Lots of Quality time

Its You

EDITED... sorta

Minkyung POV
 
" Omma, omma are you ok?!?!" You panic when you come home to see your mum on the ground. These passed days she has been really sick and you can't help but panic because its your mother and you don't know what your going to do if you lose her also. After the all the stuff thats happened to her year ago, you can't take the pain of heartbreak and someone else leaving her, that's why Luhan, EXO, the twins and most important your mother are so precious to you.
 
-Later that afternoon, At doctors office-
 
" Your mother has a bad case of flu and you have to make sure that you take care of her good because if not taken with good care it can be really serious" the doctor says. 
 
" I will take care of her good" you say earning a nod from the doctor.
 
" She'll have to be in bed rest for four days, would you like me to assign a nurse to take care of her while your at school--" the doctor says but is cut off by you.
 
" Ani, it's fine I'll do it." The doctor smiles and writes something down on a yellow paper thing.
 
" Here's a prescription for the medicine she will have take three times a day everyday for the rest of the week." With that said the doctor gets up bows to you and your mom before walking out if the office.
 
 
 
You get home and do as the doctor says. You pull of your phone and call your boyfriend.
 
" Hey babe~" luhan says on the other line.
 
" Lulu, I won't be in school these next couple of days so don't wait up for me ok" you say.
 
" Wait why??? Are you ok? Are you hurt? Are you sick?" He says in a panic like tone with ruffling sounds in the background.
 
You chuckle at his 21 question and his tone of voice.
 
"Jagiya, I'm serious. What wrong?" He says in a calmer tone of voice.
 
" Nothing. It's not me it's my mom she sick---" You cut off by luhan hanging up the phone. You look at your phone in disbelief and then about a minute later there's a knock on the door.
 
You go to open the door and see your sweating boyfriend, panting. You widen your eyes and let him in. 
 
" I'll get you some water, but how did you get here so fast?" You ask.
 
" Well...when... You said that.... You won't be in school...... For a couple of days, I got scared and ran here." He manages to say in between pants. 
 
" Your so cute" you say sitting on his lap and pinching his cheeks. He wraps his arm around your waist.
 
" Kyungie is that Luhan son-in-law?" You hear your mom say and blush.
 
He chuckles and yells back.
" Annyeong, mother-in-law~" he says dragging out the law part in your ear and picking you up bridal style and bringing you to the living room.
 
" Omo you guys remind me of me and my husbands days of dating. It's so refreshing to see you guys like this still. I think it's making me better already." Your mom says making you hide your face in luhans chest blushing. He laughs lightly and kiss your forehead before sitting down and placing you on his lap.
 
" we'll maybe I should stay out also to make you feel better mother in law." Luhan says smiling .
 
" I can't keep you out of school also son in law. Your mom will not let me" your mom says then sneezing.
 
" I'll ask her if I can sleep over these next couple of days to help out with you mother in law she can't resist me" luhan says.
 
" yah can you guys stop with the in law stuff aish" you say.  Luhan laugh along with your mom.
 
" I call her now" he says letting go of you. You  whine at the loose of warmth and pout earning a kiss on the cheek from him.
 
"I'll be back yeobo" he says winking ad going to the kitchen. You blush and turn to glare at your mom which only makes her chuckle.
 
" Omma when's dad coming back?" You ask your mom in curiosity.
 
" Oh yeah I forgot to tell you he said that he'll be gone for a couple more days due to them not being able to solve the case yet."
 
" That's right I forgot that he was doing a case over in Cali." You say snapping your fingers.
 
Your dad works at a FBI secret agent and he had to travel to the states to work on a case that has to do with a drug dealer that they've been trying to caught for the pass couple of months. Originally you wanted to be just like your dad but you ended up finding interest in music and dance and you've been secretly practicing at a studio that a friend of our moms works at as a choreographer and she also helps you. She like a second mom to you since you've been around her for so long. Your mom knows about where you seem to always disappear to Sunday mornings but made a pact with you to never tell anyone about it.
 
About five minutes he come back with an emotionless face and takes his previous position under you.
 
" What happen you don't look so happy." You say poking his cheeks.
 
"Well Kyungie, she said that's she doesn't care as long as there's no funny business and I don't get you pregnant" he says with a smile on his face and whispering the last part in your ear. You blush and slap his shoulder lightly earning a chuckle from him and a peck on the lips. Your mom was too busy watching the last episode of her favorite drama 100 Years Inheritance (a/n: best drama ever i cried the last episode and I'm definitely watching it again) so it wasn't as embarrassing as it would be if she was watching.
 
