Third Fate

The Romantic and Idol Season 1 After Story

Lunafly - How Nice Would It Be?

 

“4Minute please get ready and standby, your turn is next.”

It’s been a while since I last met Hyungsik and bid a farewell to him in the airport. I can say that I’m pretty busy with all of the schedules that 4Minute has. What about Hyungsik? I have no idea about him; the last time we texted together were during Christmas. He said “Merry Christmas” to me and of course I replied him with a “Merry Christmas” too. Well, we texted for a while and had a friendly conversation. There’s nothing more than that. It’s only a simple conversation between friends. It’s disappointing isn’t it?

How I wish I can tell him that I miss him so much. I really want to see him somehow.  Every time I close my eyes, he popped out from my mind and I was taken back to all of the memories that we had.

“Jihyun unnie, let’s go,” Sohyun reminded me as I was dazing around in my thoughts.

“Alright.”

His image who’s dancing in my mind bothers me a lot, even when I am performing on the stage. It feels like something is missing from me. Probably like an unsolved puzzle piece. Does this mean that I fall in love with him? But then again, I don’t dare to tell him about it as I know that I will fall into him more if I do so.

At first, everything was fine. We used to send messages to each other daily. I smiled a lot while waiting for his replies. All of my members might think that I’m crazy but I don’t care. Until one day, he stopped messaging me. I have no idea why, I tried to text him too but he didn’t reply my messages. What  is actually happening?

“Unnie, you look miserable lately, does something bother you?” asked Sohyun.

“Am I? I’m fine though.”

“You really can’t lie, if I may take a guess, is it because of Hyungsik oppa?”

“Hyungsik? How did you know?” I stared at her after she mentioned that name.

“Isn’t it obvious? After you go back from Jeju, you talked about him for like all day long; but now, you rarely mention his name,” said Sohyun.

She’s right.

“Unnie, maybe you need to text him first. Until when are you going to wait for him to text you first?”

“Should I? Ah, I really don’t know!”

“You know it exactly but you don’t want to admit it. Look at you, you still brings that dolphin necklace everywhere,” said Sohyun. Her words went right through my heart.

She’s right, why would I even bring this necklace everywhere? I want to wear it but I’m afraid that netizens will figure it out; they will be curious and keep asking about our relationship even though I barely talk to Hyungsik. If our relationship is real, I wouldn’t mind wearing this necklace 24/7.  Now that I think about it, everything that he has done to me is probably for the sake of the show. It’s not for me. What a drama. Why would I think of him deeply like this if he is not sincere?

***

“Everyone, let’s have a break for a while,” Junyoung told the rest of the ZE:A members after a whole day dance practice that they have. All of the members sat in the floor while gulping their water endlessly.

“Dongjun-ah, can you pass me the water bottle?” I asked Dongjun as it is too tiring for me to grab the water bottle that they put in the corner of the studio.

As usual, during our practice break, we usually chat together while sitting or lying on the floor.

“Hyungsik-ah, why did you make a lot of mistakes during the practice?” asked Kevin to me.

“Eo? Truthfully, I have so many things in my mind that it would probably explode anytime.”

I’m not trying to exaggerate, I have many thoughts right now and I can’t seem to handle all of them properly. Everything is not going under my control, there are so many unexpected events that I encountered lately.

“Did Shin sajangnim called you again yesterday?”  Minwoo asked me, followed with the other members’ curiousness.

“Is it because of Jihyun noona again? Did he find out about it?” Minwoo asked some more questions to me.

“Yeah, this time he told me that he will really confiscate my cellphone if I still text her. He also told me that it’s not the time yet to be in such relationship.”

“So, do you still text her?” the other members keep interrogating me.

“I decided not to, Shin sajangnim has been so nice, I don’t want to trouble him because of my own ego.”

“But you really like her don’t you?”

“I like her. Even until now, I can’t stop thinking about her.”

What actually bothers me the most is what if she thinks that I’m the type of guy who’s only playing around with her heart? I can’t even send her a message. If Shin sajangnim found out that I still contact her, I can’t imagine what will happen next.

Aish, this thing is driving me crazy.

 

 

---

I've never thought that I can get this amount of subscribers from the fic that I wrote~
Thank you so much guys! There aren't many conflicts in this chapter, mostly consists of personal thoughts from both sides and such, but I really hope that youguys will enjoy this chapter as well. Please wait for the next chapter, I've no idea when can I update the next one, hopefully somewhere between this week though!
Once again, thank you so much guys, I appreciate every single comments that you guys dropped in this fic <3