyes and walked towards AJ who was waiting for me next to a motorcycle. "Are we going to the beach on this?" I said pointing at the amazing motorcycle.

It was painted black and red and it had 2 helmets sitting on it.

"Yeah. Let's go!" He said grabbing my hand and sitting me on the motorcycle. I grabbed the helmet and placed it on my head.

I don't mean to brag but I feel pretty y. With my black shorts, black converse and my black swimsuit top I feel like a super model. AJ grabbed his helmet and put it on his head and sat down. He grabbed my hands and placed them around his waist. I held on tight before he turned it on and we all made our way to the beach. I feel bad that Minwoo didn't come. I asked him to come with me but he didn't want to since he got drunk at the party and had a big hangover.

......

We're all finally at the beach. The sun was shining and the waves we calling out name. I took my shoes and shorts off and  threw them where my things were and ran towards the water. I got in and the water splashed on me gracefully. It feels amazing. The water is warm and I'm liking it!

"Alexandria!!" I hear a boy scream behind me. I turn around and I see Dongho running towards me with a floatie around his waist. I started laughing at the sigh in front of me before he finally reached me and tackled me under the water. I stood up from the water and saw everybody already in the water. The girls were splashing the boys and the boys were splashing the girls.

I looked at Eli and saw him tackling Jessica into the water. I smiled at the sigh before I felt someone carry me. I screamed and I was under the water for the second time. The person that tackled me got under the water as well I opened my eyes and saw AJ's face an inch closer to mine. He smiled before he kissed my cheek. I leaned towards him and kissed him on his cheek. He smiled before we both surfaced to the top.

"Let's get out" he said grabbing my hand and taking me out of the water. We walked out and laid on the sand. I closed my eyes and allowed the sun to do his wonders. I need a tan .

"Are you staying here until tonight?" Asks Aj. I nod and keep enjoying the sun.

Eli told me that they were planning on doing a fire and stay until maybe 2 am here. I haven't been on a beach at night in a long time so It would be a good to finally experience it again.

"GRAB ALEXANDRIA!" I hear a male voice scream. I shot my eyes open and the first thing I see is Eli putting me over his shoulder and taking me back into the water

..........

"This is nice" said D.O watching the fire

It is.

The stars are shining and the moon is at its best. The fire is also making this night more perfect that what it already is.

"Hey. Alexandria help me get something from the car" said Eli.

I looked at Jessica and saw her talking with AJ. I nodded and stood up and walked towards Eli. Me and Eli started walking towards his car and grabbed some blankets from the back

"So..are you having fun?" He asks handing getting some blankets from the car

"Yeah. This is pretty awesome" I answered.

"Good. So Minwoo.. He's very over protective over you" he said.

Minwoo is over protective and being honest, I like it. Its good to feel that someone cares for you.

"Yeah he is. But I don't mind at all" I said smiling. What would I do without him?

Eli nodded and cleared his throat "may I know why?"

I froze and tried to ignore the images from what happened that night. I shook my head and started walking towards the beach leaving Eli. Thinking about the night that boy me makes me mad.

It makes me want to rip everything inside of me, I might say that I'm fine and that I don't care anymore but its a lie. It still hurts and I do want to forget about it but I can't!

That will be stuck in my head for the rest of my life.

"Alexandria! Wait up!" I hear Eli scream behind me. I stop walking and wipe the tears that escaped my eyes without me noticing. I did wrong on walking away from Eli like that. He has nothing to do with this.

"Eli I'm sorry. I shouldn't have reacted that way its just I really hate to talk about what made him so over protective about me. I try to forget about it but I can't. Please understand" I said as tears escaped my eyes again.

Eli noticed and his eyes softened "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked."

Eli put the blankets under one of his arms and hugged me with his free arm. I allowed him to hug me since that's what I needed.

I needed to be hugged and feel protected.

And at this moment that's how Eli made me feel