" Omo, omo Kyungie, looks Se Yoon sshi is getting up look look. Aigoo I'm so happy they finally got married!" She says clapping her hands and letting a few stray tears fall from her eyes.
 
" Aigoo, omma stop being a baby. I really need to watch this show again it's so good" Kyungie says leaning back on her boyfriend chest.
 
" Look Kyungie that'll be is one day" Luhan whispers in her ear earning a smile and a kiss on the cheek.
 
" But ofcourse you won't be temp paralyzed right?" She says earning a laugh from her boyfriend.
 
" Of course not" He answers.
 
 
 
 
" Omma Lulu and I are going to sleep now did you need anything?" You say from the other side her bedroom door.
 
" Ne, no baby making" your mom says bursting out laughing then coughing.
 
You back away and blush. That makes two times you hearing that same priority. 
 
" Y-yah what makes you think we'll do that?" You stutter.
 
" Oh nothing just go to sleep" she says poking her head outside the door then closing it. Since was done talking you went and walked to your room.
 
When you opened your door all you saw was Luhan with just a towel on his lower body drying his hair with the other towel ( a/n: just imagine it half lulu <3) your eyes widen and cheeks redden. He sees this and decides to mess with you a little bit more.
 
He starts walking towards you with the most seductive look on his face and picks you up bridal style and throwing you onto the bed. He goes in between your legs and starts to undo his towel which makes your cheeks turn a deeper shade of red. You close your eyes tightly and just lay there as if waiting for something. He chuckles and comes from in between your legs. You open your eyes and he was apparently wearing boxers under the towel that he was taking off. After he puts his socks on he lays in bed next you. You blush at the thought of him going further, your embarrassed because you actually thought he was going to go further and also the simple fact that your boyfriend was literally going to sleep next to you with just boxers on.
 
" Don't worry Kyungie, I'm not going to do anything... At least not yet" Luhan says making you blush even more and turn over to your side not facing him anymore. He puts the covers over both of you before breaking the silence.
 
" Minkyung, saranghae." He whispers in your ear before embracing you in his arms as nuzzling his head in the crook of your neck and humming. 
 
" Nado S-saranghae luhan" you stutter then go to sleep after cuddling closer to him.
 
 
 
__________________________
 
NEXT MORNING
 
" SLEEPING BEAUTY WAKE UP!" Luhan yells in your ear rather loud. You open one eyes and breathe out slowly and hard.
 
" Whaaaat?" You say in a sleepy voice.
 
" It's going on nine get up your mom was calling you, oh and by the way your morning voice is the iest thing I've  ever heard" he's says winking at you before walk out the door. You laugh and roll your eyes before running your hand threw your hair and went the the bathroom to do morning stuff.
 
 
 
 
Author POV
 
" Do you guys want to go for a walk or something? It's beautiful outside." Minkyung suggest to her mother and boyfriend. 
 
It's been a couple of days since Minkyung and Luhan have stayed home to help out with her mother and surprisingly she recover faster than they thought she would and now her mother was kind enough to actually let them stay home Thursday and Friday then go back next week.
 
" Ne, I would love to" her mom says before nudging her daughters bf to lift his head off of her lap.
 
" Son-in-law, get up. We're going for a walk with Kyungie" she says lightly shaking his shoulder. He lifted his head and rubbed his eyes in a cute manner making her mom want to eat him up.
 
" Omo, Minkyung -ah where did you find such a cute son-in-law. Aigoo Lulu you make me want to eat you up" she says pinching his cheeks earning a mother cute pout from him once again. 
 
" Yah omma that my boyfriend not a puppy." Minkyung says as Luhan finally gets up and walks over to his girlfriend and back hugs her then putting his head on her shoulder. 
 
" Mianhae, he's just so cute. I'm happy to have a son-in-law like him." She says getting up and smoothing out her clothing.
 
" Omma, were not getting married.. Nevermind so are we going for a walk or what?"  Minkyung says earning a nod from both persons in the living room. 
 
 
While Minkyung is picking out her clothes she feels bare arms wrap around her waist and then a head on her shoulder. She turns around so that her chest met his to see that he was shirtless.
 
"Does he really like walking around with no shirt or tease me?" She thinks to herself.
 
" So tell me do you like teasing me or just really like being shirtless, hmm?" She says wrapping her arms around his neck and whispering in his ear in a seductive tone.
 
"You know Minnie... When you talk like that, I can't help but act up." He says pulling her closer to him so that she can feel his bulge. opens to say something but he gives her a peck on the lips before letting go.
 
