Chapter 16

Clumsy Love

-Clumsy Love-

Chapter 16

 

You and Onew walked down the street of Paris, looking at everything in fascination. Suddenly you came to a bridge, and Onew ran ahead of you, looking out to the water.

He grinned and nodded, tightly holding the ice bowl with “Nemo” in it. As you caught up to him you noticed the bridge was the Pont Des Arts, and you looked at all the different locks on them.

You heard a plop and looked to your left, where Onew was.

“Go on little Nemo, find your dad,” he whispered as a tear fell down his cheek.

You rolled your eyes at his childness, and walked up to him, patting his back. “It’s okay, I’m sure Nemo will find his dad and they’ll live happily ever after,” you said, comforting him.

He suddenly brightened up and pulled you to a shop. Inside where multiple locks, and markers.

“Um, Onew… what are we doing in here?” you asked him, tilting your head to the side a bit.

“Pick a lock, any lock,” he said brightly. He pointed to a wall with the most expensive looking locks on them.

You studied the many different locks and picked one that caught your eye. You handed it to Onew who gave you a huge grin in return.

“What’s it for?” you asked him. But he dismissed the question.

“Now, what’s your favorite color?” he asked, looking at the many sharpies.

You thought, and decided on red.

“Good choice, he nodded, taking a red.

“Wait, I think this one is more suitable,” he said, replacing the plain red one with a glittery red one.

You nodded and he took the lock and pen to pay for it.  

You both sat at a table next to the river.

“Here, right your name,” he said, handing you the pen and the lock.

You happily grabbed the lock and wrote your name in cursive font.

“Now what?” you asked him, handing it back.

He just smiled and took the pen from your hand. He scribbled something on the lock and got up.

“Come on,” he said, waiting for you to catch up with him.

He walked back up the Pont De Arts Bridge and settled at a spot near the middle. He took the lock and secured it to the gate of the bridge. You looked at the lock and saw Onew had written a + under your name along with Onew underneath that.

You looked at him in shock.

He took off the necklace he was wearing, removing the dog chain from the end. He then took the key and placed it on the chain. He then turned you around and place the necklace around your neck.

“You see ________, the Pont De Arts is a bridge for committed love. The Pont de’ lArcheveche is just for lovers,” he said into your ear.

“Don’t throw away this key, okay? It a reminder of my committed love for you,” he said. He smiled brightly and you couldn’t process what had just happened.

Onew had confessed to you.

You look at the lock with your names on it and back to the key. You could just give the lock back to him and reject him.

But you just followed Onew as he led you to the heart of the city. 

A/N

I know this is a really short story. But I just have to write down things when I think of them. The sad part is I was on spring break but I was watching The Heirs throughout all spring break T.T

Im sorry

Happy Reading!

                                                                                   -<3.<3.<3.