Fourth Fate

The Romantic and Idol Season 1 After Story

Yozoh - Again and Again

 

"Kevin hyung, please lend me your phone,” asked Hyungsik.

“For what?”

“Please just lend me your phone.”

“Don’t tell me that you’re going to text Jiihyun-ssi with my phone.”

“Exactly.”

“If Shin sajangnim find out about it, I’ll be dead too you know!”

“I’ll treat you later okay.”

I can’t hold it anymore, this whole thing about her makes me crazy. I need to find a way to contact her. But... What if she’s mad at me?

I grabbed Kevin hyung’s phone from him who still hesitated whether to lend me his phone or not. I looked for Jihyun noona’s number from my phone and type his number carefully and press the green call button.

No one picked up the call. Jihyun noona please answer the call; I really want to talk to you. Second attempt to call her ended in a failure too. I think I’m going crazy right now. Fine, I’ll try to call her once again.

She picked the phone up and truthfully I didn't expect that. I am so surprised.

“Hello?” she asked.

I heard her voice, it feels really real. Once again, I’m not trying to exaggerate but her voice... it sounds like an angel’s voice.

“Hello? Who is this?” she said hello for several times and I didn’t manage to say anything before she hung up the call.

I was too nervous, what if she doesn’t care about me anymore?

Suddenly, an unknown number is shown in Kevin hyung’s phone and I picked it up after a deep breath. It's probably her.

“Hello?” I said

“Eo? Hyungsik-i? Is this Hyungsik?”

One word: Wow! It's Jihyun noona’s voice. I only said hello and she managed to find out that it’s me. I am flustered now.

“Noona..”

“Is that you Hyungsik? Were you the one who called me several times before?”

“Yes it was me noona.”

***

Why did this number call me several times? There aren’t many people who know my phone number though as I just changed it a few months ago. Why no one said anything when I picked up the call? Is it… who I think it is?

Hyungsik-i? But then again, why didn’t he say anything? How I wish the call that came just now is from Hyungsik.

“Hello?” I heard a hello from the phone that called me just now. This voice, it’s familiar. It’s a voice that I’ve expected. Hyungsik, is that you?

The voice over there even said “noona”. 

I was right, it’s Hyungsik. It is expectable but I’m still surprised, I really don’t know what to say. What should I tell Hyungsik? Help me! My heart is beating really fast right now.

“Eo Hyungsik-ah, why did you call me?” I asked him pretending not to be surprised while actually my voice was trembling a bit.

“I miss you noona…”

He probably said that as a friend, nothing more than that.

“I miss you too” I was trying to be sincere with my feelings but what came out from my mouth is a total disaster, it doesn’t sound that sincere. I wonder what is in Hyungsik’s mind right now after hearing my voice…

“How are you doing noona?”

“I’m pretty busy these days but all is good. Anyway, is this your new phone number?”

“No, I borrowed Kevin hyung’s phone.”

"What about you Hyungsik-ah? How are you doing?"

"I'm doing good too so far but..."

“Hyungsik-ah, I need to get going for my schedule right now, I’ll call you later…”

“Alright, sorry for bothering you noona, good luck for your schedule!”

I turned off his phone call because I need to prepare for another schedule. I was glad that he called me even though there’s literally nothing we talked about. Anyhow, his phone call managed to make me happy all day long. Hyungsik-ah, I’m still waiting for you.

Truthfully, I was really sure about his feelings toward me during the show. He was sincere back then, everyone can see that. I still remember the time when we had our last selection, he ran towards me after he spotted me from a far. That’s really sweet of him that I smiled so happily every time I remember about it all over again. Even my members’ face cringed at his sweetness in the show.

But those things happened several months ago. Everything might not be the same now except for the fact that he still wears the bracelet that I gave him. Yes, that dolphin bracelet that I got for him.

During my break time when I missed him so much, I went online and look for him up in the internet. There is one time when I watched his live performance and spotted something dangling from his wrist.

Now I know how happy a fangirl is when her gift is used by her idol. After that, I tried to find his photos which are taken during that live performance to ensure my sight. I was right; the bracelet is there, still dangling beautifully in his right hand. This thing somehow managed to signify me about how he feels.  It makes me feel that we are still connected and tied together by a string called fate. It assures me from a fact that we can still be together.

***

We only talked for a while but it brightens up my day. I wasn’t able to show her how I really feel in that short phone call. At least, I got to hear her voice again, it’s been a while. I really need to find a way to meet her. It’s fine even though I can only meet her secretly. I need more dose of Nam Jihyun. Somebody help me!

 

---

Hope you guys enjoy my update for this fanfic :)
I'm so thankful *still* for those who subscribed to this fic and dropped a comment here~
Truthfully, I'm not a big fans for either ZE:A or 4Minute so I'm not so sure about both groups' members or who is Hyungsik and Jihyun close to in the group.. I hope you guys can understand if I made a mistake about this.
Anyway, I decided to add around 2 or 3 more chapters for Jihyun-Hyungsik couple's story  as I believe that I can't put all of my ideas in 5 chapters, hope you guys don't mind about it~