Chapter 5

Clumsy Love

           *poke* *poke* 

       Thats what you feel and both sides of your face. You ignore it hoping it will go away, hopefully you can continue that amazing dream. *Poke* annoyed you open your eyes slowly but quickly close them again from the bright light. *poke* this one harder then the last.

       "WHAT?!?!" you yell out. Jumping up. You see everyone on the plane looking at you. A flight attendant comes by and says ,"Mam, we are about to land, please sit down and put your seat belt on. Thank you." She gives you a perky smile and walks away. You look at your class embarrassingly, and sit down slowly. 

        Sohee and Onew look at you. You realize it was probably them poking you.

      "________,"Onew whispered ,"We where just trying to wake you up to tell you where here." You look at him not knowing what to do.

    "Uh, thanks." you say akwardly to him. You put on your seatbelt and look over at Sohee. She shrugs like she didn't know i would do something crazy like that. I look past her out the window. Wowwwww. It was beautiful. It was about noon i was guessing so the sun was rising casting a beautiful rose glow over the city. We where going to land in Charles de Guelle international airport. The hotel we where going to stay at was not to far from there. You couldn't see the Eiffel Tower from where you was, but you'd anticipate to see it. You was getting lost in my thought when suddenly You had an idea!

   "ONEW!" You yelled, wipping your head to look at him. He was looking at me questionly and you saw a bit of a blush form on his cheeks. And Taemin, who had been in deep slumber, suddenly jolted awake and looked around, his arms flailing. "Sorry," You mouth to him. He just nodded and sank back into his seat. Oops

    "Yeah?" he replied shyly. 

    "I had a great idea! why don't we just visit the Eiffel Tower for our historical site?" You asked with a gleam in your eye.

     "I don't really think that counts as a historical site __________shi....," Minho piped in out of nowhere. You akwardly put my fist down that you had been punching in the air for victory. 

     "Stupid," You heard Key mutter. you roll my eyes at him. Diva.

    "Well what did you pick for you historical site?" you asked him such he was such a know it all. 

    "Well. Me and Jonghyun picked.... picked," he faltered ,"Yah! Stupid Dino- Head! Where is our hitorical site at?" Jonghyun looked up from his seat in the middle of the girl. He gave a confusin look.

      "What historical site?" he said, sipping from his drink. 

     "Hyung? Maybe we can all just choose one together, and then go to that place together. I'll just get my partner to tag along, and Minho can get his. Sohee! You can come too!" Taemin rushed out in exciment. We all looked at him. All of you with different expressions on your face. Sohees, Onews, and Minhos with exciment. Keys, and yours disgusted. And Jonghyun just looked bored with the whole thing. 

     "All who agree raise your hand," Onew says. you look around to see everyone has raised their hands except you and key. You give Sohee the look and she slowly puts her hand back up. you look away but out of the corner of your eye you see it shoot back up. 

    "Welcome to Paris France everyone! We hope you enjot your stay and thank you for flying with Airfrance." you hear the flight attendance say fromt he intercome. 

    Mr. Yixing gets up and tells everyone, "Okay kids! Now don't get lost! Follow me and we will be going to the buses which will be taking us to our hotel."

    We all get up and You stretch out, tired of sitting. You get your carry on bag and start walking out and feel Sohee loop arms with you.

   "Do you think we will meet any cute french guys? That can do... You know, French stuff?" she says, wiggling her eyebrow. You laugh and say, "If we get lucky."

     We all walk out of the airport trying to find our busses. Mr. Yixing finally found the bus and we all boarded on. Thank god it was only two to a seat. The bus slowly heads to the hotel and you look out at the scenery and your mouth opens wide. Your where just gaping at how beautiful it was. You finally get to the hotel and Mr. Yixing assigns the rooms. You and Sohee had to pair off with another two people you did not know. You head to your room, 403, and sit down on the bed sighing. Sohee lies down next to you and you both look at each other. 

      "I think this is our room." you hear a very manly voice say as the door opens.

       "Hyung! this cant be our room!" You hear yet another manly voice say. You both get up to see Onew and Jonghyun walking in there bags on the floor. You just stare at each other in shock.

 

 

 

A/N

Hi! MY LAPTOPS GONNA DIE SO I CANT STAY AND CHAT. bUT THANKS FOR READING AND HAPPY READING!!!

                 -PERCY.CHICK