Sixth Fate

The Romantic and Idol Season 1 After Story

Yoo Seung Chan - Romantic Comedy

 

Finally I finished all of the schedules that I have for today, it is so tiring. It's a relief that 4Minute’s performance went out well. At least, I didn’t make any mistakes like I used to. I want to go home as soon as possible but we still need to wait for Hyuna to finish her solo performance for a while then later on we can go back together. Now... What should I do? Should I call Kevin again to hear the whole story? Hyungsik would definitely cover all things up…

I turned the TV in the waiting room on as I have nothing to do. The TV showed a live performance that is happening in the building right now, the one we just did.

Like a Phoenix, I’ll burn up my hot wings
Like a Phoenix; my strong heart will get very hot
You can feel it in this city tonight

Wait this song is so familiar… Isn’t it ZE:A’s song?

“Unnie, isn’t it ZE:A’s song?” asked Sohyun to me right away with a shock.

“This TV shows a live performance that is recorded right now in this building right?” I asked Sohyun blatantly.

“Unnie, Hyungsik oppa…. Is he possibly here?” Sohyun said to me with a surprised face.

Well if this TV really shows the live performance that we did just now, it means that...

“EO! Just now, I bumped into Kevin-sshi in the hallway!” said Gayoon spontaneously.

I am usually not the type of person who get panic easily but right now, I am really panic. My heart is thumping really loud and I feel heated up. I am so excited but I don’t know what I can do. I started walking back and forth, thinking about any possibilities that might occur. It’s really been a while since I saw him and I want to see him right now.

We’re on the same building, I can’t believe it. Is this a fate? Can I really go out and see him? But if I go and look for him right now, our manager would be curious and everyone would definitely sense that something’s going on between me and Hyungsik.

I need to come up with something.  

***

After we finished the performance, I immediately borrow Kevin’s phone to contact Jihyun noona. I should really go and find her no matter what it takes.

Well, to meet her in this kind of place is obviously not as simple as it seems. There are a lot of fans waiting in front of the building. For sure I can’t meet her in this building right? I can’t imagine how many eyes would stare at us if they see us together.

The biggest problem right now is actually our manager.

I decided to send her a message instead of calling her. Our manager is here right now, sitting on the sofa in front of me. What should I do? Should I tell him and ask for his permission to meet Jihyun noona or should I just run and find her right away? It is actually quite impossible to ask for his permission.

“Noona, this is Hyungsik. Can we meet right now?” I typed a message with Kevin’s phone and sent it to Jihyun.

I waited for her reply with a thumping heart. Will I get to see her?

After contemplating and waiting for a while, Kevin’s phone rang. 

It is Jihyun noona.

I took Kevin’s phone outside and went outside right away. I can’t possibly talk with Jihyun noona in front of our manager right? Hopefully our manager didn’t notice anything.

I pressed the green button with an excitement, can't wait to hear her voice.

“Noona?”

“Hyungsik-ah, where are you?” she asked me softly, I miss her voice.

“I’m in SBS Yeoui-do building right now. Aren’t you here too noona?”

“My instinct is right. I saw your performance in the TV before. Then I realized that we are in the same building right now.” she told me clearly.

“Kevin hyung saw Gayoon noona in the hallway just now, then he realized and told me that 4Minute is in this same building too.” I explained Jihyun noona about what had happened. 

“Noona… don’t you want to see me? I…. I want to see you.” I told her directly. It was hard to tell her that I want to see her as she might not think of the same thing as me.

“How can we meet in this kind of place? You know that eyes are everywhere in this building right?. Kevin also told me about your CEO before. If he finds out about us meeting secretly together, what can possibly happen to you?”

“It’s alright noona, I’m fine with it. Can you go out and meet me somewhere outside the building?”

“I’ll find a way... I’m afraid that our manager will not let me to do so” she said. Hopefully her manager allows her to see me for a while.

“Alright, can we meet in the park behind SBS’s building in 30 minutes?” I asked her.

“I’ll message you when I’m there okay?”

“Yes. I can’t wait to see you noona!”

I waited for her to hang up the call first. I can’t stop smiling as I know that I’m going to meet her soon.

Suddenly someone came out from the waiting room, staring at me fiercely.

“Planning to see Nam Jihyun huh?” asked that guy with a smirk as if he overheard my conversation with Jihyun noona.

Damn it! It’s our manager. This is bad… 

 

---

Thank you for the comments guys!
Sorry to keep you waiting, chapter 6 is here~
Anyway, I decided to end this couple's story in the next chapter.. So basically next chapter would be the last chapter.
I'm thinking to continue this fic with Mir-Jei or Jun.K-Hyejung's story though, what do you guys think?
Which couples do you guys want to see after Jihyun and Hyungsik?