Chapter 8

Clumsy Love

 

                After laughing for what seemed like hours, you all heard knocking on the door. You leave the two still laughing boys to go answer it, and look at horror of who was standing there. You retreat into your “office”. You hear the door swing open the three people come in.

          “KEY! What are you doing here?” You hear Jonghyun say.

          “Its 6:32, you miss the meeting we were supposed to have in the main lobby. I got worried. The door to the closet suddenly open and a flustered Sohee came in. She closed it behind her.

          “Go apologize to him!” you say in a hushed whisper.

          “I’m too young to die,” she says.

          You start pushing her out, when she was fully out you start to close the doors.

          “Oh, no you don’t,” Sohee says pulling them back open. Before she could get in though, Key comes over to us, his face red with anger. Sohee shrieks and hides behind me.

          I stand my ground and put my head up high. Key simply goes around me and reaches for Sohee. I grab for him, only to think twice of it and turn away, going to my bed, and getting your IPod out. This was her problem, not yours. Everyone else look at you. You shrugged your shoulders.

          You go on YouTube for a while, but then give up because Key was yelling so loudly. You open the menu for room service. Then see some French fries, and get really excited.

          “Does anybody know how to speak French?” you ask.

          The four boys, Onew, Jonghyun, Minho, and Taemin just look at you. Then Minho sighs and gets up. He walks over to you and you hand him the phone. “Order 1 plate of French fries, unless you guys want some, than order about 3. With lots of ketchup.” You say.

          He dials in the number and starts talking. “Salut. Oui, je pourrais avoir 3 plaques de fries français, 6 "brownie" et 5 hamburgers, également, une tranche de pizza fromage greasiest et un litre de coke. Oui, Merci.”( Hello. Yes, may i have 3 plates of french fries, 6 brownies, and 5 hamburgers, also a slice of your greasiest cheese pizza, and a liter of coke. yes, thank you.) You hear him say. You stare up at him, fascinated. He then puts the phone back.

          “Merci!” you say, giving him big thumbs up. He nods, and you scoot over and pat the spot next you, suddenly interested in everything about him. Taemin, Jonghyun, and Onew sit in the other bed and start talking.

          “How long have you known French?”  you ask him.

          “Since last year when we had to take French,” he says.

          You nod and ask him to say a lot of French words. You hear someone knock on the door and Onew gets up to answer it. Key was still yelling at Sohee, waving his hands everywhere, making it hard for Onew to just go around. He finally gets to the door and opens it and a huge cart of food comes in. You stare in fascination, then look at Minho.

          “You ordered other stuff?” you ask. He nods. Then he goes to the cart of food and gets the most fattening piece of pizza you have ever seen. It looked delicious. He grabs the pizza then gives it to Jonghyun, who in return nodded as if it answered all their problems. He went over to Key, put his arms around him, and hovered the pizza in his face. Key suddenly stopped talking. You expected a huge outburst, but instead he looked at the pizza as if he was about to drool. Then Minho handed Taemin a brownie which looked so good. Taemin went over to Key and did the same as Jonghyun was doing. Soon Key had sat down at the table. Onew put a glass in front of him and poured it with the coke.

          Key dug into the pizza, you and Sohee stared at him in surprised, never had seen the drama queen who always needed everything so clean act like such a… boy.

          “It’s his week spot, his favorite foods, good thinking Minho,” Onew compliments him. Minho smiles in victory.

          “Everything else is for us to enjoy,” he says. We each took a brownie and a hamburger and a glass of coke. It was the best meal ever. We didn’t talk as we ate, so you decided to put on music. Wonder Girls Like This. Came on, you started to sing in your head. You notice the others start singing too, then, gradually, we were all singing and dancing to the song. The song ended and a very depressing song came on ruined the mood. You finished your food, and literally the brownie plate. You put my plate back on the cart and lay back on your bed. I feel like I’m going to explode. You rub your belly and sigh happily.

          “Well, I think we should go back to our rooms now, we’ll see you guys tomorrow for breakfast right?” you hear Key say.

          “Yeah, we still haven’t picked our location for the history thing, so we should meet up to choose it tomorrow.” Onew replied.

          You hear them walk out and the door close.

          Once you hear Onew come back in you get up. “I’m gonna take a shower.” You say. “NO!” Sohee yelled getting in your face.

          “What? Why?” you tell her, getting your bag, and taking it to the bathroom.

          “because you take the longest shower known to man! Just take one in the morning.” She says.

          “But you know I don’t take showers in the morning,” you say turning on the water. You notice there was a built in radio in the wall, and it had a connector so you could put you IPod on it and listen to your music. You plug your IPod on and put your “Shower” playlist. You go to the bathroom door, pulling Sohee with you. “You can take a shower in the morning if you’re worried there won’t be any time for you tonight, bye!” you say shutting the door in her face.

          You lock the door then proceed to do all the things you do when you take a shower. Things like putting the water to extra hot, getting the music to just a right level where you can hear yourself sing and no one else can. You end up spending about 45 minutes in the shower, which only 5 minutes of those you used for washing your hair and body. When you get out you put on your adventure time pajamas and dry your hair with the towel. You spend about 15 minutes just chilling in the bathroom, writing on the mirror. When the music playlist was done you exit the bathroom to find everyone already sleeping and the room dark, you quite your voice and  go to yours and Sohees bed, and set your IPod to 7:30, making the alarm music B.A.P.’s warrior. Then you close your eyes, and don’t actually fall asleep until 15 minute later.

 

A/N

So I double updated, I’m going to advertise my best friends story, sorry ^.^  The link is here. So, yeah, good night sleep tight and don’t let the bed bugs kill you in your sleep, cause those things are deadly. :P