Chapter 10

Clumsy Love

 

You ran out of the room breathless. Onew liked you? The Kingkas didn’t like anybody; they used girls then threw them away. No this is impossible. But yet you couldn’t keep yourself from blushing mildly at the thought of it. Stop it ___!!! Wait… You don’t like him back do you!? You barely even knew him!

“______? We are about to start. Are you feeling well?” asked Mr. Jongdae, my history teacher.

          You nodded and looked around, heading back to the room. When you got in you saw the table you were sitting at. You really didn’t want to sit there.

          Key was sitting there eating his breakfast like he didn’t have a care in the world.

          Next to him was Jonghyun who was texting on his phone.

          Minho and Taemin where chatting to each other laughing lightly.

          Sohee was sitting there with her feet on the seat, probably saving it for me.

          Then my eyes hit Onew. He was sitting there with a chicken on his plate. Which I had no clue they were even serving. He had on black jeans and converse with a light blue shirt did that said I love chicken. His hair was messy but in a good way. He wasn’t talking to anybody but just totally intensive on his chicken.

          I walked up to them and sat next to Sohee. Key gave me a smirk and I looked away.

          “So how has your morning been so far ______?” Onew asked looking up from his chicken.

          “Whoa! Onew stops eating his chicken to talk to someone, that’s new.” Jonghyun said giving him a shove.

          Onew blushes a little and turns away. The room went dark suddenly and a projector lit up the room.

          “Welcome to Paris!” someone I didn’t know went up to the front of the room. He started talking about stuff and I kind of dozed off and started thinking about what I would do with Onew. I mean, Key is a manipulative diva, he could have been lying.

          I was eating my pancakes. Onew looked at me and got a napkin. Then he came really close to my face. I never noticed what a pretty brown his eyes were. They looked like coffee. He then brought the napkin up and wiped something off the corner of my mouth.

          “You had a little syrup,” he said blushing and looking away.

          Or maybe he did like me.

          The lights came back on and I looked at Sohee for an explanation. She rolled her eyes and got up. “Let’s go,” she said grabbing my hand.

 

 

A/N:

I just thought I do a really short update right now. I’m sorry!!! I wanted to be like one of those authors who always updated but then I am not and I’m like (>._.)>[AFF] Take my privilege to be an author in rip it in front of me. I might update again later. Well, I hope you have been living wonderful lives. And happy reading.

 

                                                          -Percy <3.<3.<3.