Second Fate

The Romantic and Idol Season 1 After Story

Byul & Shorry J - I Think of Your Face

 

“Do you like me? Please don’t change the topic, answer my question,” Hyungsik asked me with a serious tone.

My heart keeps shouting yes but my head asked me to hide these feelings toward him. What should I do? I am flustered with this question.

“I... I don’t know. I really don’t know”

“You don't even know about your own heart? Forget it noona, let’s just go back to the dormitory.” He seems sad and mad, I don’t know what I can do about this. This is really frustrating, I was unable to tell him how I really feel.

“Everyone, thank you for all of the hard works, I hope our show will be a success! Now, everyone please get ready to go to the airport,” said PD-nim

After we arrived at the airport, he didn’t talk much to me. He was busy exchanging phone numbers with the others. He spent more time talking to JB rather than talking to me. Honestly, I was disappointed; I wanted to spend this little time with him but it was hard for me to tell him that I wanted to be together with him.

“Jihyun unnie, did you fight with Hyungsik oppa?” Hyejeong who sat next to Jun.K asked me.

“We didn’t.”

“Then, why aren’t you guys sitting together now?”

“What can I do? The show is over, everything is over now.”

“Seriously? So it is the end of you guys?” Jun.K who sat next to Hyejeong asked me.

“I don’t know…”

The plane is going to take off soon and I feel uncomfortable, I didn’t even get to talk to him and spend these last times together with him.

I sat in the airplane seat, luckily the one who is sitting next to me is Hyejeong, I feel comfortable with her around. I took out my music player and put on my eye mask. She told me that she’ll go to the washroom for a while and I gave her a response by nodding my head. Later on, I closed my eyes; my mind is trying to collect all of the memories that I had with Hyungsih in Jeju Island.

I can hear Hyejeong’s footsteps getting closer; she went back and sat next to me. I am really tired but I tried to talk to her with my eyes still covered with the eye mask but she didn’t give any response to me.

I keep talking to her…

“Hyejeong-ah, now that I think about it, I can’t seem to erase his image from my mind. I just don’t have enough courage to tell him about it… I fell for him. What should I do?” I asked her again but she didn’t say anything.

I took off my eye mask and a familiar figure is sitting next to me. It wasn’t Hyejeong.

It’s him. I am flustered.

I didn’t say anything; I smiled bitterly trying to run away from his stare.

“You don’t need to tell me about anything else. I understand now,” he said with his deep voice.

“Noona, I can still send you text messages right?” asked Hyungsik with his smiling eyes.

I nodded because I don’t have any courage to look at his eyes. I just want to end this embarassing moment as soon as possible.

“Aigoo, our Jihyun is really cute right now,” he said while patting my head.

“Stop it!!”

“Noona, did you bring the necklace that I gave you?”

“Yes. Why?”

“Can you let me see it for a while?”

I took out the dolphin necklace that I chose during the necklace shuffle. I didn’t wear it as I accidentally broke the chain yesterday night. He took the necklace from my hand and grabbed something from his pocket. It is a new chain. He put the dolphin pendant to the new chain.

“Here, it’s all fixed; let me put it on you again.”

I held my hair up and he put the necklace on me. Just like the first time, my heart was beating so fast that I’m scared he will hear it.

“When did you get the new chain?” I asked him.

“I bought it this afternoon when I went out with JB and Seungah noona.”

“Actually, when I was out, I bought this for you,” I tried to find something from my bag. Earlier in the afternoon, when I was out for my schedule, I stopped by for a while and bought a leather bracelet that has a small dolphin pendant in the center of it. I wrapped it right away in Hyungsik’s wrist.

“Please keep it carefully,” I told him.

“I will.”

 

---

I really hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Many thanks for those who have subscribed and dropped comments here <3
Please wait for the 3rd chapter, Hyungsik-Jihyun couple's story would probably last until the 4th or 5th chapter, i hope you guys will still wait for the other couples' stories..
Hopefully the next chapter can be updated in the next 2-3 days so please wait for it!
Last but not least, comments would make my day :)