Chapter 19

Clumsy Love

Clumsy Love

Chapter 19

          You and Onew were sitting crossed legged across from each other. You were both wearing your couple pajamas and eating the warm pizza. It was just an awkward silence and the sound of pizza being eaten could be heard throughout the room. 

          “What should I say?” you pondered, “Omo, I don’t know what to say this is so awkward.”

          “Should I mention I heard him singing like an angel in the bathroom? Or not, cause then he would think that you are a creeper listening to him sing in the shower. Singing in the shower. La da de, la da, don’t _______ concentrate on the task in hand. Don’t compliment him. Compliment him = creeper,” you nod after having this team discussion in your head.

          You look straight at Onew and say,” I heard you singing like an angel in the shower.”

          “Not the plan! Abort Mission! I repeat, abort mission!” you scream loudly at yourself.

          Not only where you yelling at yourself in your head your face just about represented a tomato.

          “Um, yeah, I’m okay,” Onew said sheepishly while rubbing the back of his neck. He took a bite of his pizza, grinning.

          “I didn’t mean to sound like a stalker, I just overheard you singing in the shower and I thought you were really good,” you exclaimed, embarrassed over the whole thing.

          “It’s okay, I’m glad you liked it,” he said, still smiling.

          You just nodded and chewed on your pizza.

          When the pizza was finished you started to clean up and Onew helped you.

          You were getting ready for bed and then you saw Onew preparing his “hammock”.

          “Onew?” you called.

          “Yeah?” he replied, looking up. He was currently crawling into his bed, trying to get right and realizing it was not sleepable.

          “Just sleep with me,” you said, already creating a barrier of pillows in the middle of the bed.

          “What? I mean of course. I mean, yeah, sure,” he said, slowly walking over to wear you were.

          “Just, don’t cross the line. I mean the physical line of pillows on the bed, not a metaphorical line of something else, kay?” you commanded in a sweet voice.

          “Yeah, of course,” he says, laying in the bed, underneath the covers.   

          You get into bed and lay there for a while, there was a tense atmosphere in the room. Then you heard Onew’s soft breathing. It was slow and steady, and you could tell he was asleep. And like that, you fell asleep to Onew’s easy breathing, thinking about what tomorrow would bring you.

***

 

“KIM KIBUM! YOU DID WHAT NOW!?!?” Sohee yelled into the older ear.

Kibum had confessed about everything. Two days of not finding the two of you actually made Kibum worried, for Onew of course.

“It’s not that big of a deal, I’ll just actually help you guys look for them instead of turning you in the other direction like I did for Hannah Montana,” Kibum remarked with the flick of his wrist.

“Oh. My. God. I’m going to kill you,” Sohee fumed, standing up and reaching over the table.

Minho, Jonghyun, and Taemin did their best to try and hold her back while Key just rolled his eyes, and fixed his hair.

“YAH! KIM KUBUM!” Sohee roared.

“Calm down okay, let’s go look for them now!” Key said, getting up from his seat.

Sohee tried her best to keep calm, for the sake of her best friend.

“I’ll find you _______, I promise,” Sohee whispered putting her coat on.

***

          Onew yawned, waking up a bit from the very faint sun hitting his face. He looked at the clock on the nightstand next to him and saw it was only 7: 30 in the morning.

          “Well, time to go back to sleep!” he thought, snuggling his face into the soft hair. Wait, hair?

          He then slowly lifted his face, and saw that he was hugging you. He had his arms around your waist while you lazily had and one arm around his. Your legs where entangled and you where breathing softly. The once perfect pillow barrier had been tossed to the side. He blushed, but decided against moving out of your embrace.

          He then put his face back in your hair, and inhaled you scent.

          “Smells like strawberries,” he thought, smiling at this moment.

          “________, what if I don’t ever want to find our way back?” he whispered into your hair, hugging your waist tighter.

          “I think I’ve defiantly fallen for you,” he says, eyes slowly getting heavy.

          “Sweet dreams,” he whispers, before finally falling asleep.

          You slowly open your eyes, looking at Onew. You had a faint blush across your cheeks and your lips where tugged in a smile.

          You reach up and tug at Onew’s hair, “Pabo, I’m not supposed to like you, and you should’ve made sure I was absolutely asleep.”

          “Onew, I don’t think I ever want to go back either,” you whispered, feeling his soft hair.

          “I’m calling you stupid, but really I’m the stupid one, how could I fall for you?” you whisper, reaching for the key around your neck.

          “Good night Onew,” you whisper, closing your eyes, but sleep did not reach you so easily. So you put your head against Onew’s chest and listened to his heartbeat.

          *Ba-dump, ba-dump, ba-dump*

          Then you fell asleep.

         

 

 

A/N

Hi-low lovely readers. I don't know how i feel about this chapter, it's really fluffy. >.<

I'm kind of embarresed. Do you guys like it? Comment maybe? No okay... ._.

BUT YAY! I actually updated when I said I would! ^.^

Okay, enjoy, hopefully I can keep this updates consitent.

Have an amazing day,

-<3.<3.<3. Percy