Chapter 7

Painful Past

Alexandria's POV

 

''are you better now?'' asks Eli as he sweetly caressed my hair.

I snuggled close into his chest and wrapped my arms tighter around him. Eli makes me feel something that I can't explain at the moment. I met him less than a week ago and for some strange reason he makes me feel protected. He makes me feel like nothing will happen to me, and I can't explain why.

''Alexandria..are you okay?'' asks Eli again.

I snapped my head up and looked up at him. I nodded and unwrapped my arms from his waist ''I'm fine. I'm sorry for...hugging you for so long''

Eli chuckled and pinched my left cheek softly ''Its okay. And I understand if you don't want to talk about what happened. I understand.''

I nodded before we started to walk towards where the guys are. We walked and saw everyone except Jessica and AJ. Where are they?

''Where's Jessica and AJ?'' I ask Dongho that was standing next to me talking with Kevin

Dongho turned around and shook his head making his long black hair shake cutely ''I don't know. They just disappeared''

''Oh ok'' I said and turned towards Eli ''we should look for them.''

Eli placed the sheets on the sand and I did the same ''lets go''

Me and Eli walked towards a light house that was about 10 minutes away from were we were. He said that Jessica loved Light Houses and that she might wanted to go and asked AJ to go with her.

''The night is so beautiful'' Said Eli looking up at the sky with a wide smile on his lips.

the corner of my lips turned into a smile as I saw the moon light reflect on his face. His eyes were shinning and his beautiful features were now more noticeable.

What is going on with me? First was me loving his embrace and now I'm just staring at him because he looks...handsome.

I shook my head and took those toughs of my mind. I know where this is going. I'm starting to like Eli. In my whole life I've only liked 3 boys and this is how everything starts. Loving their appearance, loving his companion, and feeling protected when I'm around him.

The thing that I can't explain is how can I start liking him so soon? Honestly I don't know. I don't usually fall for boys this quick but Eli is a different case. I feel protected and comfortable around him even though we met recently.

I let out a loud sigh as I start thinking about Jessica. He's dating a wonderful girl who wouldn't even kill a fly. How can I compete with her? She's beautiful, smart, talented, nice and honest.

''what's running through your mind Alexandria?'' asks Eli taking me out of my thoughts. I look up at him and see him smiling down at me.

''just things..'' I said looking down at my feet. I frown as I see my feet full with sand. I grabbed Eli's arm and moved him to my side so I can be next to the water. The waters plashed gracefully on my feet making me smile in comfort.

Eli chuckled and placed his arm around my shoulder ''you're one weird girl Alexandria''

I chuckled trying to calm my heart that's now beating 1000 times a second. I sigh and look at the moon.

Why cant I be like the moon? bright and beautiful.

This is ridiculous.. I'm even jealous of the moon.

............

''you go first'' I say to Eli as the chicken in my awakens. I hate light houses. I believe that every light house is haunted. It might sound crazy but don't blame me.. blame Hollywood for all those scary movies with light houses.

Eli chuckled and walked in. I followed behind him and placed a rock in front of the open door so it wont close.

''lets go up the stairs'' says Eli.

He starts walking up and I quickly follow. I don't want to be here. I look around and everything is dirty. There are spider webs everywhere and on the steps of the stairs some roaches on the walls.

I groan in disgust making Eli turn around ''are you okay Alexandria?''

I shook my head furiously ''no''

Eli chuckles and wraps his arms around me ''Don't worry Alexandria. Nothing is going to happen''

I smiled and my heart started to beat fast again.

We started walking faster and as we were approaching the top we heard some strange noises. I looked at Eli and he looked at me.

The fear started kicking in my and I wanted to get out of that light house ASAP but Eli's grip around my shoulder didn't let me ''don't worry Alexandria. That's probably them upstairs.''

I nodded and kept on walking with him. The noises were getting louder and they became recognizable now.. they were moans.

Eli looked at me and let of my shoulders and ran upstairs. I followed him and catched up to him. We finally reached the top and the noise got incredibly louder. '

Eli opened the door and the sight in front of us made my gasp.

Jessica had her shirt off and Aj as well. They were both hugging and kissing each other, not noticing our presence.

''WHAT THE IS HAPPENING?!'' screamed Eli making me jump in shock.

Jessica and AJ broke the kiss and turn our way.

''Oh my god Eli this is not what it looks like'' said Jessica pushing AJ away and walking towards Eli.

Eli shook his head and I saw tears coming out his eyes.

''get away from me! I don't want to see you anymore. This is over'' he said and walked out the door. I heard him run down the stair making my heart break into little pieces.

why would Jessica and AJ do this to him? He's so nice, honest and full of happiness. What did he do to them so they can do this horrible thing to him

Jessica looked at me and I could see the tears in her eyes, I looked at AJ and saw him calmly put his shirt back on. I shook my head in disbelief and ran downstairs. All the fear that I had on the light house are now gone. The only thing in my mind is Eli.

I exit the light house and look around for Eli. He's nowhere to be found.

''ELI!'' I start screaming and looking around.

God please let me find him..

......

10 minutes have passed and I haven't found Eli.

God please let him be okay.

I walked further away until I saw a figure sitting on top of a huge rock. I walked closer and a sigh of relief left my lips. Its Eli

I ran towards him and stood in front of him. He looked up at me and I saw his eyes full with tears.

He started sobbing uncontrollably and the only thing I did was wrap my arms around him.

''why? why did they do that to me?'' asks Eli wrapping his arms around my waist.

I sighed and wrapped my arms tighter around him ''that I don't know..but what I do know is that I'm going to be here for you. Don't cry anymore Eli...Their sinful act its not worth your precious tears''

Eli's sobbing decreased ''you promise''

''I promise''