Reminder

Its You

 

" You guys did not" The twins yelled at the same time laughing at there friends gesture. 
 
" Yes unfortunately we did and that's why we were kicked out of the mall for at least a year. I swear luhans a bad influence on me, but I love him" Minkyung says.
 
" Who do you love?" Luhan says coming up behind Minkyung and back hugging her.
 
" Oh this guy i know. His name is Chansung and I just love him so much" Minkyung says smiling because she knows that he'll get mad.
 
" YAH!" Luhan says letting go of  her and backing up with a frown.
 
" Oh so cute, I love you and only you oppa" Minkyung says cupping his face and kissing him.
 
Luhan smiles cutely and shows his eyesmile. EXO all making puking sounds while the twins sit there fangirling.
 
" It's like you guys just got together yesterday" Yoon Mi says squealing along with her sister earning looks from the students in the cafeteria.
 
As Minkyung turns around she sees Jihoon and smiles. He motions her over to him with the biggest smile in his face. She excuses herself from her friends to go over to him but Luhan was not letting her leave without a kiss so she had no choice to give a kiss to her baby like boyfriend. With that she runs off and pounces on her long term Bestfriend.
 
"Kyungie guess what happened this weekend?" He asks practically jumping in his spot.
 
" let me guess" she starts crossing her arms than tapping her chin with her index finger and smiling wide.
 
" you got a new puppy?" She asks making it seem like she doesn't know.
 
"No" he answers
 
" Ok ok, you perhaps got a new boyfriend named Sandeul, that happens to be the worker at the cafe I once went to with you" she says making his jaw literally drop to the ground. He pulls her out of the cafeteria by the arm making her chuckle.
 
" How did you know?" He asks. She couldn't help but laugh at his face because it was priceless and adorable.
 
" Oppa and I where....uhh... Happened to pass by in the park and we saw you guys cuddling and it was the cutest thing ever so we hid in a bush" She said. She didn't fully lie because they did hide in a bush but the rest was clearly a lie.
 
" Well yeah, that's what I wanted to tell you but you clearly already know" He says making Minkyung giggle to herself.
 
" Oh yeah isn't yours an Luhan's one year anniversary next month?" He says earning wide eyes from the latter.
 
" Omo I forgot and-" She cut off by her own gasp.
 
" Omg I didn't buy him a present! This is bad Hoonie you have to help me find him the perfect present for him!" She pleads to her friend.
 
"Ara ara, I'll help you after school ok, but isn't it a little too early? And Sandeul will possibly be coming to" he answers. Before she can answer the bell rings and her boyfriend snakes his arm around her waist. She nods and waves bye to him before walking away as EXO and the twins follow waving bye to Jihoon before making their way to class.
 
_________
After school
 
"Omg why is it so hard to look for something for my boyfriend" Minkyung yells earning looks from everyone at the gift shop.
 
" Minkyung calm down, what about getting something that reminds you of the latter?" He says turning around and picking something up.
 
"How about these?" Sandeul says showing her a male and female deer with couple necklaces on. She walks closer to what him a goes to touch what he was currently holding. She smiles with a single tear falling from her eye. She looks up at him still smiling and gives him a big bear hug. 
 
" Oppa, thank you it's perfect, I'm so grateful to have you as a friend" she says into his chest. He smiles and hugs.
 
" I'm a guy remember? Your very welcome." He answers
 
" So when are you guys gonna be done because I was thinking about leaving if you guys would keep hugging" Jihoon says in a tone that clearly sounded like he was irritated. 
They both look over at the latter and laughing looking back at each other and pulling away from their hug.
 
" Come on baby don't leave" Sandeul says showing off his aegyo to get his boyfriends attention.
 
" Aish alright but how come I don't get a hug, hmm?" He says while Minkyung is biting back her laughter.
 
Sandeul walks up to his boyfriend and cups his cheeks and gives his boyfriend a longer than usual peck on the lips and then hugs him tight making sure that he knows how much he loves him to be in his arms.
 
" kyaaaaaa!!! You guys are so cute I think I might just puke" She squeals slightly jumping up and down.
 
Jihoon blushes and Sandeul pinches his cheek earning a smile from the latter. He takes the younger's hand and intertwines there fingers.
 
" Come on Minkyung-ah let's pay for those and leave" He says and with that said they walk up to the cash register and pay for the stuff and leave. After they walk her to her house they bid their goodbyes and walk away.
 
A/n: This chapter was originally super long but I ended up cutting it down into two chapters. Sorry for it being because it was literally long enough to make it in three chapters and I'm sorry for it being so short, forgive me ne? So I hope you guys liked this chappie and be waiting for next one, it'll be up very soon.