Introduction

Its You

A/N : heyy! First chapters finally here, this is'nt an excuse but procastination is a big thing that always over powers my brain and also im lazy so yeah, enjoy!

 Stuff needed to know: your thoughts

                                    luhan's thoughts

AND DASSIT !!

 

YOUR POV

When you suddenly feel the familiar warmth of someone elses arms back hugging you, you instantly have an idea of who it might be.

Lulu's here ^^

" YAH! What makes you think suprise hugging me is ok? You almost earned an elbow tot the stomach! " you half-yelled.

"Im sorry baby, your just soo cute i just couldnt resist." He whispered cutely in your ears

Why must you be so cute? Yah, pull your self together!

You didnt notice the slight coat of red that appeared on you cheeks until he pointed it out. You surely did feel the burning so you tried your best to shake away the feeling like to hide the following embarrasment(A/N: hope that makes since and you know what i mean just could'nt find the right words).

" Oh, see i know you like my compliments! " He says while poking your cheeks still hugging you.

With that said you ended up lightly slapping his arm, which almost always happens. He then let out a little pout.

neomu gwiyeobda.

" Yah, you know how i hate compliments. Especially from you! " you said. Instead of giving in to his cuteness you just mentally accept the compliment be nobody know that except you.

LUHAN'S POV

Wow, I cant help but admire all the beauty that radiates off of her when she's complains. I hope that didnt sound creeperish like Chanyeol when he trys to talk seductively. Anyways, I've been having this weird feeling aroung Minkyung lately and I hope it's not what i think it is...

Just as i was deep in thought, I hear Kai's voice loud and clear coming from down the hallway calling both mine and Minkyung's names which kinda started me. I can tell she felt me jump because I can hear her giggling.

" Yo HanKyung! " He says with the biggest smile on his face like his smile can save the world or something. But then again I love the nickname Exo has given us since me and Minkyung are the closes with each other  becuase you know we been bestfriends for like ever and its just our "bestfriend" name. You kow since were always together somehow it makes since instead of calling our individual names that  just takes up air.

Cute. A name just for us. Wait what am I thinking ?

I did'nt notice that i still had her in my arms until Baekhyun pointed it out. " Umm, Hyung, i think you should give Kyungie a chance to breathe." He says. I imediately let go of her when she looks up at me. They all laugh in unison like it was rehearsed when they see how embrassed i was.

KANG JIHOON'S POV

Why is it that I have to watch from afar while she gets all the attention? Oh how i wish Luhan was mine. I wish it was me in his arms instead of her. I cant help and watch from the sides and hate Minkyung for being so close to MY Lulu.

 

A/N: Yo yo yo, sorry for such a short chappie this was just meant to introduce the mains and show how you two interact with each other you know? I pinky promise to make the next longer . Bare with me I'm new to this and is attemping to teach myself how to be a good writer. Wish me luck!