Second Lullaby

The Romantic and Idol Season 1 After Story

Urban Zakapa - Just A Little Bit

 

Aish, so tiring... I wish I could have a break. The schedules are kidding me. Yes, this is why I often regret my decision of being an entertainer. I really don’t have enough sleep for these few days. I only slept for 2 hours last night…
I even feel scared looking at myself on the mirror. With no makeup on, I look like a zombie.

“Minjun-ah, the next schedule is in 2 hours’ time. You can have a rest for a while until then,” said Ju Seob hyung to me. Ju Seob hyung is our manager and he’s currently the one who is in charge of my activities today. He’s been with us since our debut period, I’m really glad to have him as our manager. Even though he’s really strict, he’s full of consideration.

2 hours break is not bad at all, I really appreciate it. Usually 2 hours’ time is enough for me to put on my headphone and close my eyes for a while. But today, I can’t seem to close my eyes as I usually do. My mind wants me to sleep but my eyes are widely awake. As I have nothing to do, I open the photo gallery in my phone. I look through all the photos that I took one by one while reminiscing the memories that I’ve had.

Well, I happened to stop at one photo for a while. It’s my photo with Hyejeong.
Now that I think about it, it’s been a while since I last contact her. How is she doing right now? I’ve been too busy with my schedules that I don’t have a time to contact her.

Beep.
 An email notification came out as I was looking at the images from my phone.

Who uses email these days? Why someone would even sent me an email? Oh well, it’s probably a spam mail or such.

I pressed the “open” button on my phone’s screen. The subject of the email is “Hi...”

From: [email protected]
Subject: Hi…

Hi there!
This is Hye Jeong… I was just dropping by to say hi. It’s been a while since we last talked.
How are you? ^^

Hm… What a coincidence! What is this all about? I was just thinking about Hye Jeong and suddenly someone named Hye Jeong sent me an email. Could it be that Hye Jeong that I know? Is it really her?
Or is it one of my fans? Well, I received a lot of emails from our fans lately though. I’ve no idea how can they know my email address! Anyway, I told Hye Jeong my email address though. But… it’s been a while since I last talked to her. Why didn’t she send me any emails several days right after the Jeju trip?
 

I checked through the notes in my phone, hoping to find Hye Jeong’s email address.
I failed.
I lost her email address! How can I be this careless? I’m sure that I wrote it in my phone’s notes.
Now, what should I do? Should I reply this Hye Jeong’s email? But the person with the name Hye Jeong is not only her! Sigh. This is burdensome.
What can I do to get her email address? I miss her; I want to talk to her!

I pressed the “KakaoTalk” button on my phone and looked for Taecyeon’s contact. Maybe he can help me somehow.

Jun.K : Taek-ah..
Taec Yeon: Yes?
Jun.K: Do you have any AOA members’ contact number?
Taec Yeon: Why do you ask me? How can I have their numbers?
Jun.K: Kkk… I know that you have a lot of connections…
Taec Yeon: You know me so well <3
Jun.K: Do you think Wooyoung or Junho know their numbers?
Taec Yeon: I’m not sure… As I know, AOA members aren’t allowed to have cellphone.
Jun.K: Dang it!
Taec Yeon: Whose number are you looking for? Hye Jeong?
Jun.K: You guessed it right.
Taec Yeon: I know you well don’t I? Kkk… good luck for that ;)

Aish! This is harder than I thought. How can I contact her when she doesn’t even have any cellphone?

Hye Jeongie… How can I find you?

 

---

Hi guys :) 
Things have been killing me for the past few months (again)... So I was unable to update the story.
It has been a year since the show itself (The Romantic and Idol) ended. I apologize to keep you guys waiting for the updates.
I sincerely want to thank you guys who patiently wait for the updates, I really appreciate it <3