Chapter 7

Clumsy Love

                         You walked out of your room, not bothering to take a key with you. Just walking out before you exploded because that little scene was not you exploding. You walk to the end of the hallway, where there was a little “lobby” near the elevators. You sit down on one of the couches and close your eyes, breathing in and out.

          You hear footsteps approaching you and you open your eyes.

          Onew was walking towards you, and he sat next to you, the couch sinking in from the extra weight. He just sat there for a while, not moving or talking.

          You look over at him and he was looking straight ahead. He looked so calm and relaxed. The guilt sank into your stomach; you shouldn’t have accused him of some things. But Jonghyun defiantly deserved it.

          “I volunteered to come calm you down, but I’m not sure what to do.” He spoke suddenly, looking at you. You quickly turn away, not wanting to be caught staring.

          “I’m fine now,” you reply, getting up. You look at you watch and are surprised to see how much time has passed. Your watch read “5:40”.

          “Well, guess we should start going to the main lobby,” you say awkwardly.

He looks at his watch and nods. “I’ll go get Jonghyun.” He says walking away. You follow him, going to get Sohee. You look at his back as you follow him and notice how he kind of stumbles as he walks.

          He looks behind him and sees you following him. His eyes widen and he walks a little faster. His shoulders tense a little bit.

          You roll your eyes and say, “I’m going to get Sohee I’m not stalking you.” He nods his head and you see him relax a little bit. *ppsshh* as if he’s worth following. It’s not like he is famous or something. 

          When you get to your room you reach into your pocket for your key, only to realize you didn’t bring it. You turn to Onew and he is digging around in his pocket, looking for his. He turns red and looks at you. You shake your head and role your eyes, knocking on the door. “SOHEE! OPEN THE DOOR! I NEED TO GET IN!” you yell.

          You hear a lot of shuffling and mumbling and then Jonghyun opens the door. He smirks at us and just as he was probably about to say something snarky, you walk pass him into the room. You see Sohee on the bed, fixing her hair and looking suspiciously guilty.  You give her a questioning look. She looks away and turns red. Then it clicked in your head. Your eyes widen in disgust and you immediately go to her, shaking her and asking her why she would kiss a monkey like him.

          Jonghyun suddenly shows up. You turn to him and say, “If you want to live you better leave.” He points at Sohee accusingly, “I didn’t even kiss her first! She kissed me!” You turn to look at Sohee, you had never seen her so red. “Did you really think I would not find out? I am your best friend! Of course I would have found out!” You yell.

          “Jonghyun, you’re going to have some trouble with Key of he finds out,” Onew suddenly interrupts. Jonghyun eyes widen and he looks away, looking like he is about to cry.

          “What do you mean?” I say, afraid for what I was going to hear next.

          “Umm, Jonghyun doesn’t like girls; he and Key are dating, for quite a while now.” Onew says.

          “Hyung! Why did you say that?! They don’t need to know that!” Jonghyun says.

           You stare in shock, not believing it. Jonghyun was always flirting with girls, and you have heard so many stories about him and other girls, you just couldn’t believe it. You then turned to Sohee who looked like she was about to cry too.

          “Sohee, apologize right now! Then you’re going to say you’re sorry to Key too!” you say to Sohee. Even though she was the mature one, you sometimes needed to switch roles, because she was only human.

          “I’m sorry Jonghyun! I didn’t know! Please forgive me!” Sohee says.

          “It’s okay, but, um, you might want to be careful from now on.” Jonghyun says.

          “Why?” you ask. I get she kissed him, but it’s not like she can’t control her lips.

          “Well…. You know key, he won’t take this lightly.” Onew says.

           I start laughing, suddenly finding the whole thing hilarious. Sohee was gonna get it bad. She buries her face in the pillow and groans. But what can I say, my laugh was contagious. Suddenly we were all laughing, and suddenly, I didn’t think this trip would be all bad.

 

 

A/N:

HIIII~ I hope you like this update! I realize after my last post that I should probably take this a little more seriously, so yeah. Then AFF decided to mark my last chapter M, and was like O_O. Sorry if you thought it was going to be… stuff. Well… thanks for reading, and I might make this a double update. Happy reading!

                                                                             ~Percy <3. <3. <3.