Chapter 18

Clumsy Love

Clumsy Love

Chapter 18

You hopped onto the bed and said, “Looks like someone is going to be sleeping on the floor tonight, or whatever that is”. You pointed at some weird hanging hammock thing.

“Ok, I’m gonna take a shower,” he said, heading to the bathroom.

He closes the door and you get off the bed to look around the room. You hear the shower turn on and you blush because you where technically in the same room as a guy.

You then switched to scanning the T.V. guide, to find things that you were not comfortable watching, when you heard something.

There was a voice coming from the bathroom and you went closer trying to hear if Onew was calling for you. What you heard shocked you.

Onew was singing and he was good. You remember him telling you how he sang to his little sister sometimes. You slowly slid down the door, you back to it, just listening to Onew sing.

His voice didn’t shake and he was just so confident in all his words. He stopped singing and you assumed he was done with his song, then you heard the water turn off. You got up and quickly went to the other side of the room.

A few minutes later Onew came out of the bathroom, wiping his damp hair with a towel. You shook your head slightly, looking out the window.

“So... want to order some food or something?” Onew said, while you just stared at him in awe.

“Huh? Oh, yeah, I guess I’m hungry,” you said, walking away from him.

“Should we go down to the reception to see if they have a phone?” Onew said, already heading for the door.

You just follow him and he looks behind himself to see you following.

You go down to wear the main “lobby” is and Onew goes to the front desk. There is a gift shop right next to the front desk and you look around. You find a pretty cheap pair of couple pajamas and decide to buy the, cause there is no way you are sleeping in jeans again. While you’re at it, you mentally remember to go shopping for clothes tomorrow. You pay for you pajamas and walk to wear Onew is.

He points to your bag, asking what it is that you got.

“Just some couple pajamas for us,” you said, then blush only 2 seconds after.

“Not that I think we need to wear couple pajamas, there just plain old pajamas, you don’t even need to wear them,” you rambled on.

“Hey, it’s okay,” he said, calming you down, but then made you blush again when he said, “I kind of like that there couple pajamas”. Then he smiled that big Onew smile.

“I got us pizza, peperoni with green bell pepper and onions,” he reported. Then at the both time you both rejoiced,” my favorite. You then both looked at each other awkwardly.

“Well, I guess we should go back to the room,” Onew mumbled.

You nodded and headed back to the room, but as you pulled away from Onew, a smile lingered on your lips.

 

A/N

Hiyo~ So, I'm sorry for saying I was going to update then updating a week later.

And sorry for the short chapters, I try to write long but then there are times when I feel like it should just be the end of the chapter. So... im going to go now.

Happy reading~

-<3.<3.<3.