First Fate

The Romantic and Idol Season 1 After Story

Yangpa - Love... What to Do?

 

“I came to have a good time with everyone then leave, but what is this now?”

Damn it, I’m in a big trouble now. I accidentally show my true feelings toward Hyungsik in front of PD-nim and they did not edit it in the show. I’m sure that our CEO will be really careful about me being close with Hyungsik from now on.

Nam Jihyun, why are you so stupid?

I’ve told myself not to fall in love with anyone when shooting this show. Therefore, I built a wall to prevent anyone from coming to my side. That guy, Park Hyungsik, he didn’t break the wall inside my heart, he climbed it and reached the center of my heart.

I can still remember that time clearly. I did not expect him to continue holding my hands after the shooting is over but he still did. I even told him to let go of my hand but he did not listen to me. I was surprised as I thought that everything will go back to normal after the shooting ends; in fact, I was wrong. In my deepest heart, I was scared to lose him; I want us to be more than friends after the shooting are over.

“Everyone, pack your things up, we’ll leave in 2 hours,” said the PD-nim.

“Jihyun noona, let’s walk around for a while…” Hyungsik whispered shyly to me. I really can’t reject this offer as there are many things that I would like him to know as well. We walked to the beach nearby our dormitory. We sat there and he didn’t say anything to me for a while.

“Do you have anything to tell me?” I asked him frankly.

“Noona… Can I still meet you in Seoul after everything ends?”

“You still want to meet me? For real?” He did not say anything for a while because of my direct response.

“That if you allow me though.  I’m sorry noona if the question burdens you, I’ve tried to suppress my own feelings but I just can’t, it’s too hard for me,” he told me carefully with his caring eyes.

“To be honest, I’ve been thinking about this thing too before. I know that you will somehow choose me in the last selection but I thought everything is only for the sake of this show.”

“I seriously have no idea that this variety show would be this real that it hurts me like this," he told me.

“Hurt? Why hurt?” I asked.

“It hurts because it plays with my heart. This variety show unites us even though it is only for a while. Once we arrive in Seoul, our own manager would probably pick us up and everything will end there. I wish I can have more time with you.”

“Thank you Hyungsik-ah, I can never see what the future holds but I hope we can meet again sometime in the future.”  I said, I don’t have enough guts to tell him about what I actually feel. I want him.

When I said that I was unsure about the future, Hyungsik seems disappointed. Well, I still wish we can go anywhere together but the problem is once we go back to Seoul, we will probably be really busy with our own schedules. If we continue this relationship, I cannot imagine our CEO’s expression once he finds out about it. What should I do?

“Hyungsik-ah, can you fix the necklace for noona?”  I asked him to melt the intense situation.

“Alright, let’s go back.” He smiled, grabbed my hand tight and pulled me to his embrace. My heart was beating so fast that I thought it would explode. He hugged me tight and looked at me with that caring smile again.

He kissed my forehead lightly and tears burst from my eyes.

“Noona, are you alright?”

“I’m fine”

“Why are your eyes tearing like this?”

“Ah, don’t worry, I’m fine,” I lied to him. I was going to wipe the tears with my hand until Hyungsik’s hand reach my face and wipe my tears. My face was all red; it was too embarrassing that I didn’t want to see his eyes directly.

“Jihyun-ah I know we are not in the truth room right now but I want you to answer my question honestly.”

“Ya! I’m older than you; you should call me noona.”

 

---

Thank you for those who have subscribed and wait for the update of this fanfic. I really appreciate it <3
I'm planning to finish the section of Hyungsik-Jihyun's story first before posting the other couples' story..
Anyway, comments would definitely make my day :)