Are You Serious?

Its You

 

LUHAN'S POV

I'm counting down the minutes til lunch time so everyone can leave and I can mess with Minnie. Right after it rings I quickly make my way to the  back of the room. That, my friend is where Minnie always goes to to get some shut eye.Only i have the right to call Minkyung Minnie of course because we've known each other long than any one else in our circle your can call it and everyone knows it. Anyways,when I reach her desk the twins immediately leave with big grins one their face, for what reason? I have no idea at all. I sit at the desk beside Minnie's face and notice her sleeping face which is quiet cute actually. I poked her cheek to wake her up but she didn't budge.

Wow what a heavy sleeper. Your even flawless when your asleep... Wait what I'm I saying right now?

Just as I come back to reality i see that Minnie has woken up and is snapping her fingers in my face to get my attetion. "Yes beautiful?" i said waiting for her reaction. Just a couple of seconds later and i see her face coated in a light pink color and a slap to follow. I'm actually used to this but i find it fun so I always mess with her. I love her expression, it's so cute and that probably is why i love doing it.

"Y-yah, Luhan. Aish nevermind I'm going to lunch bye" Minkyung simply says before packing her stuff up and makes her way to the classroom door.

" YAH, gidalyeo! Hamkke gaja " I yell.

" Then hurry up. Oppa~ baegopa" she says while adding in some aegyo while smiling and then running off.I stop in my tracks while the word "oppa" replays in my head over a hundred times before I start to run after her with a big smile on my face.

" YAH GIDALYEO!!"

 

YOUR POV

You ran off wondering why you called him oppa. Maybe it was just in the heat of the moment, you think but then again you knew that he would run after you so you kept running with a wide smile on your face. It's like you get embarassed when you use aegyo to get what you want. By the time you reach the end of the hall you turn aroung to meet Luhan's beautiful smile so you turn around as fast as you can. You place your hand over your heart to feel that your heart is racing not only because you just got done running but because your ultimate crush was smiling at you. Still feeling you heart beat, you take deep long breaths.

Omo, I can't breathe. Why must you be so cute? Choi Minkyung, pull yourself together. INHALE-EXHALE~ INHALE-EXHALE~

After you manage to calm yourself down a bit, you feel Luhan's arm around your shoulder. You turn to see his cute eye smile that can light up a whole room if he wanted to and makes you smile with everytime you see it. As you and Luhan make your way threw the cafeteria doors Yoon-Mi and Yoon-Ji come running towards you, hands intertwined with serious looks on their face like they have something to tell you.

" Waeyo? " You ask them waiting for an answer.

I know that face theres either something serious or very important

They shoo him away and he throws his hands up in surrender, which is really adorable. When he leaves they turn back to you with the same look on their faces. You then start to get all anxious and want to know what they know before you go crazy and flip some tables.

"Minkyung-ah~" they say in unison with their serious voices which is kind of creepy because you hardly see or hear that particular being happiness over shines it.

"B-bwo" you stuttered alittle because the nervous and anxious emotions are clashing and messing with your speech.

" Well we sorta, kinda overheard Exo talking about something they've been hiding from us for a long time" Yoon-Ji starts.

Your sort of tongue tied because Exo are not the ones to lie to there favorite girls in the school. Just the think of them hiding something is wierd, so you try to look over it like its just some misunderstanding or something to help you think straight.

Its probably just something small. Not harmful at all Minkyung. If it was something important they would have told you all ready, right? Aniyo, stop thinking like this it's probably nothing important.

" They said that they dont think it's a good thing to be hiding something like this from us and that's all we heard" Yoon-Mi finishes for sister.

" Unnies, baegopa. Let's go get our lunch" Yoon-Mi says with a cute smile on her face then links you guys arms together and runs to the line.

Would they really hide something important from us or am I just overthinking it? Aish, now i really want to know whats up

 

A/N: Hey reader, i've tried to write this hapter since i got home from shool but there was a problem with one of my close friends that involved self harm and crying and all of the stuff inbetween. So yeah here it is i had other plans for that chappie but i ended up switching it around so that that story doesnt end so quickly. Oh yeah i sorta changed JiHoon (who? lol jk) from a main character to a minor one so that there can be some Luhan and reader fun before the real drama, whih i have no idea is going to work out beause in=m not that far in the thought process of this story yet . BYE~