Fourth Lullaby

The Romantic and Idol Season 1 After Story

Fly To The Sky - Missing You

 

I met him in the broadcasting station earlier… Ah, it’s been a while since I last saw Jun.K oppa face to face. He greeted us and I really can’t hide my smile in front of him. I was so happy that I finally get to see him in person even though we didn’t talk personally. Seeing him smile reminds me of those few days we spent on Jeju Island. Those days are very special for me.

I can still remember clearly how he held my hand tightly.
I can still remember too when he tied up my hair awkwardly, I still remember that electrifying chills that I felt when he touched my hair.
Weird I know, but I always feel special being around him. He treated me as his “real” girlfriend and I totally fell for him. Dang!

“OMG! Do you guys know what?” Jimin shouted enthusiastically in front of the whole members. We all looked at her with questions written all over our face, wondering what makes her this excited.

“What?”

“Jun.K oppa was hitting on me just now,” she said happily.

“Jun.K? 2PM’s Jun.K you mean?” asked Seolhyun in disbelief.

“Who else duh,” she said.

 

What? What did she just say? Jun.K oppa? Why? What? How?
I can’t believe it myself. What just happened?
Jimin is a friend of mine and right when I was thinking about Jun.K all along, I found out that he was hooking up with Jimin? What is this all about?

 

“What did he do?” asked Seolhyun with a judging face, probably can’t believe what she just heard from Jimin.

“I met him in front of the washroom earlier and he asked for my number.”

I started to get very mad at Jimin. I can’t believe that she can walk around and boast about this issue in front of all of us when she probably has an idea that I had a thing with Jun.K before. Tsk, so insensitive.
Mina kept looking at me, she whispered to me asking whether I am okay or not and I kept telling her that I’m fine even though it is obvious that I am not…
Everyone started to look at me with worries, wondering about my reaction, they probably know that I “was not” okay.
And with a very relaxed face, Jimin told me, “I hope you don’t mind Hye Jeong-ah.”

I literally freezed when she said that.
I mean, she has always been the leader and unnie that I adore. How could she do this to me?

However, to avoid further problems I decided to stay quiet and cool my head down.
I only managed to show her a bitter smile instead of acting all crazy like a mad woman.

“Girls, let’s go back,” shouted our manager who just entered the room, not realizing the tensed up atmosphere. If our manager knows about this issue, all of us will be in a trouble.

First of all, our leader hid a cellphone and we kept it quiet.
Second, dating is strictly prohibited for us. Sigh. These 2 rules are just ridiculous.

I tried hard to suppress my feelings right now but it’s hard.
I sat next to the window in our car and put my earphones on. I closed my eyes and let the feels go on hurting me. It was really suffocating, I feel really pressured after hearing Jimin’s announcement before. 

Deep in my heart, I tried to believe that this isn’t real. I tried to think that Jun.K oppa won’t possibly hurt me this way and that he still feels the same about our relationship. But my head tells me that it’s time for me to let this feelings go.

Yes, my head has repeatedly told me that “everything has come to an end.” 

 

 

---

Yay finally I get to update this fic again. I'm so sorry with the short chapter, hope you guys don't mind.
Sorry for taking so long to update this fic. I've been working on a new fic, I'll definitely post it once I managed to write around 5 chapters ahead LOL
Hope you guys would support me with my new fic as well ^^ 
Thank you for your patience guys <3