"Holy . Is it hot in here or is it me?" Minkyung mumbles turning around fanning herself to get her clothes. 
 
Luhans POV
 
Why did I do that? I probably scared the crap out of her. I don't know what came over me it's just that Mini Lulu decided to show himself. Aish, now it's going to awkward between us all day. Now what am I going to do about  my little buddy?
 
 
 
 
After I'm done getting dressed I walk out of her bathroom and see that she's laying on a big pile of clothes with just a big shirt covering her under garments. I blush at the sight and decide to look away before you know what happens. I walk up to her and shake her shoulder making her look up at me widen her eyes. She sits up real quick and fixes her hair before looking at me with a blush on her face.
 
" Lulu can you help me find something to wear?" She says with her head hanging low to hide her blushing face. I smile nod then quickly pick out a outfit that consist of a baggy ish white shirt with skinny green stripes and white shorts to match. I hand it to her and she smiles before jumping on me and kissing me thanking for my help before she runs the the bathroom to change. I chuckle at her cuteness before picking up and cleaning her room. I come across a box that says "things I would never say to him". I got really curious so I quickly finish putting the remaining stuff away before going back to the box and opening it finding what looks like hundreds of letters. The first is titled "feelings" dated in 2007 about a year after we met so I started reading it. 
 
Feelings
October 12, 2007
 
Ok so last year when I met him, I didn't think that I would start feeling some type of way when he said that he was gay. I am actually crying right now just thinking about it because it actually breaks my heart thinking that I will never be able to have a chance with him. I know this sounds crazy but I think I like my Bestfriend named Luhan but I guess that's this is going to be a one sides love relationship type of thing because its clear that he doesn't have interest in me at all. You know what sometimes it being a girl having all these feelings for the wrong person and then feeling like your dying when things don't go right. Ever since he's gave me the bear with the friendship necklace around the neck, this may sound weird but I sleep with it every night (except for the night that him, exo and the twins sleep over of course). I wonder if he wears his side of the necklace or not but probably not I'm guessing. I can't go anywhere with mines close to me atleast but I'm just a crazy girl in love right?
 
 
I can feel the the tears fall down my face knowing that my girlfriend was feeling this way for so long and didn't  even tell me. Five years. Five. She's liked me for so long but I didn't notice at all. I look at the rest of the notes to herself in the box and the most recent ones were last year a couple of weeks before we started going out.
 
Mixed signals
January 4, 2012
 
So... He's dining that thing again where he sends me mixed signals. I'm so confused that I don't even know if he likes me or not. Jeez Luhan! Why are you so confusing!!!!! My freaking heart and brain can't take your ! I mean I'm not saying that i hate the love and attention but can you just make it clear whether or not you like me so I can decide if I want to stop liking you?
 
 
Day after sleep over
Febuary 25, 2012
 
Omg. Luhan seen me half , Kai hit on me and I sorta did to and Luhan caught us, and now I'm writing this.
 
Why god why. Why do you have to do this to me hmm? You know my luck a lot sometimes. And now I really ruined my chance with him. Jesus Minkyung, why are you so careless. 
 
 
This one particularly stood out to me becuse it didn't have a title was fairly short and was the most recent/ last note.
 
 
July 20,2012
 
He asked me out. We're a couple now and I can finally that I'm the happiest girl in the world right now. My parents are basically planning out the wedding now (just kidding). This is going to be the best summer ever.
 
I wipe my tears and smile at the last note and then it hit me. I need to plan something out for our first year anniversary. I hear the door unlock so I put every thing back in the box and back in its place before turning around to meet her beautiful smile. I run up to her and hug her tight letting a few tears leave my eyes. 
 
" I still wear the necklace, and I don't know why you didn't tell me earlier" I says in her ear. She pushes me away and sheepishly smiles and looks at the ground.
 
" oh you seen that?" She looks up at me and sees the tears in my eyes and immediately gets on her tippy toes and wipes them away then kissing my cheeks. She looks at me before pulling me into a innocent kiss. I smile into the kiss before pulling away. She pulls out the necklace and looks up at me. I take out my necklaces and look at her. She pounces on me making me fall onto the bed with her on top of me. We hear the door open and look over to see her mom giggling.
 
" Yah get off or each other didn't I say no baby making?" She says trying to be serious which makes her lay her head on my chest and we both laugh.
 
 
 
We decided to go to Myeongdong to go shopping and mother-in-law wanted to help her friend sell whatever she sells. 
 
