Twelve

Its You

Note: sorry for the sudden change and I know my story is sort of like flippy floppy from pov's but it's going back to third person because I've declared that it just sounds weird in first person again sorry. Oh yeah might contain grammar and spelling mistakes because I didn't proof read.

Minkyung(you)

The next morning you were the first to wake up, it was only 8:00 and your mom wasn't even awake either so you decided instead of waking up everyone by watching tv in the living room so you just went up to your room and layed down on your bed.You closed your eyes and suddenly get a flash back to last night.

" Oh my god he seen me half . I guess it's a good thing he's gay because it'll be super awkward" you said a little over a whisper to yourrself. You look at the clock on your desk that reads 8:25 am and decide to take a long warm shower to take your mind off your thoughts. Warm showers and singing help you sort of get away from everything. As you turn on the shower you start to sing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PreOQpat5Mg&feature=share&list=FLdiShx9O_6yX9ic7mksdslg

You start to sing and since your in your bathroom taking a shower, you dont notice that it's sort of loud for the morning. You stepped out of the shower at about 9:00 your guessing. 

"Ahhh, that was nice" you say as you wrap your towel robe around you body and use the towel hanging up on the railing in the bathroom to dry your hair.You walk over to your bed and lay down for a little bit just to kill sometime because you know that everyone will be up soon. Instead of walking around with a robe on, you put on some clothes which contain sweats, a white v-neck, socks and adidas sandals. When your done changing it's about 9:30 and you can hear the tv and the water running in the kitchenso you know that everyone is awake. You go downstairs and see your mother and D.O. are in the kitchen getting the suff ready for breakfast and Xiumin is at the table, of course, already to eat.You make your way to the living room to see that everyone is full awake minus Chen, Lay, Kris, BaekHyun, Suho and Tao because the loom like there still having a hard time keeping there eyes open. You take a seat next to Sehun on the couch and he imediately snuggles closer to you and buries his face into the crook of your neck cutely and you can't helpbut chuckle at his cuteness in the morning that you love. You pat his head and he looks up at you and smiles then you then to everyone.

" Morning guys!" You say in a cheery voice with a smile on your face.

" Wow someone seems a little too happy this morning" Luhan says making his way to sit next to you.

" Shut up before you mess up my morning mood." you say while looking at him. You can't really do anything at this moment with Sehun's face buried into you neck which you don't mind but it prevents you from hitting Luhan right now.

-----------------------

You guys all eat breakfast then everyine starts to take their morning showers excluding you of course.The only ones that have the privilege to use your personal bathroom is the twins and Luhan since they've been in your room plenty of times and they dont make messes as for the rest of Exo... you'd rather just not let them at all based on with they did the last time.

Flashback:

"Yah!! What are you guys doing?!?!!" You scream after leaving with Luhan leaving the Exo boys in your room for a split second then coming back to find your room a complete mess. They all stop what there doing a drop everything while Kris and Suho are on top of my bed talking to each other like nothign was happening at all.

" Yah Kim Joon Myun and Wu Yifan!! I specfically told you guys to watch them but i guess you guys don't understand korean anymore." you yell walking out the room as Sehun and Tao follow behind you.

" Minnie noona, mianhaeyo.." Tao starts.

" We'll pick up the mess if it makes you not mad at us anymore" Sehun says sounding like he's on the verge of crying. You Walk uo to him and give him and hug for a couple of seconds then let go at look at both of them.

" Ani, I'm not mad at you guys of course I'm mad at the mess in my room. You guys don't have to clean it ok?" you say while giving them a reassuring smile.You guys walk back to the room and you get all of their attention.

" Excuse me, cna you guys just give me some space so I can clean my room and recollect my happy energy?" You say massaging you temples. Without a word said they make their way out of the room saying their goodbye as Kris and Suho both stop in front of you. They bow then stand up straight with their heads still low.

" We're sorry Minkyung.... for not listening to you and ignoring them. Hope we can make it up to you" Kris start as Suho finishes for him. The shuffle out the door which leaves you and Luhan alone.

" I'll give you some time too cool down then I'll come back" He hugs you and then leaves.

" Urghhh, time to clean" you mumble then start to clean

As everyone is making there rotation it the maind bathroom you sit down on your bed because both the twins and Luhan have already taken their shower. You hear a knock on the door so your walk over to it and open the door. When You open the door you see Kai standing in the doorway looking rather hot with his hair slightly messy and his shirt ed all the way down showing off his juicy looking defined abs. You look down torso then back up meeting his eyes. You see that he's smirking at you like he actually won you over but he was wrong.You take both sides of his shirt pulling him closer and closing the gap between you guys and going to his ear.

" Don't even think that you hot body and y messy hair trick is going to win me over and no you can not use my shower." you say backing away a little then mimicking his previous smirk then letting go of his shirt.

" Aww come on babe, pleeeeeeease~ Sehun's like taking forever in the bathroom. I'll be quick." he says taking your hands into his and begging like a puppy when they want something.

" Sorry should of though twice before making a mess in my room that time, you know I'm still tramatized. Btw, your handsomeness doesn't phase me anymore. If your going to seduce me your goning to have to try harder."you say pushing him out of the doorway.

" So you think I'm hot?" he say turnign around making you stop then he starts to close the gap between you guys.

" Yeah, sure. Your pretty hot not gonna lie." you simply say like it's the most normal thing in the world. He walks up to you making you back up into the wall behind you then puts his arms on both sides of you making it hard to move.He leans in closer to your face inch by inch until theres about an inch seperate his lips from yours and he turns his head to meet your your ear.

" Thanks for the compliment. ps. I think your pretty hot yourself." he says in a seductive tone and you redden then you oush him away so that there's a good distance between you guys.

" yah, I think Sehun's done in the shower now" you look past his shoulder and see Luhan standing ther with a " dafuq-did-i-just-see-face" and you awkwardly laugh and push Kai out the door then close it leaving just you and Luhan in the room. You turn around and make your way to the bed that he was already sitting on.

" Luhan that was not what it looked like" you say trying to convince him.

A/N: Yoooo, I'm back with a longer than usual chapter. Are you happy it's longer? It was acutally a little more longer but I kinda split it for a cliff hanger. To tell you the truth I have no idea where this story is going at all but I'll figure it out sooner of later. Well, don't neglect the comment section it needs love too K bye~