First Smile

The Romantic and Idol Season 1 After Story

That Day - Yoon Do Hyun & Achtung

What is this all about; when I was given the offer to join Romantic and Idol, I didn’t expect such things to happen.

Okay, I admit that I was hoping to meet a good man who would at least treat me nicely during the filming but what is this…

JB ended up as my partner for the first date.

Ever since our first date, I thought we would be able to work it out somehow. I happened to pick a wrong man for my first date. If only my partner was Jun.K or Hyungsik, I probably wouldn’t end up hurting like this cause I know that even though they have no feelings for me, at least they wouldn’t hurt me.
How I wish JB would at least act that he likes me instead of ignoring me during the filming and ran towards Jei and Jihyun sunbae. What does he take me for? He’s so immature tsk.

Okay, maybe I wouldn’t like it as well if he pretended to like me back or whatsoever. But at least, can’t he respect me a bit? If he doesn’t like me, why would he even choose me on the last selection? Now that Jei is going for Jun.K and Jihyun sunbae is with Hyungsik, you’re going after me huh? What a loser.

I might not be as popular as Jihyun sunbae, as innocent as Hye Jeong or as pretty as Jei…
But can’t he at least try to get to know me more first before leaving me like a pitiful and pathetic girl on the show like this?

I’m sick of it, I really hope I won’t ever deal with him anymore.

***

My goal of finding a girlfriend through this show is completely ruined.
How did I get paired up with Seung Ah noona...
Well, at first, I actually don’t mind getting paired up with her. She’s pretty.
But honestly, we have a huge . Besides, she kept giving me that mature vibe.
Whenever I talk to her, I always end up being seen as a kid. She doesn’t see me as a guy at all. Damn it.

 “Yo, Jaebum-ah! How was your Jeju match-making trip?” asked Jr. as soon as JB walked into the dorm.
“It was meh.”

“What do you mean by meh?”
“There was nothing special at all,” JB sighed.

“Weren’t you paired up with Oh Seungah from Rainbow? How was it?”
“She’s not bad. But I didn’t end up with her in the end though.”
“What happened?”
“I think it was my fault. She probably hates me. During the trip, I didn’t put enough effort in knowing or understanding her. Even so, she still chose me as her partner. But then, I disappointed her again. I
had a slight change of heart too. I went after Fiestar’s Jei but it was only one-sided so I went back for Seungah and she rejected me.”

“Im Jaebum, I know that you’re a jerk... but this time, you’re too much.”
“You gotta apologize dude.”
“Apologizing has never been easy duh. If it were that easy, I would’ve done it right away. I kind of regret for acting like a jerk to her though. She’s actually really a nice woman.”
“Throw away your pride for once Im Jaebum.”

***

Drrrrttt Drrrrttt

“Seung Ah unnie, your phone kept vibrating, I think somebody’s calling you,” Jisook told me while was cooking in the kitchen. I half ran towards the dinner table and grabbed my phone right away.

“Hello?” I said to the person over the phone.
“Unnie! This is Hye Jeongie.. You haven’t forgotten about me yet right?” that voice asked.
“Ah Hye Jeong-ah! Why are you calling me?”
“Unnie, actually I just want to let you know that we’re going to have a mini reunion with The Romantic and Idol cast this Saturday in Hongdae. Will you come?”
“The Romantic and Idol? Wow, now that I think about it, it’s been 3 years since that show aired...”
“Yeah, exactly! That’s why me and Jun.K oppa were planning to do a reunion with all the casts together.”
“You guys are still together? Nice! That actually sounds like an amazing idea, just text me the time and address, I’m in!”
“Yeay! Alright then, I’ll text you then!”

I ended Hye Jeong’s call with a mixed feeling in my heart. Honestly, I kind of miss them all, Jihyunnie, Hye Jeongie, Jei, Jun.K, Mir, and Hyungsik. I don’t know how I feel about meeting Jaebum though. I mean, he’s nice... but what he did to me is still upsetting me.
I remember seeing Hyungsik, Hye Jeongie, and Jaebum on Music Core’s backstage few years ago though. I talked a lot with Hyungsik and Hye Jeong, reminiscing the fun memories we had in Jeju Island during The Romantic and Idol’s filming. However, things were still awkward between Jaebum and me eventhough we’ve met several times in music shows’ backstage.

Sigh. Now I’m about to meet him again, what should I do?

---


Hi there guys! I know I haven't updated this fic for a long time... but I promise to update it once I get to finish a chapter from now on~
Thank you for waiting and I hope you guys would like JB and Seungah's story as much as you like the other couples'
Thank you for sticking with me too!

<3<3