Ninth Lullaby

The Romantic and Idol Season 1 After Story

Acoustic Collabo - I Miss You So Much 

“You guys better sleep now, our flight tomorrow will be really early. We need to do your make-up at 6:00 AM and we need to arrive at the airport by 8. Our Jeju flight tomorrow would be at 9,” reminded our manager while checking his notebook in our dorm.

“Good night girls! Please wake me up tomorrow. I’m really tired today, I’m not even sure if I can sleep for only 4 hours like this,” said Jimin unnie as she was walking to her room.

“Gosh, I think you better have some rest too Hye Jeong-ah, you look down these days. Look at your eye bags, it’s getting worse,” said ChoA unnie to me.
“I will,” I told her with a little smile.

“You didn’t really sleep much these days don’t you?” Mina looked at me with concerns all over her face.
I nodded and walked with her to our bedroom.
“Still thinking about him?” she asked, referring to Jun.K oppa.
“Nope, don’t worry,” I looked at her and smiled a little even though I just lied to her.

How can I not think of him when he sent me such email? It’s been about 3 days since I received Jun.K oppa’s email. Even so, I still don’t know how should I respond his email. Honestly, I’m still a bit mad at him for playing with Jimin unnie’s heart but my heart can’t contain my feelings any further.
It hurts me seeing him so desperate in that email.
It hurts me seeing him apologizing to me.

It hurts me seeing him looking for me after a while like this.
What should I do?

Without realizing, tears dropped from my eyes, again.
I’ve been losing sleep because I can’t stop thinking of him.
I can't stop looking at the necklace that connected us together.
The necklace that led us to our first date together.
The necklace that I picked for the necklace shuffle game.
Every little memories of us kept haunting me, refrained me from getting my sleeps.

---

“Everyone, you guys have worked hard!” said our manager to us after we completed our show in Jeju Island. “You guys pulled off an amazing performance just now, I am very impressed,” he added.

“Do we have any other schedule for today?” asked ChoA unnie.
“Nope. But apparently we can’t go back to Seoul right away, as the fastest flight to Seoul would be tomorrow morning. Moreover, as I know that you guys have a super packed schedule these few weeks, as a reward, I called FNC’s office just now to get a permission for letting you guys stay for a night here. So you guys have a free time for now until tomorrow morning.”

“No way… is this for real?” asked Seolhyun in disbelief.
“So were you saying that we can do anything that we want for now?” Mina added.

“Uh huh. Just let me know where do you guys want to go to and I’ll drive you guys there.”

“Can we go to eat seafood and go around Busan after? I’ve been dying for fresh squids and a little bit of freedom!” Seolhyun said. Everyone nodded in agreement.
Honestly, I feel very tired right now, I feel like going back to hotel but everyone wants to have fun and eat seafood. I ended up telling our manager and told him to drop me to the hotel after eating with the other members. Our manager agreed and everyone looked concerned. I told them I’m fine and smiled a little to assure them that I only need a rest.

Once our manager dropped me off at the hotel, he handed me the key to my room.
As I opened the door to my room, a huge window with a tremendous sea view welcomed me.
I sighed; it’s a sunny day outside and my body certainly failed me.
I really have the urge to stroll around the sea today, the sunny weather made me jealous.
Okay fine, I'll just take a walk for a while.

In the end, I ended up going outside and stroll around the seawall while putting my iPod on.
This white sand, this wide sea, everything reminds me of him. We spent time together looking at the same view back then but it’s different now.
Everything that I see right now is really familiar. But the feeling that I have right now is completely different. It’s just… not the same without him.

Back then, I was smiling brightly; I was happy.
But now, I suddenly feel uneasy; I can feel that sadness again.

That song popped up in my playlist somehow.
The song that Jun.K oppa made for me.
The lyrics kept ringing in my ear.

You took my heart so unexpectedly
Who knew that you would be the one
But I always knew that there was something special about you
From the day that you walked into my life

Gosh, why do I keep thinking about him? I’m tired of crying over him

I kept walking and walking, blue sky was right in front of my head, wide sea was right in front of my eyes. They were all beautiful and mesmerizing, but still, I wasn’t happy. My heart was heavy.
Jun.K oppa, how are you? 
Maybe, I should just forget him and move on with my life.
I looked upon the sky and the sun was really bright.
My head felt heavy, I fell down and everything went black.

---

Here you go guys! Finally I can say that next chapter is the last chapter! 
And I hope that I can update it real soon and that you guys would be looking forward to it.
Thank you for your patience everyoneeee! <3