Chapter 14

Painful Past

 

Alexandria's POV

''What were you doing there by yourself?'' Asks Tao as he gets further and further away form Le Blue.

I kept on looking foward, not wanting to face Tao because the tears that I've been holding in are about to explode. I've never felt so heart broken in my life before. I actually fell hard and fast for him, but I'm such a coward , I cant to tell him. He was the only person that made me feel so alive, so.. so good about myself. Eli was the boy of my dreams..

''I finished getting off work. One of my friends was supposed to pick me up but I guess I forgot'' I said, still not looking at him.

Tao sighs '' What a good friend he is, huh? Please note the sarcasm in that one'' 

''I guess'' I said.

Tao felt that I didn't feel like talking so he just stayed quiet and honestly I liked that. I just wanted to think..to try to see how I can forget about him and find someone else. Some one that will make me feel the same way he made me feel.

But I guess that will be the hardest thing that I'll have to do.

~~

''Thanks for everything Tao'' I said as I smiled lightly at him.

''Don't even mention it. Have a good night'' He said as we stopped by my front door.

''Are you sure you're okay? I feel like there is something bothering you''  He asked placing his hand on my shoulder.

''Nothing important. It's okay'' I said smiling again.

Tao smiled and took his hand off my shoulder ''Okay. I guess I should get going. ''

''Okay. Bye Tao, Thanks for everything'' I said as he walked towards his car.

''You're welcome! Stay safe'' said tao before I walked into my house and locked the door. 

I threw my purse and jacket on my couch and rubbed my hands on my face. This is so ridiculous. I should've seen it coming. Eli, one of the hottest males in Korea fall in love with me?How could I be so stupid and naive to think that something would happen between us. 

A chuckled and walked upstairs. As I walked I saw a dark shadow walk inside of the bathroom. I grabbed a vase that my sister got me for my birthday and raised it over my head as I walked towards the bathroom. I got closer and closer and the shadow went back and forth as if doing something. I kicked the door and a scared Eli screamed.  

''Jesus Alexandria! You scared me!'' said Eli as he put his hand on his chest and breathed heavily

His chest was raising up and down with every breath making the light reflecting on his necklace go to my eyes. I moved away and leaned on the door ''By the way, thank you for picking up form work today'' I said, note the sarcasm.

Eli's mouth fell wide open when realization hit him on his bare face ''Alexandria! I forgot! I'm so sorry!'' he said walking towards me ''I swear I didn't mean to leave you by yourself there'' 

''Just forget Eli. It doesn't matter'' I said as I walked away and into my room. When I walked in I saw Jessica laying down on my bed the same way God brought her into this world.

''Alex..''said Eli as he watched the shock and the hint of sadness on my face. Not only did he had on my bed.. but he also made my heart turn into ash. 

The only thing I could do at that moment

was run until I was as far away from him as I could.