Chapter 11

Painful Past

Alexandria's POV

I sat still as I allowed my mind to understand what is going on. Everything was starting to get blurry but I quickly shook it off, this is too much to take in. I stand up and walk towards my house. I need time to think about this.

''Where are you going?'' asks Minwoo, grabbing my hand and turning me towards him ''we need to talk about this Alexandria''

He has never called me by my real name in years. Having my name flow though his lips gave me the confirmation that he was serious ''I need to think about this Minwoo.'' I said looking down at the grass.

Minwoo sighs and lets go off my hand ''I understand. Alexandria, I don't expect you to return your feelings for me, I know that you don't love me that way..god I don't even know if you even want me as a friend after what happened yesterday. The only thing that I want is for you to forgive me. I acted like an idiot.''

I could see that he was truly sorry in his deep black eyes. Tears swelled up on his eyes and for a moment my heart sank. He's my best friend and seeing him like this doesn't make me feel right. Should I forgive him?

''You have to think about this, I know. I'll talk to you tomorrow'' he said smiling lightly and walking back towards his car.

I stayed there, looking at him, as he walked towards his car, got in and disappeared in the lonely night. After spending a couple of minutes outside thinking, I decided to walk back inside.

When I walked into my room, I saw Eli snoring lightly. I chuckled and walked towards the bed, laid down and snuggled closer to Eli. Eli stood up on his elbow with one of his eyes closed and looked at me ''where were you?''

I smile ''Bathroom''

Eli chuckles and puts his head down again. I don't think I should tell Eli about this. I don't think it's something that he should care about Anyways.

~.~

The sun arose and its powerful light hit my face like an old granny beats an intruder with her purse. I groan and stood up, rubbing my eyes, I shake Eli ''Wake up sleepy head'' I said

Eli groaned and grabbed me waist, pulling me back to the bed ''I don't want to''

I chuckled ''you have to take me to work. Hurry up big boy'' I said patting his head and standing up again. I look back at the bed and Eli didn't even move. He is such a kid.

Walking towards the bathroom, the things that happened yesterday hit me hard. I had to face Minwoo again and I don't know how I'm going to do that. I do not know what I should tell him.

Shaking the thoughts out of my head, I walk into the shower and took my time in there. The warm water relaxed my muscles and allowed me to forget about everything.

''Hurry up Alex! You are going to be late'' Screamed Eli.

I sighed and walked out of the shower.

Can't I have a moment of peace for once?

~.~

''I'll pick you up and then we will go out and get some dinner'' said Eli as he looked towards the road.

I smiled and nodded ''that sound fun'' I said looking at him.

I looked towards his hand, and I saw a mark. I touched it and it felt smooth ''what happened there?'' I asked.

Eli put his lips in a straight line and didn't say anything. His grip around the steering wheel got tighter ''You don't have to tell me'' I said.

Eli parked in front of the restaurant and turned towards me ''Its nothing. Don't worry about it'' he said smiling lightly ''now go to work that you will be late''

I rolled my eyes ''whatever dad'' I opened the passenger door and got out ''see you later''

Eli smiled and I closed the door. The car disappeared from my sight and I walked towards the restaurant.

When I entered JP walked towards me ''Hey Alex, someone is looking for you'' he said pointing at table 5.

When I looked to that direction I saw Aj sitting down, drinking a cup of coffee and reading the morning paper.

What does he want now?

~.~

Eli's POV

as I drove toward's Alex house, I couldn't stop thinking about what happened 5 years ago. I looked at my hand and saw the permanent mark, looking back at me with hatred, making me remember about what happened that night.

As anger spread inside me, I hit the steering wheel multiple times almost breaking it. My breathing quickened and I tried to calm my self down.

When I finally arrived to the house, I saw white car, parked in front of Alex's house. I parked behind it and walked out. When I was about to reach the car, a womanly figure stepped out. As soon as I saw the silky blond hair I knew who it was

''What do you want Jessica?''