Sixth Lullaby

The Romantic and Idol Season 1 After Story

Soyu & Mad Clown - Stupid Love

 

Tsk, what a jerk. Jun.K oppa is totally hitting on Jimin unnie. The worst part is Jimin unnie kept boasting about it the whole day in our dorm. She even showed us their conversation. I know that I shouldn’t have been mad and irritated like this, but there’s nothing I can do. Jealousy has taken over me completely.
Honestly, ever since I knew that I would be on a show with Jun.K oppa, I told myself to avoid him at any cost as I often heard other people say that he’s such a player.
Still, I ended up falling for him. I fell real hard.

***

Dang, now I feel like a really bad guy for doing this. I kept texting Jimin to get Hyejeong’s contact. I hope Jimin won’t think that I have any special attention towards her right now. Junsu-yah, get yourself together! You’re doing this for Hye Jeong!

I tried to think that there’s no way I’m doing the right thing even though deep inside I know that I’m not supposed to be like this. But still, I’m half way there to approach Hye Jeong back, so I shouldn’t stop half way. I took out my cellphone and decided to send a message to Jimin again. Of course I should be nice to Jimin first before asking about Hye Jeong right? Girls will hate it when they know that I approached them for another means isn’t it?

            Jun.K: Jimin-ah, what are you doing? ^^~
            Jimin: Eo, oppa! I’m on my way home, I just finished today’s schedule…
                        What about you? Kk

            Jun.K: I’m not doing anything right now, it’s so boring~
            Jimin: Have you eaten your dinner oppa? ^^
            Jun.K: No, not yet, what about you?
            Jimin: I did. Oppa, you should eat regularly, don’t get sick please~
            Jun.K: I will for sure, don’t worry!

Somehow, our conversation kept going on for days without any direction. When I was talking with Hye Jeong, we always had a long conversation to begin with. There were no pointless conversations. Every time I talked to her, I always managed to discover a new side of her. She’s a good listener and very humble. She wouldn’t interrupt my explanations even though she was against it. She’s full of determinations and she respects my decisions. Those personalities of her are just no match to Jimin (who kept asking me a lot of things that I actually find really annoying). However, I am at fault in this case, it was way too hard for me to find a perfect timing to ask about Hye Jeong to Jimin, I know how foolish I am for being like this.
Hye Jeong-ah, I miss you!

            Jimin: How’s your day today oppa? ^^
            Jun.K: It was alright, nothing much happened.
            Jimin: What are you doing right now?
            Jun.K: I’m trying to write a new song~
            Jimin: Is it going to be in your new album?
            Jun.K: Perhaps not.
            Jimin: Then why are you doing so?
            Jun.K: I wanted to give it to someone~ kkk
            Jimin: Wow! I would love to hear it~
            Jun.K: ^^

 

---

So sorry for the short update guys! The story for Hye Jeong and Jun.K is nearing the end~
Well I still have 2-3 chapters left to finish this story I guess LOL
One more thing, I've posted a new fanfic featuring EXO Kris and OC. I really hope you guys would spare some times to read it and support it. 
Here: Where The Rainbow Is -> please please take your time to read it!
Thank you guys! <3<3