First Lullaby

The Romantic and Idol Season 1 After Story

Kim Ji Soo - Don't Let Me Go

 

“Hyejeong-ah, what do you think of me?” he asked me while looking straight into my eyes.

Woah, he's really driving me crazy right now. How am I supposed to answer this kind of question when he’s staring at me like this?

“Um… you’re really nice and caring,” I said. 

“Well I mean, what do ‘you’ think of me?” he asked me the same question again, emphasizing on the word ‘you’. Well honestly I’m not that clueless. I know what he wants me to tell him. He wants to know my heart, not my opinion, but it’s just too hard for me to say it right away.

“I like….” that’s the only words that come out from my mouth.

“So, do you like me?” he asked me again.

Please, it’s enough. Can’t you see my face is burning red right now?

“… Does it turn out to be like that?” I told him.

“Just... Do you like me?”

Alright fine, if that’s what you want to know. I’ll tell you something. The word yes is flying around my mind right now, waiting for me to pick it and say it out. I gathered all of my courage to tell him and that word managed to come out from my mouth.

“YES”

I said it. I really did.

“Alright, I like you too. Let’s go out from here right now.” He grabbed my hand and pulled me outside the truth room after telling me that. My heart was fluttering; His wide smile warms my heart. Unexpectedly, I feel happy too. I wish time can be stopped right here, right now.

Sigh, everything is over now. No more Jeju Island, no more romantic moments, and the worst is… no more Jun.K oppa.

It’s been a week since the romantic trip ended and truthfully I feel sad and lonely at the same time. When everyone asks me about my relationship with Jun.K oppa, I can only say I don’t know. I really can’t read his mind. Indeed, he is a nice guy. Unfortunately, I can see that he is that type of guy who treats all girls equally. Hence, I don’t even know whether he’s being serious to me or probably not. There are so many questions that I have in my mind right now.

How are you oppa?

Do you still remember me?

Do you think of me once in a while? Am I still in your heart?

Is it a one-sided love?

And the most important question out of all…
Can we still be together?

These kind of questions are full in my mind ever since the day we were apart.

Life as a rookie idol is hard. There are too many restrictions. The only restriction that bothers me right now is no cellphone. I made a lot of friends during the show but it would be hard for me to maintain the friendship that we had as I don’t have any cellphone.  I still remember clearly after the filming of the show, everyone is busy exchanging their phone numbers. And yes, because of this, I feel lonely.
I don’t even have Jun.K oppa’s phone number.

Well, I have his email though… But who contacts each other via email nowadays?
Besides, I don’t have any computer. We only have 1 computer in our dorm which is restricted for personal use. Obviously everyone wants to monopolize the computer. I can only use the computer when everyone’s asleep. What should I do now? Should I send him an email?

On a second thought, maybe I should.

My mind is running ahead with the thoughts of Jun.K oppa.

It’s almost 10 PM right now and guess what? I’ll go to the café nearby our dorm to get an internet connection. Thankfully our manager is not here at the moment. I grabbed my wallet and my ipod immediately. Mina who saw me walking in a hurry outside asked me right away.

“Where are you going to?”

“I want to go to the café on the corner of the street; I really need to get their milkshake badly!” I lied to her.
She gave me that judging look on her face.

“You should go home as soon as possible okay? I don’t want you to have any troubles with our manager oppa…”

“Just tell him that I slept if he’s looking for me”

“Fine, get me a milkshake too okay?”

I smiled to Mina. She is trustworthy and I know that she will definitely help me. I haven’t told anyone about my feelings to Jun.K oppa yet. They will definitely know sooner or later though.
I went outside hurriedly.
Aish, it’s raining outside and I left my umbrella. Too bad, I have no time to take the umbrella inside; I need to be home before manager oppa is back.
With only a hoodie in a cold drizzling winter, I ran to the café for an internet connection. Ridiculous isn’t it? Indeed.
Don't laugh at me cause I’m fighting for my love right now.

 

---

Hi guys! I'm sorry for not being able to update the story for a long time..
I've decided to keep this fanfic going and hence, I hope you guys enjoy it :) 

Please don't expect me to update this fic soon, things have been killing me...
But for sure I will update this fic whenever I'm free...
Thank you :)