As we walk hand in hand threw Myeongdong shopping center and come across a clothing little shop filled with couple stuff. It seemed like Minkyung was super excited because she let go of my hand and ran to the store in heels. Did I mention she left me?!? Not gonna lie it was cute seeing her this excited so I couldn't help chuckle and run after her giving her a back hug making the store ahjumma giggle. She looked like she was in her early thirties and was a very nice person.
 
" Omo how sweet, a cute, young couple." She says smiling before calling someone to take her place at the counter and walks up to us smiling. Not even going to lie for an older woman she pretty but nothing compared to my Kyungiee <3.
 
" how long have you guys been together?" She ask politely still smiling. We look at each other then I answer.
 
" One year next month" I answer earning wide eyes from Minkyung.
 
" you remembered? I thought you forgot." She says hugging me not caring that the sales woman is basically there squealing at our innocent PDA. 
 
" I would never forget.... I just forgot to plan something" I say but saying the last part super duper low making sure no one heard me.
 
" A year? Omo you guys have to be the cutest couple I've even seen" she says smiling at us and clapping her hands together.
 
" so what would you like today?" She says looking at Minnie then me. We look at each other and sorta send a mental message to each other then look at the sales lady.
 
" COUPLE BATHING SUITS" we say in unison. She laughs at us and then shows us to the summer section of the store. There was really nice ones where some had just the bikini top and shorts then trunks for the male but most had the two piece bikini for the females and trunks for the males. I would have liked to see my Minnie in a bikini but she's innocent an i don't want guys looking at my girls perfect body even though i haven't full seen it yet, but it will happen one day ㅋㅋㅋ, so I chose the bikini top and shorts bs an my trunks. It was like we were think the same because we went to the same couple suit. It was red white and navy with anchors on them and a navy bikini top for her. We both looked at each other and smiled turning around holding the couple bs showing the sales lady that we want it.she smiles and brings up to the counter to pay for the stuff.
 
" Oh yeah btw I'm Hyorin, the owner of the store. If you come back and want to buy something ask for me. And I have you guys a discount for being so cute and nice." She says whispering the last part making Minnie giggle. She goes up to Hyorin and thanks her for the help earning a pat on the back from her. I give Hyorin a hand shake a bow to her before wrapping my arms around Minnie's waist and walking away waving to Hyorin before leaving.
 
We walk around buying a couple more things then make our way back to mother in laws friends shop. We ask her if he was done but she said that she'll be home later on in the night and then we leave. 
 
When we get home she was so excited to try on the stuff we had bought that she ran upstairs straight to her room. I follow her upstairs and sit on her bed. The first thing she comes out with is the bathing suit. She comes out and twirls making her hair whip around and then she poses making me laugh.
 
" how does it look?" She says flipping her hair back then laughing. I stand up and walk around her admiring her perfect body before stopping once again in front of her. I pulled her in by her waist and looked down at her smiling.
 
" it's like it was made just for you" I say but for some reason I couldn't help but look down at her cleavage like a . I guess she didn't notice because she smiled at me and then asked me to let go or her to go try on the next stuff.
 
She came out with like two more dressed that looked amazing on her and a over sized sweater that made look incredibly adorable and her poses made everything the better. After her little fashion show, we lay down together on her bed watching a scary movie as she cuddles in her head into my chest and when a scary part comes on she jumps and cuddle closer hiding her face which makes me happy to know that she feels safe in my chest.
 
" hey baby? Did you really mean what you said in those letters?" I ask her making her look up at me. Her surprised eyes turn into soft ones.
 
" Ne? Every word" she says still looking at me.
 
" six years huh? Wow you should have just told me so I could stop the fake gay act" I say making her laugh.
 
"Yeah why was that about anyways?" She asks me.
 
" we'll uhm... You know since EXO and I we going through puberty, we had gotten pretty handsome and no girls could resist us not even you" I say poking her nose making her cutely pout.
 
" So I decided that I would take one for the team and fake my ual orientation to avoid the annoying girls, but for some reason I think it was because I had developed unknown feelings for you and didn't notice them until last year." I continue looking at the tv. I can see at the corner of my eye that she was smiling.
 
" looks like we had the same problem all these years." I finish looking at her once again.
 
" Looks like we did" she says sitting up and kissing me.
 
A/N: Now wasn't that just cute? Yes I finally updated it felt like forever and it's only been a little over a week. I have the next part typed in my notes on my phone so yeah. Oh yeah and it's a little risqué and has bad language. I like the next part but I'm still working on it but I did blush a little writing it. K byeeeee