Keeping Secrets

Its You

A/N: So I've decided to change this back to the way i was originally going to write it, in first person because i think it'll be much easier acutally. So enjoy and dont be afraid to comment don below , bye.

 

YOUR POV

I can't seem to forget what the twins told me. I know it's not a big issue but the suspense is litterally killing me deep inside. As we make our way back to the table I shake the thoughts away a show a smile so they dont ask me if I'm ok or not. We take our seats and have a regular lunch session with the boys but i didn't talk much which put their attention on me.

" Minkyung-ah. I know somethings up, tell me whats wrong. " Luhan says while pulling me up to take me god knows where. 

" Yah, Luhan where are we going?" I ask out of curiosity and annoyance.

With that question out, we stop at our destnation which happens to be the rooftop. I shake Luhan's hand off my arm gently so that I can make my way over to the railing. As the air blows threw your her gracefully, you turn to see Luhan next to you staring at you with a pokerface. 

" What's wrong? What's bothering you, huh? " He asks in a cute manner.

Should I ask him what they've been hiding or is it better to just leave it alone?

I look at him anagin but then getting lost in his bir brown eyes then I decided to speak.

" Nothings the matter. What makes you think there's something wrong? " I say trying to showing a convincing enough smile.

" Ahh, well if anything just tell me, I'm here for you you know." He says with the cutest smile on his face.

" Aigoo, you think too much about me. You don't have to worry ok? now lets just enjoy the rest of lunch up here , deal? " i say while taking a seat on concrete and patting a seat next to me for Luhan to sit. I love that we can play around, flirt a little, fight and still have a strong relationship like we first became bestfriend. This is probably the reason why I fell for my bestfriend. We were walking back to class because we have the same class so yeah. We ended up being a few minutes early so we decided to take our regular seats next to each other and talk alittle before the class fills.

" Say Lulu, wanna go to Republic of Coffee after school and then to my house, my mom says she misses you" I said hoping for a yes.

" Of course I will come with you after school it's boring at mines anyways and I also miss Omonim too" Luhan says with a smile while I mentally victory dance in my head but i show a big bright smile instead.

 

 

KRINNNGGGGG~

Yes days over now its time to have fun with Lulu

I turn over to see Luhan's sleeping face. I admire his beauty for a couple of seconds then I nudge him a little. His eyes slowly open and then he lifts up his head a little to switch from looking one way to look in my direction to look at me.

I lean closer to his face and whisper " Luluu~ it's time to have fun with your favorite girl." then move away to see Luhan smiling softly considering that he has just woken up.

" Really? This is nice I get to spend time with my baby. " He has called you baby ever since you guys have gotten closer over the three years you known each other so it's kind of like a nickname for you now but you still blush at the word "baby".

" Luhan can we stop by my house to change clothes? I think I have some clothes of your from the last time you slept over." I say while packing up my stuff and him doing the same. 

" Sure anythings fine with me as long as you don't take too long I wanna spend as muh time as I can with you" He says with his usual smile. As Luhan and I reach my door step, I immediately unlock the door and greet my mother loudly. " MOM I'M HOME AND I BROUGHT LUHAN "

" Omo Luhan darling I've missed you. How long has it been? Two weeks? " She says while hugging Luhan like she hasn't seen him in years.

" Omma, where's Lulu's clothes from last time? I'll be upstairs changing just give him the clothes and tell him to go to my room after he's done changing." I say to her while I'm walking up the stairs.

I decided to wear something casual but still cute so I wore a pair of regular jeans, a brown knit sweater and a beige jacket because it like 30 degrees outside, but then again it is like in the middle of winter.

I grab my small backpack and stuff the things I need in it like wallet, phone, and keys and then sat on my bed waiting for Lulu to come. With that said he comes in with a pair of nice fitting jeans (which i love on him) and an white vneck. After exchanging glances for a few seconds I broke the silence.

" So you want to get going now? " I ask to stop the awkwardness that I'm pretty sure only I feel.

" Gaja Minnie " He says and ushers me out the room.

Since I live close to the coffee shop we just walked there, no big deal. Once we sat down a waiter came and took our orders. We laughed and talked and soon the whole " Exo boys lying to us" situation has been completely wiped out of my head and all I can think about is the cute boy in front of me that I call my bestfriend.

 

A/N: Hope you liked this little chapter because I was sincerely bored and had nothing else to do so I just decided to pull ideas from my head and update for my readers even though theres not alot but still. Well goodbye now see you another day.