Realization

Its You

 

Minkyung (you)
The rest of the day went by pretty fast and you didn't even notice because your brain was somewhere else. After snapping back into reality and packing up you walk out the door with an emotionless look on your face replaying what happened on the rooftop, just thinking. Asking the same questions you've been asking yourself since then, should I be happy? Why did I cry like an idiot and run away? You take the long way out the school to avoid anyone and everyone from seeing you in this state than your usual happy-go-lucky mood. You take a walk around and pass the cafe where you and Luhan went to a couple of weeks ago and
smile because of the memories from that very day.

 
Flashback
I close my eyes for a while and  continue to hum then sining outload. I didn't notice that I was singing outload until i heard quiet clapping across from me. I open my eyes and see Luhan sweetly smiling at me while clapping. I suddenly blush when I see that people were actually  listening to sing because I never actually sung in front of anybody......
" Yah Minkyuniee, how come you never told me that you can sing that go?" he asks with an axious looking face like he wants to hear more or something. 
"I wasn't planning not to tell anyone in the first place actually. It's one of those things that I wanted to keep to myself because I didn't think it was important." I say sitting back in my chair folding my arms over my chest.
" You have a talent but since you want to keep it a secret, your secrets safe with me now lets order." He says sending me a smile.... 
"You know what this is my chance to show my real feelings and I'm acting like a baby" you say realizing that him keeping that secret wasn't all bad. You walk to the park with a big smile on your face and sit on a near by swing, swinging back and forth happily when you feel the swing being stopped so you turn around and to your suprise it was the person you were currently thinking about. You get up from the swing and stand front of him.
 
" Kyungie, I didn't mean to keep this from you for so long I just couldn't bring myself to tell you and now I know why I couldn't tell you.... I like you Choi Minkyung ." He says. You can feel the years building on the brim of your eyes fighting to come out. You felt the tears fall down your face so run and hug the life out of him crying in the process.You let go a give him a long kiss making him jump alittle from the action then kissing back within seconds. You pull away and look into his eyes.
" Lulu. I like you too, scratch that I'm in love with you, I don't remember when it started but I've always had feeling for you since we first met and I knew I wanted to be more than friends from then on and I took me until today, for you to confess for me, to work up the courage to tell you. Luhan, I love you." You can see the happiness in his eyes so you pull him by the collar and give him another long kiss.
 
* this is the best day ever I have to say*
 
Jihoon

I can't believe why I just heard and saw, it's like she was keeping this secret from me. I mean I understand, she's known him longer so she was bound to like him but she only knew he was gay also, that's why she didn't tell anyone about her crush. Now that  i think about it all makes sense and I guess it's time to get over him and let Minkyung and Luhan be happy. Yes, that's what good friends do right?
 
I turn around to walk away when I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn to face the owner or the hand which is Minkyung.
 
" H-hoonie... I-I'm sorry" she says with tears briming her eyes and I can feel that she knows that I've seen everything. I smile at her and give her a hug and I see that luhan is making his way over to his girlfriend. I look at him and mouth the words " give me a couple of minutes" and he goes and sits on the swing farthest  from us.I pull her out of my embrace and make her sit down on the bench next to me.
 
" Kyungie, there's nothing to be sorry about, it's fine you guys are a really good looking couple and I'd rater you guys together then me and him you know, LUKYUNG FIGHTING. You know what I had a feeling you liked him because of the face 
you made when I told you I liked him..." I stopped for a couple of second and turned to her to see the tears streaming down her face and then I continued while wiping her tears.
 
" Look, I totally ship you guys even if I like him also I had a feeling one day you guys would get together, so don't worry about me ok?" She smiles an gives me a big hug.
 
" Hoonie, I'm so grateful to have a friend like you." She let go of my neck and just smiled while tears still streamed down her face.
 
" I think Luhans waiting for you go now before I change my mind" she give me another hug then runs to her boyfriend.
 
" why don't I feel sad?" I think to myself. Shouldn't I be crying or atleast feel a big weight on my heart like they say in the dramas? "This is wierd I need something sweet from the cafe, I wonder what Sandeul is doing right now." I say to myself then going on my way.
 
A/n: How do you guys feel about this chapter? Is it too rushed? Because I feel like it is, but anywho I had to get Jihoon back into this so yeah comment down below and stuff until next time.