MOVIE NIGHT PRT1

Its You

A/N: Im back yo. I said by the end of the week right? Well here it is hope you like it

 

No one's Pov

"MOVIE NIGHT PLEASEEEEE~" EXO boys and the twins where trying to get Minkyung to say yes to a movie night because they havent done a movie night/ sleepover in agesand it's a Friday so its whatever. It was a thing they've been doing since the end of middle school and to tell the truth thats whats brought them closer. The movie nights have always been hosted at Minkyung's house because its the most spacious and nicest and face it her mom was way nicer than anyone elses.

" Yah! If I say yes will all of you stop pestering me?!?" Minkyung yells at them but its not so scary because she can scream without her voice cracking like shes a preteen boy going throught puberty. Everyone laughs at the cuteness Minkyung gives off because shes embarassed but then gives her a group hug because she finally said yes after about 15 minutes of their lunch was wasted trying to convince her. Luhan then swings his arm around her then smiles at her.

" So what time do you want us to come over?" he asks her.

" Whatever time you feel like it as long as its before seven so we can have enough time to watch some movies. Oh by the way what movie do you guys what to watch so I can go out and buy it." Minkyung says while opening up her bag of chips.

" How about the notebook?" the twins say in unison getting the are-you-serious faces from the whole table.

" How about no that just makes me feel even more lonely then what I am now" Minkyung says with a sad face. " How do you guys feel about disney movies, you know like what we used to watch when we were kids" 

" YESSSSSSS!" both Tao and Sehun yell at the same time. " Well its settled Disney movies it is" Kris says with a smile on his face while patting Tao's head. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

YOUR POV

After my mom and I finish up scattering sleeping bags and covers all over the living room floor Luhan comes in the living room and throws his stuff to the side and gives me a suprise back hug. 

" Hello Lulu~" I sings.

" Hey Beautiful~" He sings back. I guess my mom saw the whole since from the kitchen because all we heard was " Awww neomu gwiyeobda " we turn to her and see that she has her hand over her heart .

" Ommaaa~" I say making her stop.

" Arraso~ I'll get back to popping the popcorn."  she says while holding up a fist then turning back to the microwave." Oh yeah Kyungie, your father is staying at work over night so you don't have to worry about him walking while you guys are watching your movies and stuff " 

Ding Dong~

" Ahh I'll get it , it must be the boys since the girls always take forever." My mom says while running towards the door very excitedly I guess.

" MRS.CHOI~~~" the maknae says while jumping on her. 

" Omo, your that happy to see me? Tao baby your too tall to be jumping on me now" she says while hugging him back the pulling away.

" How come the maknae also get the most love from you? " Sehun says out of jealously. She quickly heads over to him then hug the rest ouf the group of boys. Just as she breaks the group hug the twins walk into the house behind the boys. 

"Hey where's our love?" Yoon-Ji says in a pouting manner.

Oh how I love how everyone fights for my mother love.

 

A/N: So here's part one of movie night I was actually going to put the whole thing up but it's getting late and I need to get use to sleeping early again so yeah here you go. I'll probably update both stories tomorrow so be waiting for that kk. ok night~.