Missed you.

Its You

 

Author POV
 
The kissing gets rougher as their make out session goes on. Minkyung crawls back into his lap not breaking the kiss. She sits down on his lap gently rolling her hips a little making her boyfriend gasp and she takes that as a chance to shove her tongue into his mouth. After about a minute of tongue battling she starts to play with the hem of his shirt among him pull away. He looks into her eyes before speaking.
 
" Kyungie. Are you sure about this?" He says with caring eyes.
 
" Yes Lulu as long as its with you I'm ready" she says smiling. He smiles back at her then pounces on her.
 
 
That night was the night that they became one.
 
 
Minkyung turns on her side and looks at her boyfriend with loving eyes. He does the same pulling her closer. She pulls up her hand up and let's it fall gently on his perfect, soft, baby face and caresses it ever so slowly like if she moves any faster it will mess up his face. He puts his hand onto hers and closes his eyes before slowly opening them.
 
" Choi Minkyung. Saranghae" he says earning a smile from the latter.
 
" Nado saranghae Xi Luhan" she answers back.
 
" I think we should take a shower now" Luhan says pulling up himself and his girlfriend.
 
" Yah Luhan put me down. I can walk myself" she says in between giggles.
 
" Ani, you'll run away from me and I want to take a shower together you know to save water." He says giving her a creepy smile.
 
" Yah, stop being a creep"
 
 
Luhans POV
 
So we decided to go to school the following Monday and stay after together to get all the work done that we've missed.
 
Minnie and I walk into the cafeteria as quiet as we can to surprise them but we got about five steps in before Chanyeol's big mouth said we arrived.
 
" Hey looks whose here! Minnie and Mickey" he say making everyone turn around and us sigh almost in unison. The twins turn around and look at us and smile wide. They get  up and run to Minkyung and squeeze her jumping up and down.
 
" Minkyung we missed soo soo much. A week is way to long" Yoonmi says and the other nods.
 
" what did you guys do this whole week?" Yoonji asks stuffing her face with food. As Kai put his arm around her.
 
" Whoa, what happened here?" Minkyung says pointing back and forth between Kai and Yoonji.
 
"We're together now!" She say smiling at her boyfriend.
 
" ok I'm gone for a week and I come back to Sehun with rainbow hair, the YoonKaicouple and everyone dyed there hair." She says pouting. I pat her on the shoulder to ad she looks up at me and I smile then she looks back at everyone 
 
" it's ok Kyungiee~ we missed you guys!" 
 
Authors POV
 
" oh the couple is back, I will have Luhan by the end of the year watch me." A girl with long black hair says from outside the cafeteria says before smirking and turning around  and walking away.
 
 
A/n: Short? yes I know. Overdue? Yes I know. I'm a bad person for making you guys wait *puts face in hands and crys*. I'm sorry for the wait but think of this still being in June-early July because the anniversary hasn't came yet. Sorry this is why you shouldn't put dates ㅋㅋㅋ. I smell a problem brewing.... I'll be back soon with another chapter hopefully K BYEE~